Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 10. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great project you've made! keep working!
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
How many Node receivers are in a standart package?

Hello! We have three types of wireless power receivers with our devices - micro-USB, Lightning, and USB Type-C, ensuring that you can use Alpha and Eon with all of your standard devices. To use truly wireless charging from Node, phone manufacturers must integrate our small power connector inside the phone after our technology is standardized. And our receivers are much smaller than those used in the standard Qi devices
Is the contribution still going on and receive another 30% of the amount invested? If it does not reach the soft cap, will the project continue or will refund happen?

Hello! The offer with a 30% bonus is valid until 24/02/2018.
In terms of the soft cap, we have already sold 75% of our soft Cap (750 000 NODE) during our Pre-ITO.
In the case of an unsuccessful closing (SoftCap is not achieved), each member of the ITO can
return its donations (getBack method).
The Soft Cap is 1m NODE
Please, can you add a pre order registration form on the website?

Hello! A pre-ITO ordering form will be available in Q2 2018 on our official website.
Activity: 123
BTW, do you plan to design more chargers or maybe other devicies?
Hello! The whole team from Russia, as I understand it? Is there a Russian thread here?

Hello! Some of our team members work remotely (USA, Germany, Latvia). In terms of a Russian thread, no, we don't have it, because we are primarily aiming at the international market. You can read all the information about us on our website (there is a translation to Russian) https://nodepower.io/?lang=ru
this thread explains all information related to the ICO of this coin, but I am still confused by the difference between ITO and ICO, is there a difference or just a parable of the modified ICO writing that matches the name of the project

Hello! ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. ITO - Initial Token Offering is a more accurate and correct definition from the legal point of view, since we do not issue coins and our tokens are not a form of payment, they contain a certain functionality that is integrated into the code of the smart contract
How many people there are in your team?

Hello! Right now we are 18 members, and at the same time, we are actively expanding our team to attract new talents.
Activity: 142
Waiting for more Node producst in the future!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
The KYC Procedure is now available in your personal account!

Our technical team just released an update on the KYC procedure. As we have already launched the ITO of Node, this procedure is required to be fulfilled to guarantee security and safety as well as to prevent fraud.

You are free now to enter your personal account at https://goo.gl/7aU4aS and check the update yourself!

Hi. Looks like a good project. However why is asked the KYC procedure? All who buy tokens will get the wireless products and because of this is asked KYC?
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Do you have a special R&D dept?
🔥REFERRAL PROGRAM BY NODE🔥

Invite a friend and receive 7% bonus from your friend's NODE tokens purchase!
👉Find more details here: https://goo.gl/7aU4aS!

Activity: 169
I never thought that you could charge drones while they are in the air. I bet militaries would love it.
Activity: 154
really great project
it is always nice to see useful projects
Activity: 112
Awesome! You got a very interesting project plus a working proto. It's promissing!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think wireless charging is very helpful these days. Like what we have right now in our cellphones. It's very convenient and accessible. So if this can happen in other technology then I could say this is an amazing project.How are you going to sell the final products, online stores?
Activity: 161
How many Node receivers are in a standart package?
Activity: 171
I like that you're making a high-tech startup. But that's definitely quite a challenge to understand all the phisics behind it when you're not into science Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is the contribution still going on and receive another 30% of the amount invested? If it does not reach the soft cap, will the project continue or will refund happen?
Activity: 128
Congrats! You are doing a great progress!
Pages:
Jump to: