Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 19. (Read 43924 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Troy recently mentioned Coinbene is no longer under listing consideration and logos of Coinbene and IDAX have been removed from the website except Binance and Huobi, but there is no way they will list WPP at the current state. Don't know why WPP didn't apply atleast for Bittrex and UpBit as it's completely free and would bring extra liquidity.

I have never seen any crypto project announce a listing on a big exchange prior to the actual listing.
There are always NDA's in place and breaking those will break a crypto-project. I'm guessing we will see at least one more exchange trading WPP before the end of Q1 2020.
... just guessing.

After concluding their ICO, they clearly mentioned they are going to list the WPP coin in 5 exchanges but till now it did not happen. Every time we are seeing excuses from them, we are busy with other things, but the thing is going slowly like other companies.

Not all projects can deliver on their promises during this time, but I am sure WPP will have a lot of news soon to bring investor confidence back. Maybe the value of WPP cannot make you happy, but I believe that when everything is resolved, WPP will soon reach a new high price in a short time. Personally, I consider this a very good opportunity to invest because this is a very good project in the long term.
I am still waiting, as long as I see the team is still actively developing, I still hope that this project still has hope. I'm also waiting for the latest listing on the market with pair BTC.

Yes, right. wpp token project requires a very long time. I hope the results are very satisfying. don't disappoint the supporters of the WPP Token project

Already people were kept waiting for it for many days, we are seeing updates from the team, but no improvements in terms of prices. Every coin is facing the same situation in the market, which it is impossible for us to predict the prices and how long it will take to recover the prices.

keep waiting for 77 days as stated on their website, when the token is accepted as a payment method to purchase shares. maybe it can increase value
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Troy recently mentioned Coinbene is no longer under listing consideration and logos of Coinbene and IDAX have been removed from the website except Binance and Huobi, but there is no way they will list WPP at the current state. Don't know why WPP didn't apply atleast for Bittrex and UpBit as it's completely free and would bring extra liquidity.

I have never seen any crypto project announce a listing on a big exchange prior to the actual listing.
There are always NDA's in place and breaking those will break a crypto-project. I'm guessing we will see at least one more exchange trading WPP before the end of Q1 2020.
... just guessing.

After concluding their ICO, they clearly mentioned they are going to list the WPP coin in 5 exchanges but till now it did not happen. Every time we are seeing excuses from them, we are busy with other things, but the thing is going slowly like other companies.

Not all projects can deliver on their promises during this time, but I am sure WPP will have a lot of news soon to bring investor confidence back. Maybe the value of WPP cannot make you happy, but I believe that when everything is resolved, WPP will soon reach a new high price in a short time. Personally, I consider this a very good opportunity to invest because this is a very good project in the long term.
I am still waiting, as long as I see the team is still actively developing, I still hope that this project still has hope. I'm also waiting for the latest listing on the market with pair BTC.

Yes, right. wpp token project requires a very long time. I hope the results are very satisfying. don't disappoint the supporters of the WPP Token project

Already people were kept waiting for it for many days, we are seeing updates from the team, but no improvements in terms of prices. Every coin is facing the same situation in the market, which it is impossible for us to predict the prices and how long it will take to recover the prices.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I wish the team acknowledge how much they are trusted. I still have my doubt with the April price tie, It doesnt look possible, $1.4 per token in less than 4 months  Huh . All altcoins are guided jealously and no one is ready to throw it away at that price considering the cost I think we got investors with plenty patience than ever.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

... just guessing.

I do not know how long it took, at this time it might have been running for 2 years. I see the last update seems like they are optimistic in 2020, they say "There are some big developments pending for Q1 2020 which must set the tone for an amazing 2020." we are ready for it Smiley

If they showed real photos of developments W2H2 and real agreements with partners, then we could again trust them

... just guessing.

I do not know how long it took, at this time it might have been running for 2 years. I see the last update seems like they are optimistic in 2020, they say "There are some big developments pending for Q1 2020 which must set the tone for an amazing 2020." we are ready for it Smiley
Activity: 977
Merit: 10

... just guessing.

... just guessing.

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com

... just guessing.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
I correctly understood from previous posts that you are doing buyback at such a low price?
Activity: 97
Merit: 3

... just guessing.

No such Statement made by any WPP Member, The correct statement was that WPP is APPROVED (Not LIST) on 5 different exchanges, WPP is yet to find a suitable markets, and will keep pursuing new markets that fits WPP Token interest and agenda.
^Once again, cool stories and excuses, nothing else, what to expect from a "company with $50b billions in goverment contracts with inability to record video or post real photos of your product" which counts deleted accounts and bots on TG as 11k members community. No wonder your investors (those you called cockroaches) are dumping hundred of millions of tokens to compensate atleast small % of initial investments.

The above is what an under-prepared poster does when running out of substance with all issues refuted and chooses instead to revert to attempts at FUD = Ban. 
And correction, the seller is a parasite, not a cockroach.
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
^Once again, cool stories and excuses, nothing else, what to expect from a "company with $50b billions in goverment contracts with inability to record video or post real photos of your product" which counts deleted accounts and bots on TG as 11k members community. No wonder your investors (those you called cockroaches) are dumping hundred of millions of tokens to compensate atleast small % of initial investments.
Many people are concerned is they don't give accurate updates, but the partners what ever they mentioned in the website belongs to them or not we don't know because we are seeing any updates from those partners and some of those partners cannot find them when we google it.
Seems like they're using some sort of brand or name generator paired with logo generator and then post it on the partners page. The funniest one is investmentbankasiadotcom. If you zoom in this picture you will see incription at the bottom, of course this website doesn't exist Grin

WPP cannot control how another valued partner company goes about creating their logo, in this case Millennium provided that logo you are referring to. They are both a financial partner and an authorized distributor.

Let us know if you are satisfied with the other 25 partners logo
So, instead of giving your community (oh wait, you don't have any anymore, because you've banned every single person for asking questions on your TG channel) an evidence of your partnerships you're posting some excuses. Most of these partners' logos have no background, can't be found in Google search, or some tiny companies, BUT the most important thing there is no proof you're partnered with them. Feel free to put Amazon, Intel, Google and other big names on your website to fool your investors in 2020. Next target is to dump those 2.1 billions wpp tokens at any price and call someone a cockroach?  Grin

What happened to Alphabit fund partnership?
Why didn't Huobi list your token? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5
Where are those $50 billions in goverment contracts? Another trick to fool investors? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/50-billion-usd-in-government-contracts-db613c317b16
Where are the REAL photos and videos of your products? Not some edited 4 years old video with deleted Solum logo and render pictures.
What happened to JTEngineering partnership?
|
|
V

I want a representative of this company to answer my question, if I ask him in a telegram I will be banned.

I decided to talk with the companies that they mentioned in their posts medium. I talked with jtengineering, which are located in Greece.
Medium post from WPP - https://medium.com/@wppcoin/first-hho-power-plant-conversion-test-deployment-in-athens-greece-2abf181e4a84

This company answered me - We spent a lot of money, we heard many promises from them, signed an agreement, but they did nothing

I also contacted with other companies, referred to in posts WPP and and waiting for an answer from them

... just guessing.
Exactly! None of top tier exchanges would allow information to leak and wouldn't allow the project to inform it's community about listing in advance on their platform. It was another trick to fool investors along with tying price of wpp to the price of H2.

So, instead of giving your community (oh wait, you don't have any anymore  (correction 11,000+) , because you've banned every single person for asking questions  (spreading FUD = ban, asking questions intentionally designed to provoke FUD = ban)  on your TG channel an evidence of your partnerships you're posting some excuses   ( completely refuting your baseless accusations is not making excuses, it is making use of a human punching bag) . Most of these partners' logos have no background  (false claim and insults many established companies) , can't be found in Google search  ( is this an indirect request for web urls perhaps?) , or some tiny companies  (some are small yes looking to grow), we accept small, medium and large companies are partners , BUT the most important thing there is no proof you're partnered with them  (are you sure this is the most important thing as when we ask them to add our logo to their sites and they do will you confess to being to biggest idiot on BTT?) . Feel free to put Amazon, Intel, Google and other big names on your website to fool your investors in 2020  (none of those 3 are partners, yet)  Next target is to dump those 2.1 billions wpp tokens at any price and call someone a cockroach? Grin  (if by dump you mean the opposite.....accumulate, then pay attention in 2020)

What happened to Alphabit fund partnership? (they are non performing as of yet)
Why didn't Huobi list your token? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5  (Huobi requested a much larger listing than they originally offered and it is parked for now as a result until that fee is adjusted to as originally offered)

Where are those $50 billions in goverment contracts? Another trick to fool investors? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/50-billion-usd-in-government-contracts-db613c317b16  (Our global project pipeline exceeds this number and the focus is on product roll out and securing the project financing to execute key projects. Such a high value project pipeline is not uncommon for global energy and waste companies, the largest challenge is arranging all the financing for the projects.)

Where are the REAL photos and videos of your products? Not some edited 4 years old video with deleted Solum logo and render pictures.  (Videos are of the real products and more videos will be taken on or about late February or early march when we are hosting an open house for International Buyers. Global market branding weightings have been negotiated and agreed to.)

What happened to JTEngineering partnership?  (inactive engagement for more than one year and removed as such. We hire engineering firms around the world according to assist our project needs and as such the partners will update accordingly)
copper member
Many people are concerned is they don't give accurate updates, but the partners what ever they mentioned in the website belongs to them or not we don't know because we are seeing any updates from those partners and some of those partners cannot find them when we google it.
Seems like they're using some sort of brand or name generator paired with logo generator and then post it on the partners page. The funniest one is investmentbankasiadotcom. If you zoom in this picture you will see incription at the bottom, of course this website doesn't exist Grin

WPP cannot control how another valued partner company goes about creating their logo, in this case Millennium provided that logo you are referring to. They are both a financial partner and an authorized distributor.

So, instead of giving your community (oh wait, you don't have any anymore, because you've banned every single person for asking questions on your TG channel) an evidence of your partnerships you're posting some excuses. Most of these partners' logos have no background, can't be found in Google search, or some tiny companies, BUT the most important thing there is no proof you're partnered with them. Feel free to put Amazon, Intel, Google and other big names on your website to fool your investors in 2020. Next target is to dump those 2.1 billions wpp tokens at any price and call someone a cockroach?  Grin

What happened to Alphabit fund partnership?
Why didn't Huobi list your token? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5
Where are those $50 billions in goverment contracts? Another trick to fool investors? https://medium.com/@wppcoin/50-billion-usd-in-government-contracts-db613c317b16
Where are the REAL photos and videos of your products? Not some edited 4 years old video with deleted Solum logo and render pictures.
What happened to JTEngineering partnership?
|
|
V

I want a representative of this company to answer my question, if I ask him in a telegram I will be banned.

I decided to talk with the companies that they mentioned in their posts medium. I talked with jtengineering, which are located in Greece.
Medium post from WPP - https://medium.com/@wppcoin/first-hho-power-plant-conversion-test-deployment-in-athens-greece-2abf181e4a84

This company answered me - We spent a lot of money, we heard many promises from them, signed an agreement, but they did nothing

I also contacted with other companies, referred to in posts WPP and and waiting for an answer from them

... just guessing.
Exactly! None of top tier exchanges would allow information to leak and wouldn't allow the project to inform it's community about listing in advance on their platform. It was another trick to fool investors along with tying price of wpp to the price of H2.
I see they updated the site. I am interesting how the tokens will be converted into company shares. We will have to open a brokerage account?
FYI The biopower shares are worth $0.035 usd now , falling 50% from the last 6 months as it was at $0.08 to $0.07.
If we can assuming that the token we hold for 1 year to purchase preferred shares would equal to the biopower share price as they mentioned below :

'only those token holders who hold for at least 1 year will be eligible to purchase Preferred shares in the subsidiary public company'

How much money you'll get when you are holding 3 million wpp token in the last 1 year? Grin
If there are no buyers and/or customers, shares' prices can be even lower than current price of the WPP token. BOPO's price ATH in 2012 = $3.75 and then dropped down to 0.04 during 1 year, but there are only 47.36M shares if info on Bloomberg is right and no info about how many shares holders, compared to 5B WPP's total supply + i believe around 1B in token holders hands, who held tokens for atleast 1 year and waiting for shares conversion. If there is no progress and working product, why would anyone convert fiat into these shares?

Dear WPP Fan,

"If there is no progress and working product, why would anyone convert fiat into these shares?"

if the moon was made of green cheese would it have a high protein content?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

... just guessing.
copper member
copper member
I see they updated the site. I am interesting how the tokens will be converted into company shares. We will have to open a brokerage account?
FYI The biopower shares are worth $0.035 usd now , falling 50% from the last 6 months as it was at $0.08 to $0.07.
If we can assuming that the token we hold for 1 year to purchase preferred shares would equal to the biopower share price as they mentioned below :

'only those token holders who hold for at least 1 year will be eligible to purchase Preferred shares in the subsidiary public company'

How much money you'll get when you are holding 3 million wpp token in the last 1 year? Grin
If there are no buyers and/or customers, shares' prices can be even lower than current price of the WPP token. BOPO's price ATH in 2012 = $3.75 and then dropped down to 0.04 during 1 year, but there are only 47.36M shares if info on Bloomberg is right and no info about how many shares holders, compared to 5B WPP's total supply + i believe around 1B in token holders hands, who held tokens for atleast 1 year and waiting for shares conversion. If there is no progress and working product, why would anyone convert fiat into these shares?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Pages:
Jump to: