Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 2. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Any news for listing on any new exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I would like to ask how can we use the tokens as investment or how to use them in your project? I want to know more updates about this token and this project so any updated websites we can check on these developments?

Crickets... Click here https://nodepower.io/ and or here https://nodepower.io/#roadmap

If you visit the site above, you will learn that the annual buyback of tokens will be calculated using a certain formula. "The NODE tokens, which will be acquired as a result of the buyout, will be burned, thus total quantity of tokens will be reduced." according to the site.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I would like to ask how can we use the tokens as investment or how to use them in your project? I want to know more updates about this token and this project so any updated websites we can check on these developments?
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
Hello Dev Team Nodepower
I'm a bounty signature participant, I would like to ask if the token distribution for bounty is still running?
I just want to remind you until now I have not received a reward bounty
I've already PM manager bounty Mr. @jamalaezaz but no response
if the token distribution is still running I will wait

thank you
Best Regards
copper member
Activity: 378
Nodepower
An innovative project which is gaining huge momentum in the near future will be one of the most successful projects!
Activity: 168
In the consumer sector, this technology is actively used to charge smartphones, tablets, wearable devices and other electronics. Node aims to develop a wide range of applications in consumer electronics, automotive, medical and many other industries.
Activity: 57
I am very glad that I saw such a company with a serious team and with great goals! I am sure that she will achieve great results!
Activity: 54
I am very glad that I saw such a company with a serious team and with great goals! I am sure that she will achieve great results!
what about the continuation of project node?
many people predict the project node will be a big project, so far it has entered the market IDEX this is not bad it would be even better if the nodes enter a larger market like bittrex, binance ... etc

Well, we will soon find out. It seems the dev team suddenly became quiet (as always after ICO). A little patience maybe in order. Some teams have fixed schedules to work on, so they maybe just fulfilling the required workload.

dev team doing work on schedule is good
to Node Team.... about token distribution for bounty participants when to finish?
until now I am still waiting
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
many people predict the project node will be a big project, so far it has entered the market IDEX this is not bad it would be even better if the nodes enter a larger market like bittrex, binance ... etc

Well, we will soon find out. It seems the dev team suddenly became quiet (as always after ICO). A little patience maybe in order. Some teams have fixed schedules to work on, so they maybe just fulfilling the required workload.
Activity: 97
Who can tell me how to see the developers and their team? And where you can watch the guarantor of the company? As I have never found them. Thanks!
Activity: 798
homt.net
Nodepower project is one of the best projects for intelligent technology development and I find it very amazing and exciting to support the project. Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If indeed sure indeed at this time is the right time to invest in this project because it looks like it will get great results. Hopefully, there will be many more investors who join in this project.
copper member
unique opportunity to invest in a revolutionary technological product - wireless transmission devices for both private and commercial use. 
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Hello! The road map is being actively implemented in all directions.

In order not to mislead our partners, we provide all information concerning the registration of patents, the signing of partnership agreements and so on, as it is confirmed with legal experts.

As for now, the company that we are going to partner with to produce Eon is not chosen as yet. Right now, we are actively negotiating with several companies and choosing the best option in terms of cost/quality.

In terms of product distribution and retail companies, at the moment, some of contracts are internal documents, but later we will certainly gladden the community with news related to interaction with our partners, if we get consent from them. So subscribe to our social networks.

This is great news. Although, it would be a lot better if the dev team sends out updates with actual photos of the people involved, it would give confidence to the ICO investors.
copper member
I take up it ideal promising. So that is my highest prize plan, lot is snap and naturally. In that is alone of the rare ideas that are handsome for indelible contributions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Hello! The road map is being actively implemented in all directions.

In order not to mislead our partners, we provide all information concerning the registration of patents, the signing of partnership agreements and so on, as it is confirmed with legal experts.

As for now, the company that we are going to partner with to produce Eon is not chosen as yet. Right now, we are actively negotiating with several companies and choosing the best option in terms of cost/quality.

In terms of product distribution and retail companies, at the moment, some of contracts are internal documents, but later we will certainly gladden the community with news related to interaction with our partners, if we get consent from them. So subscribe to our social networks.
Thanks for the update. I hope May will be a good month in terms of partnerships and exchange listings. I am expecting a better exchange then idex for the Node Token.
copper member
Hi dev when we can start trading?
Activity: 45
I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting. Good luck to you and your project
Pages:
Jump to: