Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IZOBI]🔥IZOBI HANDYMAN APP - A Unique Marketplace🔥🔴PRE SALE ON LIVE🔴🔴 - page 5. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
When it will start listing on exchanges?
Activity: 21
In how many countries marketing app will be launched?
Activity: 14
This technology allows contracts to be embedded in digital codes and stored in a transparent and secure database. Every process, contract, and payment will have digital records and identifiable signatures, thereby eliminating friction in the field of freelance and on-demand services
copper member
Activity: 61
iZOBi will fulfill its mission by launching and implementing a decentralized platform that uses blockchain technology. The platform is the part of the iZOBi ecosystem where technology would be tested and launched for users and service providers all over the world.
More Details Are Here:

https://izobi.io

copper member
I think there is not much scope because uber or any ride-sharing people need the ride multiple times within a day but we don’t need regularly a plumber or an electrician. After finishing the work we may don’t need it for months
The home services market is larger than ride sharing, rentals or food delivery markets, and it is projected to expand over the coming years. Among the leaders, The United States has the largest home services market. The global online on-demand home services market from 2017-2021 is expected to grow at a CAGR of 49.1% in 2021. The US market should grow up to $625B.
copper member
Activity: 15
advantages of online on-demand home services, growing internet penetration, and an increasing number of start-ups entering the market. So what is the strategy for that?
Activity: 9
How would a freelancer know that he/she can do the work? If they come and see that he/she can’t do the job then it will be a waste of time for both the party.
It is not necessary to write down the tasks you need to be performed, because they are already described on the service providers’ profiles. The customer simply checks the box for the service to perform the required work. To book a handyman, it will take less than one minute.
Compared with local wages, Internet-savvy job seekers around the world can also get higher wages. Take the author’s home country Bulgaria as an example, where the monthly minimum wage is about 290 US dollars (235.20 euros).
copper member
How would a freelancer know that he/she can do the work? If they come and see that he/she can’t do the job then it will be a waste of time for both the party.
It is not necessary to write down the tasks you need to be performed, because they are already described on the service providers’ profiles. The customer simply checks the box for the service to perform the required work. To book a handyman, it will take less than one minute.
copper member
would it really  work like uber? If I serch using my location would it suggest he freelancer nearby me?

As a customer, you will have to enter the location where you want the job to be done and choose the service you are seeking among the currently listed services (Cleaner, Environment, Electrician, Plumber, Handyman, Refurbishing, Care/Assistance, Teacher, Babysitting, Pet Sitting).
Activity: 20
would it really  work like uber? If I serch using my location would it suggest he freelancer nearby me?

What would be the rates? Like how customers would pay and which rate ? will they pay by contract 
Bease or hopur based?
copper member
What would be the revenue model of you? How wuld you maintain you operational cost?
The iZOBi app works like the Uber app, where customers will be able to search and get connected to a service provider. iZOBi has great features that make our platform easy and useful for making our daily activities possible. The iZOBi app will have two phases, the customers app and the service providers app. iZOBi will only be charging 25% on every order obtained by the service providers.
copper member
Do you have any review system like if any freelancer does a great job they would be recognized and or not the app will show that also?
Customers will be able to review the service provider’s profile and will be able to review the service provider after the job is successfully done.
copper member
Within our target market, it usually takes hours to find a domestic ad-hoc professional for a cleaning, electrical or plumbing job. And most of the available options are expensive due to lack of competition to enhance quality and good services. How do you ensure that whenever anyone want to have the freelancers they can get?
As an innovative platform, the iZOBi app is developed to make a difference.
Activity: 18
I think there is not much scope because uber or any ride-sharing people need the ride multiple times within a day but we don’t need regularly a plumber or an electrician. After finishing the work we may don’t need it for months
copper member
HOW DOES THE IZOBI ECOSYSTEM WORK?
copper member
Within our target market, it usually takes hours to find a domestic ad-hoc professional for a cleaning, electrical or plumbing job. And most of the available options are expensive due to lack of competition to enhance quality and good services. How do you ensure that whenever anyone want to have the freelancers they can get?
The needed tasks can be submitted in a matter of minutes with a few clicks around the platform, and the needed work will be on the way, just like with Uber.
copper member
which services are you gonna cover? Are include all the household and physical work?
Operationally, the iZOBi marketplace platform supports over 10 services, including house cleaning, garden maintenance, electricity, plumbing, moving help, home psychologist, teachers, elderly care, nanny, physical therapist, dog walking, and many more. All in one place.

Pages:
Jump to: