Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 13. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a very interesting thread view, I am confident with all the information available that includes the completeness of the team composition information and the purpose of project creation that can be profitable when developed, and I am sure this project will get a lot of investors going forward so much faster in its product launch
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Can you show your team in an interview orvideo  story? Always interesting how a creative project is being made!
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
This project looks very serious.  Can I ask you a question?  What is your realistic price goal for your coin?   Thanks.
Activity: 157
Congrats! There aren't many high tech ICOs around, so you really stand out!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I think node is little to late. Other big smartphone companies have their own system for wireless charging for a couple of years now (and cheaper than node's)
What is Your advantages?

Sorry mate but can you name 1 smart phone company with the same tech.

Big smartphone companies are yet to make it to blockchain and this is why I believe Node will be the first to implement it.The buyback system will also reduce the supply over a period of time.So my question here is what is the periodic buyback time and tokens being burned?
Activity: 190
Definitely a showroom or a demonstration stand on a conference would be perfect!
Activity: 108
Do you have a show room somewhere to see your charging devices?
Activity: 6
I think node is little to late. Other big smartphone companies have their own system for wireless charging for a couple of years now (and cheaper than node's)
What is Your advantages?

Sorry mate but can you name 1 smart phone company with the same tech.

Activity: 178
Node is a strong project! Great that you have a working product.
Activity: 196
What is Your advantages?
Activity: 111
I like your buy back strategy. Your formula depends on the amount of unsold tokens. But does it depend on the amount of profits you get?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Links on the project and MVP is missing
Activity: 16
I like your project, i partecipate on it..sounds good!
Activity: 135
Do you have a YouTube channel?
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Maybe you can start a referral program?

Hello! Yes, we are going to notify you very soon about it! Stay tuned and follow our Social Media pages!

Hi im wondering if you are in any partnership with vahala air bus?

Hello! Vahana is the development of Airbus. The article you read https://medium.com/@nodepower/limitless-possibilities-of-node-923e51ccbe5d is about how the Node technology can be integrated to improve the efficiency and productivity of this development.
Activity: 106
I kindly reserve arabic c translation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Activity: 6
Maybe you can start a referral program?

Hello! Yes, we are going to notify you very soon about it! Stay tuned and follow our Social Media pages!

Hi im wondering if you are in any partnership with vahala air bus?
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
progress PRE-ITO and ITO Very good until today 767,104 sold it's awesome, only slightly left to achieve soft cap 1,000,000 node

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
🔥NODE ITO HAS ALREADY STARTED🔥

❗️Early participants receive up to 30% bonus until February, 24th❗️
Get your Tokens now to increase your benefit and remember that he best is yet to come!

ITO sales will finish on April, 16th, so use your opportunity to take a step towards the future!

Pages:
Jump to: