Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mazal Tov!

Does the client and website offer full Russian and Arabic translations yet? I'm sure single-language people would be into it...

... also you can leave some coins available to new immigrants as they arrive?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
any checkout proccesor/plugin for isracoin?

can you add isracoin to coinpayments.net?

We are currently working on that with an Israeli processor and will update on that very soon.
Per your request above, we have submitted Isracoin to coinpayments.net and will update as soon as we can.

As promised, we can now update that Isracoin was added to voting on coinpayments.net
As far as we understand it, voting on that platform is 1 vote per person and costs btc or ltc or doge.

Anyone who wishes to have Isracoin available as payment in their business worldwide, can vote here:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
fly to moon, let's go .haha no one knows what will happen
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
First lesson, post count means nothing around here!
I can't believe you couldn't even consider this may be my 4th or 10th account.
Dear me, noobs everywhere!
Anyway I have said to PM me, if you want to discuss this further.
Over and out!

followup~he took the blue pill!
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Do you really want to take the red pill? I'm not doing it here PM me! with your email.

First , no clue what that means.
Secondary i won't give you my email.

Third , you can post here all the proofs you have. If they get deleted i will personally talk to a mod.

O brother! The mods are the head crooks around here, so funny you noobs just make my day!

Those kind of accusations from a frustrated newbie make all the things clear now. Won't bother again with you.
Do you really want to take the red pill? I'm not doing it here PM me! with your email.

Third , you can post here all the proofs you have. If they get deleted i will personally talk to a mod.

O brother! The mods are the head crooks around here, so funny you noobs just make my day!

and in reply to your last comment - Well I consider being able to read fact as truth!
if people can buy the truth that means its being doctored and is a lie.
What is a scam? - A LIE!

Anyway PM me if you want to chat. I don't want Isracoins thread turned into a virtual IRC!
in defi we trust
Excuses, excuses!

Its a manipulative system if people can buy the vote. That = SCAM in my eyes!

Sorry but that doesn't mean it's a scam. Nor it is manipulation as it is known by the people taking part.
Excuses, excuses!

Its a manipulative system if people can buy the vote. That = SCAM in my eyes!
in defi we trust

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I'd like to see what you have to say as well.  Every coin that has enough chances has always been included in our live stream feed to show we're being fair.  We opened back in February as the first exchange listing blackcoin and had great volume.  Nobody was scammed and some people continued to use the exchange afterwards.

Pretty sure the #1 exchange for ISR is Bittrex and they would go to bat for me saying we are not a scam.  Yes paid votes is not the best thing but nobody is forcing people to do that, thats why we do a random drawing, to remove the $ from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Isracoin [ISR] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/isr
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
in defi we trust
I'm warning the community its a scam, you delete my post because according to you telling the truth about your list Is unconstructive to the community!

OK, riigggghhhtt, whatever you say!

Judging from your posts , this is not the first time it happened.
Lot's of angers but can you show some real proofs ?
I'm warning the community its a scam, you delete my post because according to you telling the truth about your list Is unconstructive to the community!

OK, riigggghhhtt, whatever you say!

thx for the confirm!
Activity: 574
Someone did delete his comment.  He quoted my post and all he said was "SCAM!"

I went to reply to him but it said the post has been removed or deleted.  I do feel that it was not constructive to the thread or the community though. Smiley
in defi we trust
I thought this is self-moderated topic. You probably got your comment deleted because it was totally off- topic BITCOINBLUES

No it is not a self-moderated topic. I don't see the line with the alert.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Be careful around here, this site bitcointalk.org is not what it makes out to be!

I just wrote how the last post above ↑↑  is a scam and it was deleted by a Mod within 3 minutes.

Like were going to pay you to be listed on your crappy list no-one cares about - SCAM!

Let me get this straight , the post you made here on this thread got deleted?

Yep!
And for the comment above saying SCAM! is totally off topic, O please! let me use my assumption here -  gagalady is in on it too!

I don't believe you  Angry
Be careful around here, this site bitcointalk.org is not what it makes out to be!

I just wrote how the last post above ↑↑  is a scam and it was deleted by a Mod within 3 minutes.

Like were going to pay you to be listed on your crappy list no-one cares about - SCAM!

Yep!
And for the comment above by gagalady, I only replied the word's SCAM!
So that's totally off topic is it?
O please!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I thought this is self-moderated topic. You probably got your comment deleted because it was totally off- topic BITCOINBLUES
in defi we trust

I just wrote how the last post above ↑↑  is a scam and it was deleted by a Mod within 3 minutes.

Pages:
Jump to: