Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 157. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Need to go to bed

Can someone here watch and see if that 42BTC bid on Bittrex at 0.00000070 will actually get filled or pulled?

Please post when you see it fill

Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
getting up to 88 this quick has me 10 timesmore excited

i think 260 is reachable. hell if this coin is the real deal like i think it is...will hit 1000
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
300 is a bit pretentious, one thing i learned is that you shouldn't compare coin based on supply or block reward

I don't think I did.

I compared both sides of the price equation - supply AND demand.

The thing about doge was that it was all about hype and *potential* adoption. JPC has that but in addition it has a great dual algo system which compliments the Jackpot algo in such a way as to give it a fun, self sustaining economic basis that is quite unique IMO.

Lets see what happens as it gains more widespread love  Wink

that's my point demand is uncomparable, demand is random for every coin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
300 is a bit pretentious, one thing i learned is that you shouldn't compare coin based on supply or block reward

I don't think I did.

The thing about doge was that it was all about hype and *potential* adoption. JPC has that but in addition it has a great dual algo system which compliments the Jackpot algo in such a way as to give it a fun, self sustaining economic basis that is quite unique IMO.

New to Jackpot Coin here.  What gives this coin any potential for adoption past what doge would have?  I see and hear about doge all the time.  I barely hear anything about JPC unless the jackpot is high or it spikes in price.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

I don't think I did.

legendary
Activity: 1176
I like download a wallet, but i see  http://jackpotcoin.info/download/windows_v13.zip  offline
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Most here are not making money until they decide to sell their bag.

Are you kidding ?

This likely headed for 200-300 Sats at least. It's got far more of a basis for its existence than Doge did while having only 1/25th of the coin supply.

some of them have already sold their stake

it's all random, based on whales interest
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Are you kidding ?

This likely headed for 200-300 Sats at least. It's got far more of a basis for its existence than Doge did while having only 1/25th of the coin supply.

That 44 BTC buy wall knows exactly what it's doing.
Omaha is back!  welcome back  Grin

thanks. feels great to be back.

glad everyone here is making money

i cant hold everybody's hand
Hey omaha glad to see you back man!  Cool

That was no way a 30 day ban you served there, do I need to tell the mods you've broken back in?  Grin

i wrote to head mod and he agreeed i made a honest mistake and unbanned me.

we feel back one to #7 on mintpal

this will not stand
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Hey omaha glad to see you back man!  Cool

That was no way a 30 day ban you served there, do I need to tell the mods you've broken back in?  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Vardiff is still there. It just needs to start at 512 and drop to 16, rather than start at 16 and go up from there. It should drop if you mine for a bit.

It's ok to start at 512 and then adjust. Just I was mining ~15min and no adjustment was made  Roll Eyes

PM me your worker name I will check it for you. Smiley

Replied you by editing the post below Smiley And now it changed to 128 - so vardiff is working now Smiley Thanks!

my prediction is 2 months ahead of schedule
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Vardiff is still there. It just needs to start at 512 and drop to 16, rather than start at 16 and go up from there. It should drop if you mine for a bit.

It's ok to start at 512 and then adjust. Just I was mining ~15min and no adjustment was made  Roll Eyes

PM me your worker name I will check it for you. Smiley
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN

It's ok to start at 512 and then adjust. Just I was mining ~15min and no adjustment was made  Roll Eyes
Edit: after short stratum disconnect diff adjusted to 256 for me Smiley I'm happy now! Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

To bad you sold, i bought 21milion@10sat, I had a good feeling about this coin

That's some nice profit right there at the current price of 80sat+

You went from 2.1btc to 16.8btc Cool
Jump to: