Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 38. (Read 110740 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Wow, I am an idiot for selling my coins at 0.0001 when I could have been 6x that amount if i held... SHIT!

Sad

I sold early also. Who knew?

Most of these Countrycoins never make it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Wow, I am an idiot for selling my coins at 0.0001 when I could have been 6x that amount if i held... SHIT!

Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
 Smiley Yep post count as a newbie stinks, when i grow up to be an official member I wanna be an accountant..joke..
Activity: 476
Agreed there is much trolling of all coins of this type will always be but greed brings out peoples true inner self..

Hey, I'm sure this coin will go up before down!

...still not touching it.

Now I think I must just be padding my post count, trying to reach 'Full Member'...

Agreed there is much trolling of all coins of this type will always be but greed brings out peoples true inner self..
No problem it's just a coin that i will mine like all the others, but I do think it will succeed.

Fair enough. My main thrust here is incredulous trolling, of the non-political and non-religious sort.

Cool
No problem it's just a coin that i will mine like all the others, but I do think it will succeed. All coins are copycats of bitcoin but look at what happened there..
I believe this coin will be valuable and my faith leads me in the direction I believe is right so I support Israel anyway I can.

You are supporting a scam, and not supporting Israel in any way.

This is a copycat job - see Auroracoin, Greececoin, Aphroditecoin, and Spaincoin for reference...
I believe this coin will be valuable and my faith leads me in the direction I believe is right so I support Israel anyway I can.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Just curious -- who are you and your nation to think that the right to overtake Arabian's national rules belongs to you? (I don't really care about both sides, but see no human arguments in your arguments. You are messing in other person's and nations' life. Or?)

Mentally stronger -- no you are not.
Humanity -- ... (no comment, there is no moral)
Culture -- where is it?

Where was the right of 5 Arab nations and even volunteers from Sudan and Pakistan to gang up on a bunch of holocaust refugees? Israel never asked for war, it was thrust on them, but because they won they are supposed to give land back to the people who tried to kill them all? That makes no sense. Compared to how Arabs treat each other, Israel is nice, they don't chop off fingers or torture people to death like Assad or Saddam. When Arabs learn to treat their own neighbors like brothers, maybe Israel will be able to do the same someday.

The problem is people born in the last few years see things on TV like Israelis with expensive tanks and jets, but there was a time 60 years ago when the Arabs had all the best guns, airplanes, and tanks given to them by the British colonizers and all Israelis had was a homegrown militia army and some Czech rifles, they were the underdogs and the oppressed and beat the odds.

But I think even Palestinians have realized going to work and feeding your family is better than fighting a pointless Jihad for dirt, where would you rather be living now, the West Bank or Aleppo? How ironic that "Occupied Palestine" is one the quietest places right now while the rest of the middle east is in chaos.
legendary
Activity: 1148
It's eminent this coin will draw alot of controversy makes it more interesting.

That's the point you understood all the spice of the scheme...
Jesus Christ

Enough of these Relgious battles. Lets just talk about the coin. Go to some religious forums if you want to share your beliefs.

There is no religion here. It's a human right to ask another person about her / his right about her / his attitude towards the world. And that's the point of this coin -- humanity. Right?

No, the point of this coin is cynical profiteering.
Jesus Christ

Enough of these Relgious battles. Lets just talk about the coin. Go to some religious forums if you want to share your beliefs.

shhhh that's part of the necessary buzz to get a successfull pump and dump coin

Hahaaha, no doubt!

Looking forward to that 'airdrop' - maybe it will not be like the last ten 'airdrops' and magically WILL save a country.
Activity: 196
Jesus Christ

There is no religion here. It's a human right to ask another person about her / his right about her / his attitude towards the world. And that's the point of this coin -- humanity. Right?
It's eminent this coin will draw alot of controversy makes it more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Jesus Christ

shhhh that's part of the necessary buzz to get a successfull pump and dump coin
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Jesus Christ

Activity: 196

When Palestinians were kicking the chairs out from underneath old Jewish ladies praying at the wailing wall in the 1930s were they tyrants?

You want to talk tyranny, how about the tyranny Muslim women face in their own bedroom from their abusive and dominant husbands?

I'm sorry but the middle east needs to clean up their own cesspool first before they keep throwing stones at Israel.

Just curious -- who are you and your nation to think that the right to overtake Arabian's national rules belongs to you? (I don't really care about both sides, but see no human arguments in your arguments. You are messing in other person's and nations' life. Or?)

Mentally stronger -- no you are not.
Humanity -- ... (no comment, there is no moral)
Culture -- where is it?
+11111 solid12345
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

There was a conspiracy before the war to make it seem like Jews were the biggest victims of WWII and that this would be used as propaganda for the creation of Israel. Have a look for " Six Million Jews" on youtube. Can't say how many died for certain but it certainly wasn't that many. I'm mining this coin anyway and have been for a while.  Anything that can undermine the importance of government in Israel should be supported.

What propaganda? No one came to the Jews aid in 1948 when the Arab armies circled them in 1948 to finish them off, not even America. But they beat the odds and won...

Great story, just like David and Goliath!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: