Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 31. (Read 43924 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
This is really nice to know, was! I don't know of any project that has such a working product tied to their tokens yet, I know this is what some project are working towards but seeing wpp energy already done it is really great,  this can boost up the value of wpp in no time, congrat to the team.

Yeah this project real product to launch and the best team, i think this is the best opportunity to buying some WPP token for future investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
More Info About WPP VORAX:

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

WPP VORAX®️, WASTE TREATMENT REINVENTED!

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon

This is really nice to know, was! I don't know of any project that has such a working product tied to their tokens yet, I know this is what some project are working towards but seeing wpp energy already done it is really great,  this can boost up the value of wpp in no time, congrat to the team.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

An idea that has become reality and more work is continue to be done, things like this are not achieve overnight, it requires time and resources to make it achievable but wpp has done it, many projects don't have such yet people believe whatever they want to believe, we can only sit and watch as the team continue to develop wpp energy to a well recognized level, I think the team has done a great job thus far.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Vorax is a revolutionary waste processing technology that treats nearly all types of waste including MSW/Urban, Industrial, Medical, Hazardous, Sludge/Pasty Waste.
I watched the video on Youtube. It was very short without details about the product. Only 50 seconds.
Aren't you going to release another video or an article describing the function of this product with some details?
If you dig deeper you'll find that this vorax product has been launched before ...
By a company named vitaebrasil 5 years ago exactly at 25th November 2013 .... here's the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PW-iNABiVD8

I think they explain everything there about this vorax product.

And here's the video with English subtitle uploaded by vitaebrasil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHPTXgG_CA

I'm not sure if WPP buying this product patents or simply they are in cooperation by now or maybe just a vendor?
Kindly if someone explain a bit about this? Would be much appreciated.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Maybe the video is just a teaser and maybe the team will release the full video,
so for now it's better to stay patient waiting for the full video
It should be answered only by the admin whether the video was all that was going to be released or there is a full video which will be released later. Till now, no one has announced that there will be full video.
WPP VORAX IS NOW AVAILABLE!

What Is VORAX ?
Vorax is a revolutionary waste processing technology that treats nearly all types of waste including MSW/Urban, Industrial, Medical, Hazardous, Sludge/Pasty Waste.

https://youtu.be/UrnFnpPqHmU

Where are all the noise makers who wants to see update? (like they are really interested in any update other than price) what have you guys to say now about all the recent updates rolled out by the wpp team? Hope you are all buoyant enough to make orders, not only come here and talk about price, yet not interested in the product.

Well I bet they are muted now that they have seen wpp energy team bringing out update about the wpp product which is the most important aspect of this project,  the team has always emphasize that they are more concerned about product and we can see that now, this is very optimistic about wpp.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.
The price fall and the big difference with ICO price has other reasons. I think the main reason of price fall are the lack of big exchange, poor marketing and also big bonuses that I guess had been given to big private investors. The overall condition of altcoins market should be also considered.
According to the road map, it's soon to expect the product to be released.
Bounty aren't an issue for the coin to go down because some bounty hunters have sold at very high prices a few months ago so I don't think this is the reason for WPP price drop. What makes this project unable to get a stable price is that their development team is too lazy to update information to investors and so far, there are no products mentioned at the moment.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

What Is VORAX ?

Where are all the noise makers who wants to see update? (like they are really interested in any update other than price) what have you guys to say now about all the recent updates rolled out by the wpp team? Hope you are all buoyant enough to make orders, not only come here and talk about price, yet not interested in the product.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I watched the video on Youtube. It was very short without details about the product. Only 50 seconds.
Aren't you going to release another video or an article describing the function of this product with some details?
I think video is just to tell everyone little and of course they will provide a more complete video or article soon, we better just wait. no need to worry about that
Maybe the video is just a teaser and maybe the team will release the full video,

Video is an indication of the progress they are doing in the market, which we might many other developments in the coming days. A potential platform will take time to grow their developments and video will help to get awareness about the next product they are releasing.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
I think video is just to tell everyone little and of course they will provide a more complete video or article soon, we better just wait. no need to worry about that
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

What Is VORAX ?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I apologize, but the last time I had the opportunity to be interested in this project, they promised to tie the cost for the token to the cost of H2, and this is a little more than $ 1. Have everyone forgotten about this statement? Or did they find an excuse?
This is the most repeated questions of course it's the sexiest part of this project isn't it?  Grin ... if you do join the telegram group which the information about this project exclusively announced there and of course also if you love to read and dig more ...

You'll find that they are planning to tie the token to H2 price in this 4th quarter ( between September to late December) , troy confirm this several times in the wpp telegram channel.

More information about this , look at their tokenomics report here https://wppenergy.io/wpp-tokenomics-overview/

Cheers!
What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.
The price fall and the big difference with ICO price has other reasons. I think the main reason of price fall are the lack of big exchange, poor marketing and also big bonuses that I guess had been given to big private investors. The overall condition of altcoins market should be also considered.

Price fall in other tokens, what is your take on those tokens? Wpp just release an update about their W2H2 product that will is ready for order none of you are discussing that but just too concerned about about price, discussing it all through won't help the price to grow, hope you guys know that.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.
What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

So easy for you to regard wpp as shitcoin now that the price is down, am sure few weeks back you where singing a different tone, anyways, you should know that project like wpp will takes time to develop, otherwise, all you will get is just artificial pump and dump without the backing of a real product,
This may be frustrating as an investor seeing other project mooning except wpp, but it will be better to have a real product backing, the team are working towards it so it will be better to give them a cjance

Flip back to the very page next to the one you make a post and see there latest update,  maybe that will be good enough for you or see if you can place order from the available W2H2 ready for customers, see if what they have been working on is worth it or not, to have a working product tied to a token is not that easy to do otherwise many project would have working product by now.
Pages:
Jump to: