Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 23. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
I think your project about smart Technology for wireless energy is very interesting and different from others. do you have a soft cap?

$ 1mln
Who is you target audience,  business or individuals?

Both
this node project appeals to me, i tried to look deeper into this project .. i tried to understand the technology system used by this node project. I see the team has done a series of experiments, l and I think quite successful .. Node technology is completely safe, because electromagnetic waves are transmitted in a safe frequency range and ampacity power. And power is achieved by combining different frequency waves directly on the receiver .. the system is strong enough, I hope to be developed more

Thanks a lot for your support Wink
Do you have any bounty?

We have a bounty program, join our chat to learn more - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518585.20
I'm curious, what experience you have in electronics production? There must be a lot of tricky things to keep in mind.

One of our adviser is cofounder of Healbe, our tech team has an exp of 10 years working with the tech devices
Have you concidered making a wireless powerbank?

Oh, it’s an interesting idea, thanks
We will think it over, but a little bit later
Do you have many engeniers in the team?

We have 3 engineers-developers in the team and some helpers
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Please, do more video updates!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Guys! Hope you are doing well. I really like this project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 i hope that  many investors  are interested and support the project Node.hope your success,im interested to knowing more about this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
This is a very high-tech project, is there a specific physical development of the infinite energy smart charging technology, or is it a demonstration of video.
Activity: 144
So, what are your plans for now?
Activity: 588
I think your project about smart Technology for wireless energy is very interesting and different from others. do you have a soft cap?
Activity: 148
When the bounty tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 205
stay strong! best wishes from your subscribers!
Activity: 146
How do you plan to use this technology in other areas?
Activity: 91
What about listing on Bittrex?
Activity: 173
Who is you target audience,  business or individuals?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
from my point of view the technology of this nanoscope project i see its very creative, innovative idea .. i think it can be applied..i see this node project has a team of experienced and expert in the field, i think with this technology will be able to draw investor interest, this will be the advantages of node project .. clear concept, good prospect .. Node technology is completely safe, because electromagnetic waves are transmitted in safe frequency range and ampacity power. And power is achieved by combining different frequency waves directly on the receiver .. I think it can provide a sense of security and comfort for the wearer .. i hope this project can be successful
Pages:
Jump to: