Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 121. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Damn that sucks sorry man. Sad

Where are they getting their hands on these passwords?!  Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ouch. I committed a sin, I used the same user/password for Allcrypt and Bittrex without 2FA.
Just woke up today June 18 to find both accounts drained of JPC and BTC.

For reference, the unauthorized user first turns off all alert settings, then withdraws
via Allcrypt
0.16650878 BTC to 1MGHKXe7WFdKb8DmnTCQaXAM1gK2HToTg2   
899999.99999977 JPC to JXrUjsULGLePz9CXbkGbgd5X2Ln7L6PiWC

On Bittrex, the unauthorized user utilizes my account to buy HIGH and sell LOW against a low volume market (ITC/BTC) to capture gains without even making a withdrawal.  Traceable only if the admin of Bittrex is able to capture the counterparty buyer when my account sells ridiculously low, and counterparty seller when my account buys obscenely high.

Very savvy culprits these days. I'm irritated but quite impressed that the days of "using a cryptic and long password" are no longer relevant.
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/ Pool Hash Rate: 13.151 GH/s

Network hashrate is 19Gh/s.

Is this not an issue?

No, because the net hashrate is no reported correctly by the wallet, it's actually much more like 35GH/s.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Don't you guys find it funny that MintPal allows this voting thing to go on forever, them making more and more money in BTC donations? How... convenient.

Yes, we did voting/donations. Hell - WE invented it. But we never played it like a game like they are.

I just hope you guys are not sending them BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
werte at # 4 but keep voting bitcoinplus is only 200 votes behind us and i see that pposting a lot of votes today

were 1 vote away from being at #4
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/ Pool Hash Rate: 13.151 GH/s

Network hashrate is 19Gh/s.

Is this not an issue?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
jpc  price down despite 47k block rewards  Huh

there is no correlation you know, trading is just...random

In some cases yes - trading is just random.
But in now days big farm miners dumps their coins whatever the price is if it's profitable. If it's not profitable - they just not mining the coin. Another situation with small miners - they are not getting such profit to just  dump at any price...
That is why I'm starting to hate Cryptsy for its autosell f-ion - it is made specially for big farm dumpers... Sad
Edit: the same with multipools - they are dumping coins at any price, that makes coin's price fall. It's great that JPC algo is unique at the moment - so no multipool effect on it's price! Smiley

there is no speculation anymore like in doge era, they just dump and forget, or just forget entirely like you said

this is why new coins now, die even faster
Activity: 9
Sorry for that the ccminer code is my own but i am not an admin on the site just a loyal user

Hope that pool operator will read the message Smiley I'm not mining on that pool, but it would be good to change info for new users anyway Smiley
I agree been on here for a while just told him, but please do consider us, site is run as best as they can by two admins and they started this february, we would love to have your help on our pool currently we have kbomba as our nvidia guru aka Bombadil as credited by the ccminer creator himself on the latest version
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Sorry for that the ccminer code is my own but i am not an admin on the site just a loyal user

Hope that pool operator will read the message Smiley I'm not mining on that pool, but it would be good to change info for new users anyway Smiley
Check out our great mining pool at https://www.minep.it/

Just saw "Getting started" section of pool's page:

Code:
JackpotCoin Getting Started Guide
stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366
Code:
This pool uses the SHA-3 algorithm
Code:
cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366  -u username.keccakworker -p x

And this is wrong info - JHA is not the same as Keccak or Sha-3!

But later we can see:
Code:
ccminer.exe --algo=jackpot -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366 -u username.anything -p x

So for nvidia user info is correct Cheesy

Please correct information, because new users with amd cards will begin to post incorrect shares...
jpc  price down despite 47k block rewards  Huh

In some cases yes - trading is just random.
But in now days big farm miners dumps their coins whatever the price is if it's profitable. If it's not profitable - they just not mining the coin. Another situation with small miners - they are not getting such profit to just  dump at any price...
That is why I'm starting to hate Cryptsy for its autosell f-ion - it is made specially for big farm dumpers... Sad
Edit: the same with multipools - they are dumping coins at any price, that makes coin's price fall. It's great that JPC algo is unique at the moment - so no multipool effect on it's price! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
jpc  price down despite 47k block rewards  Huh

Activity: 37
https://i.imgur.com/25umiMa.png

less than 50 votes not(47)

i wont push to voteing anymore today if we pass MEOW andf stay at #4

36 more and we are #4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
jpc  price down despite 47k block rewards  Huh
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
e6ug where are you mining ?
i been doing real good at minepit.  doing even better at dwarf.
even at .25% more fee i seem too be getting more coin.

i have mined at mph,h@m, minepit< and now dwarf.   minepit was great for a smaller hash.  great interface better coins/day than the other pools.

how to make two workers there(minep.it), i just change the name?

Yes, just change the name in the bat file and it handles it on it's own, i.e. -u username.worker and -u username.worker2  if you're at the pool's status page and click "your dash" on the left side of the page, it'll pull up personal stats.  You can verify your workers are handling it properly on that page.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
e6ug where are you mining ?
i been doing real good at minepit.  doing even better at dwarf.
even at .25% more fee i seem too be getting more coin.

i have mined at mph,h@m, minepit< and now dwarf.   minepit was great for a smaller hash.  great interface better coins/day than the other pools.

how to make two workers there(minep.it), i just change the name?
I am sure you can figure it out.
Check out our great mining pool at https://www.minep.it/

Just saw "Getting started" section of pool's page:

Code:
JackpotCoin Getting Started Guide
stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366
Code:
This pool uses the SHA-3 algorithm
Code:
cgminer --keccak -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366  -u username.keccakworker -p x

And this is wrong info - JHA is not the same as Keccak or Sha-3!

But later we can see:
Code:
ccminer.exe --algo=jackpot -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minep.it:3366 -u username.anything -p x

So for nvidia user info is correct Cheesy

Please correct information, because new users with amd cards will begin to post incorrect shares...

less than 50 votes not(47)

i wont push to voteing anymore today if we pass MEOW andf stay at #4
Jump to: