Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 139. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
now down to 40. feels like no one comes here anymore

It's okay, just in a lull from the fools that got hacked and dumped.  We're also quite the international coin.  Have to follow the Korean and Chinese threads to see what's next.  If I'm not mistaken the dev is Korean.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
now down to 40. feels like no one comes here anymore
if we can get JPC accepted at coinpayment then i know a few sites that will offer it.

i emailed coinpayment last week and now were on the suggested coin page. email them and let them know we want JPC there
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
MP may add SC before the weekend if it keeps it's volume up.

still vote for mintpal. we didnt spend $3,000 on nothiung did we?

Now might be a good time for that since btc went down.  Votes are cheaper now.

MYC and SC will be the next two winners. SC has a lot of support and gaining lots of ground. Would not be surprised if it overtakes MYC for top spot next week. There will be lots of competition between those two and my guess it gonna take at least 10,000 votes just to catch them. So realistically the earliest JPC could rank #1 is June 30. Of the remaining coins ahead of us, IXC looks dead, SPN and MEOW we should out vote. Pools could help by putting up a reminder to on their dashboards encouraging their miners to vote. Zimstake seems the most active and will probably be the coin to beat on the 30th. I say keep the war chest for when that battle comes. Take the two weeks, add more value to the coin, and polish the image.

yeah your right. but if bittrex has a couple more +100BTC vol. days with JPC they may add it. ive seen it happen to other coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't wait for my Jpc pool hash@me to win a jackpot. I get all excited every time the jackpot hits like 10mil or higher lol. Watching for who won!

Steve
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

MYC and SC will be the next two winners. SC has a lot of support and gaining lots of ground. Would not be surprised if it overtakes MYC for top spot next week. There will be lots of competition between those two and my guess it gonna take at least 10,000 votes just to catch them. So realistically the earliest JPC could rank #1 is June 30. Of the remaining coins ahead of us, IXC looks dead, SPN and MEOW we should out vote. Pools could help by putting up a reminder to on their dashboards encouraging their miners to vote. Zimstake seems the most active and will probably be the coin to beat on the 30th. I say keep the war chest for when that battle comes. Take the two weeks, add more value to the coin, and polish the image.
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
the person who lost 140 million came back tonight at https://jpcdice.com and won 60 million JPC  i lost 900000 from his session but i was yp 430,000 prior

so i half a mill JPC

time to get it back

I know theoretically the house always wins in the end, but investment there scares me, I think I'll stick to mining!
the person who lost 140 million came back tonight at https://jpcdice.com and won 60 million JPC  i lost 900000 from his session but i was up 430,000 prior

so i half a mill JPC

time to get it back
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Push it up people!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Wait for price to go down a little more and then time to buy!
got up to 57, so quite here.

sunday-monday early..will start next wave
were at 52 now. time to play the game

yep were so close now. every hour on the hour
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
can you guys help me with my wallet?  i put v1.3 on a new computer replaced my wallet.dat with my backup file. wallet synced just fine and i am able to send and receive coins, but it doesn't show any recent transactions. it just shows old transactions from back in may.

Did you add any new addresses since May, and then possibly didn't back up your wallet after the new address creation?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
can you guys help me with my wallet?  i put v1.3 on a new computer replaced my wallet.dat with my backup file. wallet synced just fine and i am able to send and receive coins, but it doesn't show any recent transactions. it just shows old transactions from back in may.

by the end of today we could be in 4-5 place if we all tried.

I know its not much but if i start people will follow

i sent 0.01BTC to voting

i sent 0.1BTC also a weeks ago

remember JPC was doing nothing at 11. then i said lets donate to mintpal.

the next 24 hours put JPC on the map.

i know the haters in this thread wont admit it or try to put me down. but the truth is i got the ball rolling.

lets all work together and i want to be on mint pal so i can have 100's 1,000's of more people asking what is jackpotcoin?

get it thur peoples head its the fastest wallet for transactions and gamblers will love this

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
3.500 mhs Huh can someone explain?

6.6Gh/s between 3 people/farms in one pool, no wonder the difficulty is still in the 600 to 700 range  O_o
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wonder whos buying it up

all i know is after my post a few min ago JPC went from 40 to 57

damn im good
Jump to: