Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 135. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
If people need a pool Hash@Me is running smooth. Smiley

all pools block found 150% >>>

That's just a (bad) estimate by the pool software. Look at the recent rounds, more are below % expected than above.

Block Stats

Regardless of the pool stats, if you do the math on blocks found in the last 24hrs the coin is still profitable at current prices.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
all pools block found 150% >>>
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Its especially great how hashharder.com has no link to contact  them.. LOL sketchy..
I noticed that too. I moved somewhere else.

Some ppl are just blind XD

From HH main site

"Fees are 2%. If you require any help, assistance, have any ideas, or just want to say hi - you can contact us at [email protected]"
Thanks for the link. I looked everywhere and never found it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
block find so high fuq Sad can't profit
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Its especially great how hashharder.com has no link to contact  them.. LOL sketchy..

From HH main site

"Fees are 2%. If you require any help, assistance, have any ideas, or just want to say hi - you can contact us at [email protected]"

true, strange 2 of us found it difficult to see buried in the middle of the page with no 'contact us' as per every other webpage link there. missed that one. It wont be needed anymore, ive moved on , since not receiving a payout in over 14 hrs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
interesting coin, I will give it a try. Which one is the best exchange for it?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Its especially great how hashharder.com has no link to contact  them.. LOL sketchy..

From HH main site

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

JackpotCoin Mining Pool.

Features

- PROP reward system.
- Stratum with VarDiff
- DDOS Protection
- Professional email relay server.
- Great uplinks and stability.

http://jpc.cloudminers.net

The pool handles a mining fee of 1%.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Is there a problem at HashHarder? I haven't received a payout in over 14 hours.  Huh

I have noticed the same problem. Hashharder.com is not paying out for 12 to 14 hrs

Same problem here...

Me as well, I have 9 payments that are currently "in batch".

Hopefully they send them through soon enough.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Is there a problem at HashHarder? I haven't received a payout in over 14 hours.  Huh

I have noticed the same problem. Hashharder.com is not paying out for 12 to 14 hrs

Same problem here...

legendary
Traveling in subspace
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
LOL

The man is here Smiley

He lives call off the dogs ahaha

edit:
oh and i used my free vote at Cryptsy for JPC too..
Horus was vote 1 and i was vote #2  Grin

first one is free and i was waiting until i saw a coin i wanted vote for ..it took a LONG time lol
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I mentioned a few pages back the Jackpot coin Faucet i have a link to in my sig all the time was empty Sad
I see now someone filled it back up again Smiley

So you can go there and get a few JPC's to get started with new guys.
No strings attached.. it's a faucet with NO email requirement or anything. (just put in your JPC address and hit enter)
I really like these as a gateway to get new crypto users involved and a great way to do some advertising etc.

Jackpotcoin Faucet

i am only CPU mining on this coin now for a while so i am checking on the facuet occasionally to see if its still working
plus i need the super small amounts of coins lol
With the difficulty over time getting higher and higher my earnings have been slippin Sad

Right now i am mining like 1 or 2 payments of 500 coins per 24 hrs.
BUT i am still supporting this coin and i hope to pick up a gpu or two soon to put back on JPC mining.

I drool looking at my wallet transaction history now lol
I got 14 blocks solo mining way back when JPC started for 100k each with a Radeon 7950 hahha

Yes, I read the thread! Surprising, isn't it?  Grin
Activity: 868
you can vote for JPC at crypsty but they dont have a JPC address to send to
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
well if the MIA dev got a premine he should be able to keep the faucet topped up lol
after all what is the premine for ?

thanks for your support though Smiley

i was thinking off jumping over to Hashharder earlier too.. didn't know about the issue
maybe they have a topic for the pool ?

Yea, I agree on that one.

Will try to donate some more later. Faucet should not be empty  Smiley

There is only one but outdated thread about hh. Last post weeks ago one guy asking to fix similar problem.

pm to admin about that issue has been sent.
Activity: 868
i talked to a guy who makes awesome faucets.

he registered freejackpotco.in tonight

he will make it as soon as his darkcoin faucet gpoes live whice will be this week sometime
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
well if the MIA dev got a premine he should be able to keep the faucet topped up lol
after all what is the premine for ?

thanks for your support though Smiley

i was thinking off jumping over to Hashharder earlier too.. didn't know about the issue
maybe they have a topic for the pool ?
Jump to: