Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO - page 24. (Read 38396 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Im having issues withdrawing from CryptoBridge. There is no deposit or withdraw. Is it going to get fix?Huh

Follow CryptoBridge twitter account, you can find info
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Im having issues withdrawing from CryptoBridge. There is no deposit or withdraw. Is it going to get fix?Huh
Activity: 52
omg ! Crypto Bridge 1700 Satoshi and Stocks Exchange 3000 Satoshi,

Hurry up

You make me pull the trigger thanks.
Activity: 79
What exactly is meant by "zero cost payments"? My wallet clearly shows "Transaction fee: 0.00010000 JEW/kB" when I look at the send tab. I would expect this statement to mean that transactions are free but I'm guessing it has another meaning?
Activity: 16
Everyone please add this into your config addnode=shekel.gyservers.com

Is this absolutely required? What does it do?
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Everyone please add this into your config addnode=shekel.gyservers.com
Activity: 76

Hurry up

Shekel deposits/withdrawals are not working on cryptobridge.
In the wallet is the best answer, waiting for the next opportunity, a better chance
Activity: 15
Any one have any  idea on when withdrawls from crypto bridge will be active or where I can find info on it, have 50,000 on there for two masternodes that I cannot get to!!
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Hurry up

Shekel deposits/withdrawals are not working on cryptobridge.
Activity: 11
hi everyone.
In the white paper it said that we have to but 10 000 JEW for running a masternode. But I read here 25 000 ? Why ?
And what is the right answer ? Thank's Wink
The answer to your question is in this post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28511654
why criptobrage don't make me do the withdraw?? jew isn't in list of coin that i can retire
Use Discord - the devs are very active, they already told about this Cripto Bridge thing. Everything will be ok, don't worry.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
why criptobrage don't make me do the withdraw?? jew isn't in list of coin that i can retire
Activity: 34
hi everyone.
In the white paper it said that we have to but 10 000 JEW for running a masternode. But I read here 25 000 ? Why ?
And what is the right answer ? Thank's Wink
https://crypto-bridge.org/ is very good to buy Shekel , JEW , much better than Stock Exchange. good decision
No doubt, more stable services. And let's wait when they will be listed in bigger exchange's and in CMC too. The price will go up.
Please, Dave, just try to use Wiki and you will get an answer what is Shekel (Israeli Shekel) and why this coin is JEW!

And NO - no one would say that this is anti semitic, because everyone know what is SHEKEL Smiley
Hi OP,

I'm interested as to why you called this project 'shekel' with the symbol as JEW Wink

Maybe you can give a description about the project?  as i couldn't find any more details on it.

Hi Dave, why are you called Dave Wink

Check out the site: shekel.io for more general information about the project!

My name is dave that is why.  I looked at your website and couldn't find anything.

Is it related to you being redpilled?  or you are jewish?

Im just curious because some would say this coin is anti semetic.
Activity: 5
Devs - With the "new" 25K requirement for masternodes, you should really look at updating the whitepaper.
Hi OP,

I'm interested as to why you called this project 'shekel' with the symbol as JEW Wink

Maybe you can give a description about the project?  as i couldn't find any more details on it.

Hi Dave, why are you called Dave Wink

Check out the site: shekel.io for more general information about the project!
Hi OP,

PoS and Masternodes are running perfectly fine, you can also now find us on Masternodes.online !
Master node requirement is 25,000 JEW
We are now only on stocks.exchange, new exchange coming soon (fee has been paid just waiting implementation)
25BTC 24hr volume, not even listed on CMC yet, this is just the beginning my friends.

THX for changing in last minute...  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Few hours ago it was written in the ANN that 10K are required for MN... now that the price exploded you want 25K...

Here is the official announcement made on Telegram and Discord.

As some of you may know, today we had a hiccup with masternode implementation on block 100,001. After doing extensive research with developers within community we were able to find the issue. In the protocol file masternodes were set to cost 25,000 we were under the impression from the original dev that the cost was 10,000. This was en error that myself and the community should have seen when we skimmed the source code. We also noticed the PoS + MN block was wrong, after editing the sporks we were able to modify this to happen at 19:00 GMT. Myself and the community contributors talked for a couple of hours, we know we advertised that master nodes would be capable with a collateral of 10,000 JEWs however the code was prepared for 25,000 JEW collateral. We really wanted to make the modification to 10,000 and at one point we did, but this would require 51% of network support otherwise we would be forced into a hard fork. With the current amount of JEWs stuck in CoinsMarkets and Stocks Exchnage 51% seemed like an unachievable task. I know this is bad news for the investors who stocks up on nodes before our price jump but this was the best option to avoid downtime and a hard fork. I am currently figuring out a way to make this right. I can tell you now if you do not have enough for a master node today, stake your coins in a core wallet so you can still get rewarded. I know this is bad news for most of you but at the end of the day I made a decision that I though was best for our network and community. For those of you who are affected by this, I am sorry but there is no possible way I could have made a decision that left everyone happy. This ride has been crazy thus far and it has just begun, hold on tight though as this is a one way ticket to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: