Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 40. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
ISR is new AUR ?  Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
http://isr.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome to join us![/b]
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why don't we set something up that will see some of the coins end up with a charity for Palestine?  Just a suggestion; I wouldn't know how to organize it but there are probably many who would..
Activity: 179
http://isr.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome to join us!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Don't be a camel from Haifa and sell your sheckles cheap!
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Dear traders and miners

We added Isracoin to our exchange. https://www.swisscex.com

https://www.swisscex.com/market/ISR_BTC

Happy trading!

SwissCEX
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

HashFever

http://isr.hashfever.com

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

PROP payout system | Fast payouts | 1% pool fee

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Rose from nothing!!!! Is that what stealing is called! I figured it out isracon should be based on btc that is stolen from Palestinian ppl so it can rise from nothing in the same fashion as your country!!!!!!!!

Actually Israel rose from the Arabs trying to finish what Hitler started in 1948 but keep playing the "poor oppressed Palestinian" card

Almanac of 1940 the world population of Jews was 15,319,359. The world Almanac then reports in 1948 just 3 years after the war ended the world Jewish population is listed at 15,713,638. So explain how the world jewish population INCREASED when supposedly almost half were exterminated? Anyone who has done research knows better then to buy anymore jewish GARBAGE/LIES! Zionist fascist swine just wanted Israel because of it's strategic location in spreading Zionist world domination. Before you invest a SINGLE PENNY in this coin please read, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, you owe to yourself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
isracoin? this must be a fucking joke? Just when I thought the scams couldn't become anymore obvious. "Israel, a major economy, breaks free from the financial chokehold of banks and politicians" That's got to be the most hypocritical statement I've ever read considering that oppression and human rights violations Israel commits against it's neighbors on a daily basis. Oh more free hand outs to the Jews, that's just what the world needs. I guess the BILLIONS in tax hand outs it receives annually to push their fascist agenda  isn't enough? Oh lets do an airdrop for the rich Jews so they can just spend the money on more oppression! Anyone who buys into this deserves to be punched in the face. Anyone who participates in this coin is guilty of crimes against humanity, period. DON'T BE A ZIONIST SHILL!!!
Activity: 182
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
not many coins to go around right now!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
On coinmarketcap it shows number 4 because developers own 480 million coins. Just look closer there  Roll Eyes

Someone on a troll box said there is only some 900k though floating in the wild? So its a rare coin when you don't count the premine.
Activity: 80
On coinmarketcap it shows number 4 because developers own 480 million coins. Just look closer there  Roll Eyes
just wait, this coin could hit above 10$ a piece
Activity: 167
everyone selling right now is a moron

Or one who bought 12,000 pieces at around the 4000 price, LOL, Thank you Isracoin
everyone selling right now is a moron
legendary
Activity: 1246
So I'm playing the poor Palestinian card and you bring up hitler! Hahahahahaha. Hitler oppressed me so I'm allowed to steal Palestine makes sense. I guess all the Chinese who died in Nanking deserve to steal a country from (fill in blank).  Shocked

The UN mandated two states in 1948, a Jewish one and an Arab one. The Jews accepted it, the Palestinians rejected it, and they ganged up with the ENTIRE Arab world to go in and push the Jews into the sea. Their leader, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem also allied WITH Hitler to open up a second front for a mideast Holocaust in 1942, 5 years before Israel was even created! Israel was created because they were fighting for their lives, not for land.

People act like the history of the region goes back to 1967, Zionist Jews have been there since the late 1800s and most Palestinians are descended from Arab migrant workers from the Levant and Arabia who came to the region WITH the Jews due to the job opportunities from all the Zionist settlers. The whole region was mostly dead and uninhabited and Mark Twains writings confirm this. Arabs have 99% of the land in the mideast yet couldn't find room to share 1% with the Jews, this is why Israelis are such hard asses, and I am speaking as an American.

Activity: 143
Isracoin p2pool

p2pool located in Belgium/Europe

miner : berbip.mine.nu:1948

web : berbip.mine.nu:1948/static/

login with your walletadress /any pass
legendary
Activity: 1148
And... it's gone!

isr to the grave, that was fun!