Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 18. (Read 43924 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
WPP MARINE! AND PRODUCT ROLLUT UPDATE

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-marine-and-product-rollut-update-74ecb72511ea

A Large Cruise ship consumes about 80,000 gallons of Fossil Fuel per day (Solution: W2H2™)

80,000 gallons x $3.00/price per galon of diesel fuel = $240,000 fuel cost per day.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
There is not a single wpp/vorax logo on this product, so can be made/copied by a completely different company and belong to anyone, not to mention when these photos were taken

We are Sorry to disappoint you, but this is Vorax under construction/assembly.

When Apple assemble iPhones, there is no logos in the factory right ?

This is the assembly process, and it's not meant for marketing purposes, it is solely to successfully deliver and assemble.

Do you have any specific dates how long it is going to take for you to deliver the product because after shipping only it is possible for us to assemble and after assembling how long it is going to take to process the product working?

Each of the 12 Vorax models from 2Ton to 400Ton/day has its own manufacturing , disassembly, delivery/shipping, assembly, installation and commissioning schedule. Which model are you referring to the 2T, 4T, 5T, 10T, 22T, 36T, 60T, 72T, 110T, 150T, 220T or 400T?

The above photos seem to be very interesting, but those companies already exist in the market, but we are far very new to this market, which we need to deliver the product and establish a strong relationship which the potential companies and this will surely ensure you become a successful company in the long term.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Maybe you can tell us in which country / city was bought first Vorax?
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
There is not a single wpp/vorax logo on this product, so can be made/copied by a completely different company and belong to anyone, not to mention when these photos were taken

This is the assembly process, and it's not meant for marketing purposes, it is solely to successfully deliver and assemble.

Actually, the logo of Apple's products is engraved/printed (depends on the model) on the body and the internal spare parts, including serial numbers, certifications, battery capacity, where it was assembeled. All these procedures are done at the factory, including packing the phone itself in a box before it go to the official distributors around the world. Absolutely all major developers&sellers of electronics and household appliances do this. Without logos and advertising, all this technique will look the same. There are many photos and videos on youtube, just google it: inside "name" factory.

But lets go ahead and take a look at building and assembling a bit larger things with logos on it:

beautiful picture. this shows the existence of a company. by putting a logo on the product. is it not a matter of pride that the company logo is displayed very clearly

Do you have any specific dates how long it is going to take for you to deliver the product because after shipping only it is possible for us to assemble and after assembling how long it is going to take to process the product working?

Each of the 12 Vorax models from 2Ton to 400Ton/day has its own manufacturing , disassembly, delivery/shipping, assembly, installation and commissioning schedule. Which model are you referring to the 2T, 4T, 5T, 10T, 22T, 36T, 60T, 72T, 110T, 150T, 220T or 400T?
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55

Actually, the logo of Apple's products is engraved/printed (depends on the model) on the body and the internal spare parts, including serial numbers, certifications, battery capacity, where it was assembeled. All these procedures are done at the factory, including packing the phone itself in a box before it go to the official distributors around the world. Absolutely all major developers&sellers of electronics and household appliances do this. Without logos and advertising, all this technique will look the same. There are many photos and videos on youtube, just google it: inside "name" factory.

But lets go ahead and take a look at building and assembling a bit larger things with logos on it:

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

I wonder why this wpp team cannot show us real pictures of those machines with logo and some video of actual delivery from the productions, Im starting to doubt now, before Im too confident that this is a legit company but now Im 50/50 unless they can show us more proofs and actual videos. 

"VORAX 5 Ton/day has been delivered to a client and scheduled for commissioning mid February 2020."

Mid February as stated on the PR it should be fully assembled.

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I wonder why this wpp team cannot show us real pictures of those machines with logo and some video of actual delivery from the productions, Im starting to doubt now, before Im too confident that this is a legit company but now Im 50/50 unless they can show us more proofs and actual videos. 

this is a progress for companies and investors. but there is no happy news for traders
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Very good to know, but we don't anything on the truck whether it belongs to WPP or not, from the photos it is absorbed your are progressing but to whom you have delivered the 5-ton vorax to the client, can you share the client details here if possible.

There are some things that does not look too right from my angle especially with the trade but we are not meant to complain with our kind of boss. He said he is following the roadmap and lets see how it goes. There is nothing to gain if the project didn't succeed, lets keep our fingers cross.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Very good to know, but we don't anything on the truck whether it belongs to WPP or not, from the photos it is absorbed your are progressing but to whom you have delivered the 5-ton vorax to the client, can you share the client details here if possible.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I wish the team acknowledge how much they are trusted. I still have my doubt with the April price tie, It doesnt look possible, $1.4 per token in less than 4 months  Huh . All altcoins are guided jealously and no one is ready to throw it away at that price considering the cost I think we got investors with plenty patience than ever.
I think every project will have its own difficulties and all investors should create opportunities for their team to develop more positively this year. Currently, I still consider this project to be good and will continue to follow it because they are always updated with new news for investors and certainly in the future there will be a better exchange that can make everyone here happy.
The business model or product demands such a slow market invasion. For a product of high cost and no track record it might take time to enter the market but  after all it could enjoy a smooth ride as a pioneering project. interestingly, such market will still need improvement in product to stay at the frontline, so they will always have big milestone to hit
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I wish the team acknowledge how much they are trusted. I still have my doubt with the April price tie, It doesnt look possible, $1.4 per token in less than 4 months  Huh . All altcoins are guided jealously and no one is ready to throw it away at that price considering the cost I think we got investors with plenty patience than ever.
I think every project will have its own difficulties and all investors should create opportunities for their team to develop more positively this year. Currently, I still consider this project to be good and will continue to follow it because they are always updated with new news for investors and certainly in the future there will be a better exchange that can make everyone here happy.

Do you have a lot of applications? It seems that the requirements to become a distributor are very difficult.
Troy recently mentioned Coinbene is no longer under listing consideration and logos of Coinbene and IDAX have been removed from the website except Binance and Huobi, but there is no way they will list WPP at the current state. Don't know why WPP didn't apply atleast for Bittrex and UpBit as it's completely free and would bring extra liquidity.

I have never seen any crypto project announce a listing on a big exchange prior to the actual listing.
There are always NDA's in place and breaking those will break a crypto-project. I'm guessing we will see at least one more exchange trading WPP before the end of Q1 2020.
... just guessing.

After concluding their ICO, they clearly mentioned they are going to list the WPP coin in 5 exchanges but till now it did not happen. Every time we are seeing excuses from them, we are busy with other things, but the thing is going slowly like other companies.

Not all projects can deliver on their promises during this time, but I am sure WPP will have a lot of news soon to bring investor confidence back. Maybe the value of WPP cannot make you happy, but I believe that when everything is resolved, WPP will soon reach a new high price in a short time. Personally, I consider this a very good opportunity to invest because this is a very good project in the long term.
I am still waiting, as long as I see the team is still actively developing, I still hope that this project still has hope. I'm also waiting for the latest listing on the market with pair BTC.

Yes, right. wpp token project requires a very long time. I hope the results are very satisfying. don't disappoint the supporters of the WPP Token project

Already people were kept waiting for it for many days, we are seeing updates from the team, but no improvements in terms of prices. Every coin is facing the same situation in the market, which it is impossible for us to predict the prices and how long it will take to recover the prices.

keep waiting for 77 days as stated on their website, when the token is accepted as a payment method to purchase shares. maybe it can increase value

good news for investors and traders. this is really a project that takes a lot of time. no results without effort
Pages:
Jump to: