Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO]Storagecoin-A Nxt Parallel chain Based Proof-of-Storage Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you can implement their parallel chain on nxt by themselves without Nxt's help. Can it be true?
True.
With Nxt's help,it will be much easier.

Come-from-Beyond don't knows What is  the status of parallel blockchain for nxt!
So,you know what the status of parallel blockchain for nxt?
Of course he knew.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dev just ignore me and every escrow request... Be carefull guys!  Undecided

Agreed. We need to know why escrow isn't being offered, and why questions about escrow are being ignored. Also, how much STC dev intends to keep/buy for himself.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Dev just ignore me and every escrow request... Be carefull guys!  Undecided
Activity: 69
you can implement their parallel chain on nxt by themselves without Nxt's help. Can it be true?
True.

Come-from-Beyond don't knows What is  the status of parallel blockchain for nxt!
So,you know what the status of parallel blockchain for nxt?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yes,we are always following the Nxt Parallel Blockchain talk on Nxtforum.

You mean the talk about nothing?
It's just your mean,not our.
We thought they(CIYAM and Come-from-Beyond) are talking something important("abstract class factory" pattern,and so on).

Yeah...

No.

It's just your mean,not our.
We thought they(CIYAM and Come-from-Beyond) are talking something important("abstract class factory" pattern,and so on).
True.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

+1 hahaha.
Activity: 154
Activity: 69
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Now we are working for integrating our storagecoin on Nxt Parallel Blockchain,and if Nxt team let PB come faster,it will help us lot.

Have you talked to Nxt devs? Have you worked out the detail tech development/plan to implement PB yourselves?
Activity: 20
Now we are working for integrating our storagecoin on Nxt Parallel Blockchain,and if Nxt team let PB come faster,it will help us lot.

Have you talked to Nxt devs? Have you worked out the detail tech development/plan to implement PB yourselves?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm also on the freebies list, and I appreciate that, but before investing there's two big concerns:

1. All efforts to get escrow are being refused or ignored
2. Conflicting information about how many coins dev is keeping for himself ("All STC for IPO", "I will also invest some BTC")

I've lost count of how many scam IPOs there have been in the last few weeks. If dev is refusing escrow with no good reason that raises red flags.

Bump. Dev: can you please explain why you aren't accepting escrow (especially since how many IPOs recently have ended up as scams - with Numus being the latest that's looking that way); and clarify how many coins you are keeping for yourself?
Now what? Looked some thing. Huh
Activity: 75
Now what? Looked some thing. Huh
Activity: 160

Too complicated to me. I wish someone with a good rep just said: "no, it won't work, don't waiste your money" or "wow, great idea, I can see it's working".
No doubt,it will be working on Nxt parallel chain.
Pages:
Jump to: