Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 37. (Read 43924 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
The reason have been a regular critic of the project for so long is my interest in it. Have been worried because have recommended the project to so many people and they have invested. I think the community on telegram is better and admin has improved their communication, Troy especially. Those members ban can try to join the group again but make a healthy discussion this time.

Yes, he is kept saying in the coming days we might see more improvement and news releases will be happened. This makes the price of coin will surely increase with the ventures they are making. They kept saying many companies are acquiring the wpp for their future improvements.

Yes, they are working well and I am really hopeful for success of the project. They are supposed to make some agreements with some of worlds powerful energy companies. MacDoland will meet Siemens again tomorrow. Seems that we will hear good news very soon.  
By looking at the good performance of the team, of course the success of this project is very large and I hope they can also be consistent, maybe in the near future there will be good news we will see it in the future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The reason have been a regular critic of the project for so long is my interest in it. Have been worried because have recommended the project to so many people and they have invested. I think the community on telegram is better and admin has improved their communication, Troy especially. Those members ban can try to join the group again but make a healthy discussion this time.

Yes, he is kept saying in the coming days we might see more improvement and news releases will be happened. This makes the price of coin will surely increase with the ventures they are making. They kept saying many companies are acquiring the wpp for their future improvements.
Until now, trading volume has not changed much and this coin is still maintaining at a very low price so it will be very difficult to liquidate. I think this project is no longer a lot of interest in the recent period because all investors are feeling disappointed and some investors are having huge losses so this project is in The period is very bad and if there is no improvement in trading volume, WPP will soon disappear in the near future
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Yes, they are working well and I am really hopeful for success of the project. They are supposed to make some agreements with some of worlds powerful energy companies. MacDoland will meet Siemens again tomorrow. Seems that we will hear good news very soon.  
Activity: 1134

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

I would say that there was almost no trading on that exchange, so the loss is not substantial. While the price in digi goes up, everything is fine. The main thing that the development went as quickly as possible.
People are already beginning to doubt the ability of the team to raise this project.

One of the main reason why the team decide to remove wpp from that exchange because there was no much trading activity going on, although i wonder why that is, since trade.io was one of the earliest partnership to the wpp energy project,
and as for doubting the ability of the team, that doesn't make any sense to me because wpp is still not up to a year since they hard their ico, you should direct that statement to projects that are 2yrs and above and still unable to show anything.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
if WPP is removed from this exchange, it will make investors and communities more distant, but today WPP is up 50% in digifinex, I don't know whether this is manipulation or not, and this is good for traders and token holders

I would say that there was almost no trading on that exchange, so the loss is not substantial. While the price in digi goes up, everything is fine. The main thing that the development went as quickly as possible.
People are already beginning to doubt the ability of the team to raise this project.
The most important thing is that the loss is not great and hearing that I think it's good enough and seeing people doubt the project team in my opinion is a natural thing
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
if WPP is removed from this exchange, it will make investors and communities more distant, but today WPP is up 50% in digifinex, I don't know whether this is manipulation or not, and this is good for traders and token holders

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
~

It is logical that this happens.
Why does this exchange have a project that cannot even pay for market making? The price at the bottom of the trade, if you really don't see, and none of the holders are trading.
It is necessary to develop the project as soon as possible and show the profit, because the price is already at 5% of the initial cost.

when you look at most project in the market, you will find out that majority of the projects are all still in the development phase, same applies to wpp, on few occasions now the wpp team have stated that they are undergoing development especially for the real energy product for public usage, what good will it be to market a project that don't have a product backing? emphasis should be on this aspect for now and not trading, the reasons why we have worthless coins in the market today is because the concern is only on price and trading and not on product.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Recently I find out on WPP telegram group that WPP token is going to delist from trade.io because of low volume and low traffic for wpp project.
Mr.troy also said that after delist they will list wpp on bigger exchange. There are also changes in contract with trade.io
Well I am bit worry because there is no statement from wpp team to trade.io as trade.io mentioned in their recently announcement.  Undecided

It is logical that this happens.
Why does this exchange have a project that cannot even pay for market making? The price at the bottom of the trade, if you really don't see, and none of the holders are trading.
It is necessary to develop the project as soon as possible and show the profit, because the price is already at 5% of the initial cost.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Recently I find out on WPP telegram group that WPP token is going to delist from trade.io because of low volume and low traffic for wpp project.
Mr.troy also said that after delist they will list wpp on bigger exchange. There are also changes in contract with trade.io
Well I am bit worry because there is no statement from wpp team to trade.io as trade.io mentioned in their recently announcement.  Undecided

Didn't you just mentioned that Mr Troy made the post on wpp telegram about delisting on trade.io? What other statement could be more deserving than the one from the horse mouth? They already made their intention known to the community the actions they will take regarding trad.io, that should be enough statement for you, between since you said they are looking to list on bigger exchange, i don't see what is to worry about.
I meant to say that Trade.io said in their statement WPP did not engage in a dialogue with trade.io
But Mr.Troy already mentioned this news on WPP TG group before trade.io statement, I am still supporting this project.
Anyway they are following roadmap and next year we will see wpp on bigger exchanges with high volume.  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Well I am bit worry because there is no statement from wpp team to trade.io as trade.io mentioned in their recently announcement.  Undecided

Didn't you just mentioned that Mr Troy made the post on wpp telegram about delisting on trade.io? What other statement could be more deserving than the one from the horse mouth? They already made their intention known to the community the actions they will take regarding trad.io, that should be enough statement for you, between since you said they are looking to list on bigger exchange, i don't see what is to worry about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Many hunters and investors who holding WPP for long term mostly they are complaining about token price, WPP team is not caring about price but first target of team is project development and according to team they are going well according to roadmap.
I am also holder but I hope next year we will see this project at high level, Good luck WPP holders.  Wink
maybe the team's target is to develop the project this year, then they will take care of their tokens
there is nothing wrong for us to wait for some time if in the end the price of the token will be raised because the project has successfully developed
What is certain is that all of us will certainly support the team as long as they do positive things such as developing projects, hopefully, the team can be smooth in developing their projects so that later they can succeed

After completing of the ICO, ever one will have a positive opinion towards the project as long as they provide updates about their progress. This will help the community to hold the coin because with the development activity there is a huge chance to increase the price.

I think the problem is that the team had claimed that the token's price will reach 1.4 dollar. There were many investors that expected this happens very soon and most of them sold their tokens. It was the team's fault. They shouldn't have talked about the price. They should have focused more on the project's development in their announcements. Anyway, I am still positive about the future of WPP. A news or an announcement can easily change everything.

So it really is.
The team gave the figures that they would cost such an amount, but in the end the price on the contrary fell and now to 1/1000 of this amount.
What is considered a failure anyway.
None of the things done are done. Some promises that are not supported by deed in this case.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Many hunters and investors who holding WPP for long term mostly they are complaining about token price, WPP team is not caring about price but first target of team is project development and according to team they are going well according to roadmap.
I am also holder but I hope next year we will see this project at high level, Good luck WPP holders.  Wink
maybe the team's target is to develop the project this year, then they will take care of their tokens
there is nothing wrong for us to wait for some time if in the end the price of the token will be raised because the project has successfully developed
What is certain is that all of us will certainly support the team as long as they do positive things such as developing projects, hopefully, the team can be smooth in developing their projects so that later they can succeed

After completing of the ICO, ever one will have a positive opinion towards the project as long as they provide updates about their progress. This will help the community to hold the coin because with the development activity there is a huge chance to increase the price.

I think the problem is that the team had claimed that the token's price will reach 1.4 dollar. There were many investors that expected this happens very soon and most of them sold their tokens. It was the team's fault. They shouldn't have talked about the price. They should have focused more on the project's development in their announcements. Anyway, I am still positive about the future of WPP. A news or an announcement can easily change everything.
Activity: 1134

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I was personally alarmed that someone had invested a large amount on KICKICO.  I hope it was a real investment.  Maybe the developers simply showed that everything was OK, and then they got the money by selling tokens on the exchanges.

In situation when most of all crypto projects launched earlier are scam, I can't don't think that WPP can be scam too. You should understand me, I want that this project will develop and be succesfull. But I have some doubt.
We all hope that this project is not a scam and if I see the team I think the team is clear and so far the performance is good so I have no doubts at all with this project
Most hunters have sold at very high prices and very few people hold until now because this coin has been pumped very high for a very short period of time and if you are involved in this campaign then You have also earned huge amounts of money. I think WPP is a good project and WPP's current value will soon rise again if their development team has more updates. I believe that anyone who holds this coin will earn a high profit because it is a real and quality project

Yeah maybe hunters moved on after sell out WPP at high price but if they believe in this project then definitely hunters will buy again at cheap price.
Yeah I earned around 100k wpp but I am not holder I sell out wpp at high price and bought again at low price so now holding 200k in MEW.
Most likely what you say is true and it seems like your strategy is good too because then you can get a big profit and it doesn't hurt if we follow a strategy like that
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
WPP regularly blocks users in the chat. I see that more than 1,000 people were blocked. Any question regarding the project is deleted. User is blocked. So what kind of project success is it. What is difficult to make a press release for investors? About work No just waiting for the cue ball to take off. Then they say that the project has nothing happened.  There is no trust. When the team does not know how to work with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: