Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 8. (Read 130747 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
1️⃣IPSX eliminates the administrative burden of renting IPs 2️⃣Infrastructure supports huge amounts of IPs 3️⃣Transparence4️⃣Faster international payments 5️⃣Trust 6️⃣Security 7️⃣Easy to use
http://goo.gl/58QKNG
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
7 reasons:
1. IPSX eliminates the administrative burden of renting IPs 2. Infrastructure supports huge amounts of IPs 3.Transparence 4.Faster international payments 5Trust 6.Security 7.Easy to use
https://www.facebook.com/1683640978342084/posts/2075260895846755/

This is well put, the use of IPSX will be carried out to data centers and other businesses which needs a large sum of IPs being utilized.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
7 reasons:
1. IPSX eliminates the administrative burden of renting IPs 2. Infrastructure supports huge amounts of IPs 3.Transparence 4.Faster international payments 5Trust 6.Security 7.Easy to use
https://www.facebook.com/1683640978342084/posts/2075260895846755/
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello, everyone!
New IPSX article has been released. Please, give it a read once you have a spare time:
https://medium.ip.sx/why-ipsx-chose-the-blockchain-technology-7-reasons-that-will-help-you-understand-844d4c0d2c78
Activity: 406
Week 2nd of July — 8th July short overview and next week plans Details here: https://medium.ip.sx/week-2nd-of-july-8th-july-short-overview-and-next-week-plans-bcff0abe64e1
IPSX Community Meetup #1 — Follow-up and key takeaways - Read details here: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-community-meetup-1-follow-up-and-key-takeaways-ce7dbfc9e503
Activity: 434
I believe this business is very interesting and interesting. Amazing website, discerning website, riveting job!
Thanks a lot! We value your support!
Merit: 2
When will u release more tokens?
Hello, we are no longer issuing tokens  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Meetup of July second provided us another very insightful update containing high quality material. I like the approach of the people behind these speakers who delivered their thoughts and visions to the people who participated directly or reading like us. It was logical and accurate approach without creating hype or speculative elements and that is the best of this meetup.
Activity: 70
When will u release more tokens?
Activity: 322
IPSX development for the API, web app and desktop client is progressing as planned.
iOS app is live on TestFlight and still running internal tests.
Team is working hard to produce results. I am very happy to be part of the IPSX project.

Yes, the team mentioned about these developments but when they are going to release these products we don't have an exact date. Even though if they release now the chances of increasing prices is very less, so wait for another 3 or 4 months until the price starts increasing.
Sad situation.. without a working product, the price of the token will continue to fall. And I'm not sure I can make a profit.
Activity: 420
IPSX development for the API, web app and desktop client is progressing as planned.
Team is working hard to produce results. I am very happy to be part of the IPSX project.

Yes, the team mentioned about these developments but when they are going to release these products we don't have an exact date. Even though if they release now the chances of increasing prices is very less, so wait for another 3 or 4 months until the price starts increasing.
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Hopefully everything fits everyone's expectations, especially if the product is launched and market conditions are good. I also hope that in the near future there will be a good exchange that will be added so that the project will get better

Yea I think as long as we focus on building a great product and business, the market going up or down wont matter long term. Because it goes up and down all the time, and everyone is affected. So lets focus on the company and the value that it builds.
Merit: 100
I don't know what's going on with the price of the token. Its price fell 2 times from the level of ICO. It's frustrating.

That is really tough time for who bought this token for short time of period. If someone will stay calm than he will get chance to survive otherwise this situation will be more worse for him.

Patience is virtue. This is true to every single industry and the success that comes along really.
I agree! This is a tough time for investors. But perhaps calm will help you a lot in the moment. According to the roadmap, Q3 project will "launch"? Surely the team has a good solution for this specific route. Do not rush, you will be disadvantaged!

Yes the project will be launched in Q3.

So in few months again or a maximum of 2 months IPSX products will be launched. I can not wait to try to rent my IP to someone else, i hope there is no problem during launching the product

The wait isn't too much longer and the team is making great progress. As always, the team will continue to update the community. Like you, I'm excited and look forward to what's to come Smiley

Hopefully everything fits everyone's expectations, especially if the product is launched and market conditions are good. I also hope that in the near future there will be a good exchange that will be added so that the project will get better
I don't know what's going on with the price of the token. Its price fell 2 times from the level of ICO. It's frustrating.

That is really tough time for who bought this token for short time of period. If someone will stay calm than he will get chance to survive otherwise this situation will be more worse for him.

Patience is virtue. This is true to every single industry and the success that comes along really.
I agree! This is a tough time for investors. But perhaps calm will help you a lot in the moment. According to the roadmap, Q3 project will "launch"? Surely the team has a good solution for this specific route. Do not rush, you will be disadvantaged!

So in few months again or a maximum of 2 months IPSX products will be launched. I can not wait to try to rent my IP to someone else, i hope there is no problem during launching the product

The wait isn't too much longer and the team is making great progress. As always, the team will continue to update the community. Like you, I'm excited and look forward to what's to come Smiley
Merit: 100

Activity: 12
Hi, team!
The main theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the idea!
Activity: 826
A new blog post from the IPSX team!

IPSX Community Meetup #1 — Follow-up and key takeaways

https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-community-meetup-1-follow-up-and-key-takeaways-ce7dbfc9e503

Be sure to maxclap if you enjoyed it =)
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: