Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 11. (Read 130749 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
The IPSX team has posted their new Weekly update to medium! Be sure to give it max claps!

https://medium.ip.sx/week-11th-17th-june-short-overview-and-next-week-plans-efdee68cb075
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This platform is really revolutionary in sense of providing long range of IP's to choose according to need and complete the tasks with highly secure and smooth way. Those who provide IP's also receive incentives in form of coins on blockchain.
Activity: 2
how does the ipsx company make money with the business model of the ip sharing exchange? is it through fees or something else?
Activity: 406
In case you missed, Week 4th-10th June short overview and next week plans - https://medium.ip.sx/week-4th-10th-june-short-overview-and-next-week-plans-6d5855b15ba2 Next update to be released on Monday, June 18th.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Good time to fill the bags for those who missed out the ICO. This coin deserves to acknowledgled.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
So it is a beta but I need to make a deposit to test how this work?
Already did the kyc it was asking for it on my phone. How can I get test coins?

https://ipexchange.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/mobile#content/view/127238207

Here it is a small tutorial for requesting tokens
Activity: 184
It is great program and surely I will register myself once its opens. This required numbers of IPSX tokens of 200k is very good and will help to increase the price by going out of circulation. For 5% reward without doing anything it can be called great and attractive deal while tokens remains in participants possessions.
Activity: 392

There is a knowledgebase with all the relevant info. Details about test tokens is here:
https://ipexchange.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IPSXDemo/pages/127336466/How-to+deposit+request+IPSX+Tokens
Activity: 84
No, it’s just the market mate. Some things move quicker than others, some things have more hype, that’s just how it goes.
Gotta relax and be patient. It’s a bear market... if you aren’t buying things you believe in then sell and move on.
Activity: 266
Activity: 84
The kyc is not required for the demo. The only thing that is required is the eth address. Also the tokens used are demo tokens and you can request free tokens so no deposit is required
thoughts on restrictions from hosting an IP in the states? Will it abide by the current laws or do I need to look into that on my own?

I'm sure each country has their own rules and regulations that surround this. To be safe you should always DYOR.
Regardless of the token issues in the states with the SEC...
Activity: 157
Another good buy chance during this small dip during the markets crumble yesterday. I can't wait for next update to be published tomorrow. It is suitable time which don't know how much will allow to accumulate at these ranges tokens. We can't find similar projects but having approach to real solution is rare which is here only.
Activity: 266
The connections are logged to protect the actors in case someone does illegal activities with a rented IP. There will be a privacy mode for both providers and requesters, meaning that neither one of them will be able to see the traffic done by the other. We will address all these aspects in a detailed way soon, when we will release the technical documentation
Activity: 224
Actually we aren’t safe, the SEC seems to think the world revolves around the US
They said anything that gets into US citizens hands have to be registered by the SEC even if they’re offshore lol
Activity: 252
 thoughts on restrictions from hosting an IP in the states? Will it abide by the current laws or do I need to look into that on my own?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
It will be huge and thus help in the efficiency of operations in the long term. The project is developing very quickly ! The concept on this site is such a luxurious, very promising information. Thanks to the team that worked on this powerful project!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
- Internal testing phase has started for cross-platform desktop client application.
- iOS application was submitted for testing on TestFlight and is pending internal testing
- IPSX will be listed on the new Australian crypto exchange Nauticus later this year

Some interesting events are planned in near future which will help the boost the growth of this project. This is really big concept and it has so high potential to outperform all other projects into this field because of professional team and have big idea.
Activity: 294
- Internal testing phase has started for cross-platform desktop client application.
- iOS application was submitted for testing on TestFlight and is pending internal testing
- IPSX will be listed on the new Australian crypto exchange Nauticus later this year
I agree with you, moreover this project has a good team member and their development of this project always on the track in accordance with their roadmap. So for now better to accumulate IPSX token as much as possible while the price is cheap

There is a trading channel if you want to talk about price movement with other likeminded people: https://t.me/IPSXTrading
Pages:
Jump to: