Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 110740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Hello all,

As you all know, we have released the premine addresses over a week ago.

We have just added the link to the budget expense spreadsheet, to complete the transparency of Isracoin.

You can now see what is being paid out of the live budget wallet.

We have quite a bit of updates coming in the next couple of weeks, regarding business integration, airdrop staggered release model and much much more.

Stay tuned.

Isracoin Team.

6000 ISR/month for the Team, it'd be nice if 1 ISR = (at least) $5.00 USD  Tongue
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hello all,

As you all know, we have released the premine addresses over a week ago.

We have just added the link to the budget expense spreadsheet, to complete the transparency of Isracoin.

You can now see what is being paid out of the live budget wallet.

We have quite a bit of updates coming in the next couple of weeks, regarding business integration, airdrop staggered release model and much much more.

Stay tuned.

Isracoin Team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
nice idea... mutipools are making other coins suffer right now

I mined this coin since day 1 but gave up and bought a bunch due to high diff. I think it will go up starting with Mintpal listing and a few of businesses start to integrate it into their payment system. Go ISRCoin!!!

Difficulty has dropped back down to 15-30, since the cancerpools, I mean multipools have left.
You might want to come back mining Isracoin again and supplement your shares in Isra?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I mined this coin since day 1 but gave up and bought a bunch due to high diff. I think it will go up starting with Mintpal listing and a few of businesses start to integrate it into their payment system. Go ISRCoin!!!

Difficulty has dropped back down to 15-30, since the cancerpools, I mean multipools have left.
You might want to come back mining Isracoin again and supplement your shares in Isra?
legendary
New version 1.6.1 has just been posted and is available for download.

This is a minor version upgrade that fixes openssl Heartbleed issue, mac client logo issue, changes fonts and a few other minor fixes.

Anyone who still has problems with mac not running, please post an issue on our github so we can look into it.

No issue with the Windows client and it's really fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think this coin is doing really well and many people have benefited already from it. I think there is a sincere desire for it to succeed. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 476
If you really don't like the coin and think it is stupid, a scam, etc. then don't post on the coin's thread. That should be pretty easy.

You got that brutally wrong - some of us care about cryptos, and are willing to take it to the scammers, in a (perhaps futile) bid to assist the viability of the concept in general.

I can understand that, but at times it does look less like caring and more like outright hating/trolling which can't be good for cryptos either. You don't want outsiders, who are ultimately the ones who need to be impressed by cryptos to come around and see shitcoins but you also don't want them to see all this infighting.

I'd say the infighting is worse than the shitcoins. If a coin sucks, even this one, the market will eventually tell us that but the infighting is just hard to discern from actual caring or just trolling.

I HAVE seen infighting destroy a few coins, no doubt.

I am mostly a troll, in this case, but not one with a chip on my shoulder.

Honestly, good luck - a countrycoin that does what it says (for more than 0.005% of the population, or whatever) would be a major coup, no political pun intended...
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
If you really don't like the coin and think it is stupid, a scam, etc. then don't post on the coin's thread. That should be pretty easy.

You got that brutally wrong - some of us care about cryptos, and are willing to take it to the scammers, in a (perhaps futile) bid to assist the viability of the concept in general.

I can understand that, but at times it does look less like caring and more like outright hating/trolling which can't be good for cryptos either. You don't want outsiders, who are ultimately the ones who need to be impressed by cryptos to come around and see shitcoins but you also don't want them to see all this infighting.

I'd say the infighting is worse than the shitcoins. If a coin sucks, even this one, the market will eventually tell us that but the infighting is just hard to discern from actual caring or just trolling.
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://isr.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Big week coming up for Isracoin. Kicking off with something special Monday 4/14.  Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

This is a minor version upgrade that fixes openssl Heartbleed issue, mac client logo issue, changes fonts and a few other minor fixes.

Anyone who still has problems with mac not running, please post an issue on our github so we can look into it.

Great, thanks for the update.

I've updated the hasher pool with the new wallet.

Come mine safely at the Hasher pool:

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
iOS App
WinPhone App
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications
DDoS Protection

http://isr.hasher.ca

Happy Hashing!

Activity: 28
Good news! See, a lot of work is being done behind the scenes atm!

Isracoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.  
Nothing like the 80% of the other junk/scams out their.
Good opportunity to buy imho.

The live budget wallet is where all operations costs will be dispensed from, for the next ~2 years.
Bounties, developers, community management, project management, servers, 3rd party services, legal fees and so on and so on.
This budget is as stated on our website, as part of the plan.
We do not and will not be selling/converting ISR to any other type of currency to make payments. We only pay with ISR directly. (note: we cannot control what people do with their ISR after they received them, so therefor any substantial expense will be done in installments to reduce the potential of flooding).

As we wrote in the OP, we will also be publishing a publicly accessible spreadsheet that will keep updating with the operation expenses as they are paid. This will help people understand what the coins were spent on.
This should be ready probably within the next day or two at the most.

So, why not post all the premine wallets on the OP so people can check for themselves how much you have, or are you busy liquidating it? xD

All the premine addresses have been in the OP for at least a week now. you just don't really care to read and look. you just want to accuse people and be a troll.

Activity: 23
Nice can't wait for the update..
any chance is getting rid of the comic sans (aka Doge) font for a more professional one, especially since this coin has a business oriented side to it?

Yes, we have updated the fonts and they will be released with the next update, which also includes openssl fix and will be posted most likely today or tomorrow.
Also including a fix for Mac icon and a fix for the block explorer link/text for viewing transactions.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: