Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO - page 25. (Read 38396 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
PoS and Masternodes are running perfectly fine, you can also now find us on Masternodes.online !
Master node requirement is 25,000 JEW
We are now only on stocks.exchange, new exchange coming soon (fee has been paid just waiting implementation)
25BTC 24hr volume, not even listed on CMC yet, this is just the beginning my friends.

THX for changing in last minute...  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Few hours ago it was written in the ANN that 10K are required for MN... now that the price exploded you want 25K...
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
my masternode running for more than 12 hours,but I have not received not a single award.Tab written enabled.Is this normal? how to test it ?

Join telegram, we can help you out there. Community is very active Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
my masternode running for more than 12 hours,but I have not received not a single award.Tab written enabled.Is this normal? how to test it ?

come to telegramm or discord and ask the dev!

i heard in the group that MN good runing and give very good profit
ty for the info
Activity: 14
PoS and Masternodes are running perfectly fine, you can also now find us on Masternodes.online !
We are now only on stocks.exchange, new exchange coming soon (fee has been paid just waiting implementation)
25BTC 24hr volume, not even listed on CMC yet, this is just the beginning my friends.

What will be the new exchanger?

I think the price of a coin will only grow now.

We are now listed on CryptoBridge!
https://twitter.com/cryptobridge/status/954406019526021122

Sweet!

We are now listed on CryptoBridge!
https://twitter.com/cryptobridge/status/954406019526021122
Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I want cut my finger that is clicked to sell button 44k jew at 70 - 150 sat. I should learn to keep my coins.
Activity: 34
must be kidding me!!!!
i spared 10k JEW for masternode and now you need 25k
nice work dev thx for waste of time
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Hi
How many coins needed for masternode and what is the ROI ?

10k for MN
ROI undetermined at this time

Specify how many you need for masternode 10K or 25K?
It's all good,the question remains... all the documentation I've looked, not found. After a period of time come awards masternode?
Activity: 7
Hi
How many coins needed for masternode and what is the ROI ?

10k for MN
ROI undetermined at this time

Specify how many you need for masternode 10K or 25K?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
Hello,

I can do a Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian translation if needed, let me know.

Activity: 308
Reserve for Italian translation
Activity: 2
Hello.
You can ask me if the JEW pools today stopped digging.
Does anyone suffer like me?
Activity: 686
Stocks.exchange is really slow on deposits. I sold some JEW and it took me two days. They are swamped because of coinsmarkets being off. BTC confirm times are just ridiculous too.  Roll Eyes

My lost deposit got 1452 Confirmations so far Smiley

They are approving manually, your coins aren't lost. Just their process is slow nowadays.
Activity: 238
Stocks.exchange is really slow on deposits. I sold some JEW and it took me two days. They are swamped because of coinsmarkets being off. BTC confirm times are just ridiculous too.  Roll Eyes

Yes. Do not think it is lost if you can see it on the block explorer. They stopped taking deposits for a while there. My JEW sat with 0/6 confirmations on their site for a day and a bit.

It had hundreds of confirmations on the JEW blockchain at the same time.

Send a support ticket if it will let you. Otherwise I would wait.
Activity: 302
Stocks.exchange is really slow on deposits. I sold some JEW and it took me two days. They are swamped because of coinsmarkets being off. BTC confirm times are just ridiculous too.  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: