Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Jack] ★★★ BlackJack ★★★| PoS/PoW | Innovative hybrid algorithm - page 15. (Read 28596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I support this coin, but the premine is shady.

How is the DEV going to sell this coin? Who will buy this Heavily premined coin?  Huh  Huh  Huh

PEOPLE WILL BY THIS COIN, IF THIS DEV IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO OR EVAN DUFFIELD  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

OR

IF HE IS THE CEO OF F Cheesy CEB Angry Angry K = A BILLIONAIRE  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Semi-related: what do you guys use to mine x13?  Is one method any better than another?
Activity: 896
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am glad didn't mine this shitcoin. The premine is so much and i remember there was only 15 miners above 1000 Kh/s at suprnova and one of them had 1 gh/s. maybe he was dev. The weight of network is very high because of dev's POS mining. No hope for growing this coin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Please don't compare this stinking shitcoin to BTC.
The dev is a pox on altcoins  Cry
legendary
So,there are almost 500000 coins now and more than the half is in the Dev wallet.Problably more than the half of the 41000 first staking blocks (21000% interest per year) will go to the dev's wallet,this means,every day the dev premine (210000) will get 57% interest,and In 2 days his premine will be more than the double.
It's basically more premine.I'm starting to think this is a scam coin.

look at Bitcoin wallet ... there is also a very interesting amount of ... Cheesy
Now, there are a total of 734,826 JACK in circulation. This figure will soon double  Cool , Quadruple,  Cool  Cool , or  Tongue  Huh  Cheesy
Satoshi Nakamoto has 7000000 ฿! And we see the interest that there is a very bigger ...

We hope that BLACKJACK DEV is another Satoshi Nakamoto, Evan Duffield, Franko, or even better  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
So,there are almost 500000 coins now and more than the half is in the Dev wallet.Problably more than the half of the 41000 first staking blocks (21000% interest per year) will go to the dev's wallet,this means,every day the dev premine (210000) will get 57% interest,and In 2 days his premine will be more than the double.

look at Bitcoin wallet ... there is also a very interesting amount of ... Cheesy
Now, there are a total of 734,826 JACK in circulation. This figure will soon double  Cool , Quadruple,  Cool  Cool , or  Tongue  Huh  Cheesy
Satoshi Nakamoto has 7000000 ฿! And we see the interest that there is a very bigger ...
legendary

Activity: 74

legendary

Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy BLACKJACK  Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy BLACKJACK  Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy
legendary
BlackJack paper wallet generator: http://walletgenerator.blackjack.cf

Changes will be also submited to: https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net
Dear DEV,

Are we still going to have 5 million BLACKJACK as maximum coinage, now that you are STILL staking the premine?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what 'Innovative hybrid algorithm' do you mean? I dont see anything innovative in this coin.
legendary
POW is over, am i right?

Blocks rewards
1 to 2500 = 21 Jack
2501 to 74999 = NO PoW
75000 to infinite = 21 Jack
now 2408  Block

Thanks.-

Now at block 2580.

My BLACKJACK wallet has 22 active connections to BlackJack Network!

It is time to stake away!  Wink
POW is over, am i right?

Blocks rewards
1 to 2500 = 21 Jack
2501 to 74999 = NO PoW
now 2408  Block

Thanks.-
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
POW is over, am i right?

Blocks rewards
1 to 2500 = 21 Jack
2501 to 74999 = NO PoW
now 2408  Block
Activity: 77
Anyone has noticed that BlackJack is copy pasted from Stresscoin? Even same errors in windows wallet are still there. Just saying... maybe i am wrong
Maybe,but StressCoin and BlackJack are clones of "ZeroCoin" (haven't searched anything about it,but there are few coins with it in the source code).BlackJack dev renamed everything very well (if you go to the src folder,you will see a folder called blackjack ,and on stress its named zerocoin).

Check this one: http://nutcoin.thehouseofdiem.info/
Original code.-
Pages:
Jump to: