Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO][NODE] Intelligent technology for wireless energy! - page 25. (Read 50914 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 11
I'm curious, what experience you have in electronics production? There must be a lot of tricky things to keep in mind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I liked your project and I would like to take part in it. I hope that this project will be successful.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Your WP is very powerful! Keep reading it, like a scientific magazine!
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Well, may I pre-order a few chargers already? Wink
Activity: 175
If your current goal is raise enough to start a mass production, I'm sure you totally gonna succeed!
Activity: 147
Glad to see that you're an established team with a working prototype! Once I've seen a startup that was going to find a commercial way to create gold out of cheap metals. They didn't make it Smiley
Activity: 190
I suppose, this project has it all: transparent team, working products that are in demand, solid plan. There's no doubt that the project will have a future.
Activity: 135
How have you started this business? You are already working together as a company, right?
Activity: 188
Do you have many engeniers in the team?
Activity: 378
the technology is certainly interesting and funny, but there are several questions:
how safe is energy for a person?
Is it possible, for example, to charge an electric car of a tesla standing 10 meters from the source?
Activity: 282
OMG, this paires so well with Apple design! Great job, designers!!!
Activity: 131
If you are making a products pre-sale in March, I definitely join both pre-sale and ICO!
Activity: 171
Will you add other devices to your plans?
Activity: 205
How many products are you going to manufacture for the launch?
Activity: 144
You did a very good start on pre-ITO! Keep it up!
Activity: 196
I think this is one of the most interesting project this early 2018. With only 750k coin supply and $1 price during ITO, this will surely attract a lot of investors like me. You got a solid team as well. I'm in.
Activity: 142
I wish I had a charging station like that. But will it charge an Android phone?
Activity: 142
So you already have a perfectly working prototype?? You're a great ICO to invest!
Activity: 141
These alpha and eon look so stylish!
Activity: 173
Just watched your prototype video, looks very impressive!
Pages:
Jump to: