Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Japanese Anonymous Cryptocurrency Koto [Yescrypt][CPU mining][Zcash clone] - page 19. (Read 43592 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
CryptoBridge is really good. We recently added a coin and the speed/response from the CB team was excellent. There is a form you can apply through and a Discord chat to talk to the team.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
One vote for Cryptobridge. Very prospective exchange.

And another upvote for Cryptobridge from me: I think having Koto joining Bitzeny on a trustworthy DEX like Cryptobridge would give a good vibe to the project. Bitzeny is doing quite well in terms of volume on Cryptobridge and I have been using it as a kind of LTC alternative to move coins around. The anonimity features of Koto are preferred though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am currently working on a simple exchange platform for Koto. Will be done in one to two weeks, so stay tuned. I will need some testers, so if you have some testnet funds in btc, eth, koto etc. please contact me Smiley
So you will be doing a pool with an integrated exchange Smiley?

The pool has nothing to do with it. Maybe I will use the same domain at first, but the tradingsite in beta will be for Koto, LTC, Bitcoin and ETH. It's super simple and doesn't require accounts. You just enter the coin you want and the coin you have. Then your address and the address of the other person. Then a site gets generated where both parties can send their funds and after both are received, both parties receive their funds. It's just a basic escrow site.

yeah, I was just about to say - as escrow Smiley
It seems interesting, keep us posted on the progress for sure.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am currently working on a simple exchange platform for Koto. Will be done in one to two weeks, so stay tuned. I will need some testers, so if you have some testnet funds in btc, eth, koto etc. please contact me Smiley

The pool has nothing to do with it. Maybe I will use the same domain at first, but the tradingsite in beta will be for Koto, LTC, Bitcoin and ETH. It's super simple and doesn't require accounts. You just enter the coin you want and the coin you have. Then your address and the address of the other person. Then a site gets generated where both parties can send their funds and after both are received, both parties receive their funds. It's just a basic escrow site.
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
One vote for Cryptobridge. Very prospective exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
How about CryptoBridge

I think stocks.exchange would be a good one too, or even cryptopia. These are where a lot of new coins start out normally so I imaging getting a listing is probably not that difficult.

I don't think Cryptopia is possible atm, since Cryptopia's fees are pretty high right now, unless the team pulls it out from their pockets.

Their listing fee is 5,000,000 DOT - around 14.5 BTC.

Source: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Activity: 29
No way I will be sending any coin to Cryptopia.  They have taken too many of my coins already.
Activity: 225
How about CryptoBridge

I think stocks.exchange would be a good one too, or even cryptopia. These are where a lot of new coins start out normally so I imaging getting a listing is probably not that difficult.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
How about CryptoBridge
How much to list there? Cpu coin like Yenten and bitzeny also listed there, so cryptobridge is good
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 12
Activity: 225
Agree, we need an exchange, any exchange for now so we can get a value put on these.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
hurry up devs!
need exchnage
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Looks like an uphill battle for this coin?  Miners are leaving.

This is the history of net hash rate.
In my feelings, miners are not leaving.

https://www.coin-chain.info/

I get a 403 Forbidden when I try to open this page. But in any case, the community keeps growing, you can see that on Discord.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
nice coin, good work @ all Devs ! Cool
Activity: 67

This is the history of net hash rate.
In my feelings, miners are not leaving.

https://www.coin-chain.info/
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Looks like an uphill battle for this coin?  Miners are leaving.

As in any project, there are those who want to get a quick profit.
Therefore, there will be reports of the sale and transfer to mining other coins.
Do not panic.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: