Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 158. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
fuck no pool is working right, all junk pool

I know what you mean, its going to be an interesting week in Cryptoworld.

Guys, no need, trying my best, the amount of downtime I've had at Hash@Me has been really minimal (like 2 hrs in a month tops) and 2/3rds of that was planned maintenance. Sad

Seems that the massive increase in hashrate really crushed the server with the diff set to start at vardiff=16, my mistake, far too low. I'm mining at the pool now, can someone else confirm it is working correctly please?  Embarrassed

So now there will be no vardiff? It will be static at 512?.. Sad
vardiff starting at 16 was good for cpu. My gpu mining at ~1.3M was feeling most comfortable at 128-256diff. 512 is little bit too hard for slower hardware, but good for highend hardware and farms... So the best scenario was variable diff.

Vardiff is still there. It just needs to start at 512 and drop to 16, rather than start at 16 and go up from there. It should drop if you mine for a bit.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN

Guys, no need, trying my best, the amount of downtime I've had at Hash@Me has been really minimal (like 2 hrs in a month tops) and 2/3rds of that was planned maintenance. Sad

Seems that the massive increase in hashrate really crushed the server with the diff set to start at vardiff=16, my mistake, far too low. I'm mining at the pool now, can someone else confirm it is working correctly please?  Embarrassed

So now there will be no vardiff? It will be static at 512?.. Sad
vardiff starting at 16 was good for cpu. My gpu mining at ~1.3M was feeling most comfortable at 128-256diff. 512 is little bit too hard for slower hardware, but good for highend hardware and farms... So the best scenario was variable diff.
You wan chili saus?

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Have many rejects on JPC mining
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

i want suchpool or supernova

I'm currently mining JPC at https://www.minep.it/  no issues.  Mining from Taiwan.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

i want suchpool or supernova
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
hash@me down?

try hashharder.com/jha/jackpotcoin or www.minep.it/pool/JPC/

Lol I'm down for 5 minutes and people jump on it. Remember hashharder mined a bad fork for ages and had hours of random downtime reindexing etc, a little downtime happens to everyone at some point.  Kiss

Anyway, had to upgrade the server spec again due to the massive increase in hashrate. Now 8vCPU.  Shocked

All up and running again at Hash@me. Sorry for the brief outage. Smiley

Still can't connect. Just tried.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
something is wrong with the big pool, the hash sometime drastically decrease like we lost the connection to the pool for a short amount of time

I had problems with them a few weeks back.  I switched to minepit.  Used to only have like 30 MH/s, but they're bigger now and growing fast.  Definitely big enough that you wont have irregular payments.  It would be ideal for people to get off the big pool anyway.  MPH seems legit, but concentrated hashes make people uneasy.
You wan chili saus?
hash@me down?

Lol I'm down for 5 minutes and people jump on it. Remember hashharder mined a bad fork for ages and had hours of random downtime reindexing etc, a little downtime happens to everyone at some point.  Kiss

Anyway, had to upgrade the server spec again due to the massive increase in hashrate. Now 8vCPU.  Shocked

email for resetting pin don't arrive

Check your junkmail folder? I'll verify it's working thanks for letting me know. If you want me to reset for you manually in the mean time, just PM me.
legendary
hash@me down?

Lol I'm down for 5 minutes and people jump on it. Remember hashharder mined a bad fork for ages and had hours of random downtime reindexing etc, a little downtime happens to everyone at some point.  Kiss

email for resetting pin don't arrive
You wan chili saus?
Activity: 97
jackpotcoin.info is down. Impossible to download wallet...
You wan chili saus?
hash@me down?

Lol I'm down for 5 minutes and people jump on it. Remember hashharder mined a bad fork for ages and had hours of random downtime reindexing etc, a little downtime happens to everyone at some point.  Kiss

Activity: 697
Merit: 254
Time to bump this:

Look at it this way. We have a coin supply which is 1/27th of Doge's, yet Doge's price is still well above JPC. Also:

- JPC is up and coming
 - it has its own "sector" in the gaming and gambling world, so can be sustained
 - it has a rock solid technical basis. very fast transactions, a perfectionist dev, a great Mac wallet (always a test of completeness)
 - it has modern advanced algos with this interlaced POS / POS approach. A great innovation which is proving to be a success (witness lightning transaction speed)
 - it has the first true random jackpot algorithm and both miners and buyers love it. Miners get a crack at the jackpot and buyers get great interest for staking

So, corrected for coin supply, we are at less than 1/30th of the Doge price.

Lets say JPC can realistically get to half the Dogue price (or a quarter if you want to be conservative) bearing in mind that Doge is a "dead on its feet" coin.

That would mean:

JPC @ 1/4 Doge: 270 Satoshis
JPC @ 1/2 Doge: 540 Satoshis

That's the reasoning and calculations for whales not dumping. (I am less of a whale now that I was but still got a fair bit). And even if they do, there is a basis for demand resurging. You've already seen that - we've revisited the 30's levels 4 times now. Mooncin had 1 pump to 60 and dead.

This coin is going places.

P.S. One more thing. With JPC's rise on Coinmarketcap, difficulty is going to skyrocket. That means no more easy mining and much better distribution EXCEPT for the Jackpot winner. So think about that for a second. You've suddenly got a far higher incentive to keep mining even when the difficulty goes up while at the same time keeping the market healthy by spreading the wealth out.

This coin hasn't even popped up on Coinwarz yet. It soon will.

+1
legendary
something is wrong with the big pool, the hash sometime drastically decrease like we lost the connection to the pool for a short amount of time
Voting is now possible at Cryptsy guys !!!!

Voted.  Smiley

Me too! lets get JPC added to Cryptsy!!!
Activity: 111
hash@me down?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Time to bump this:

Look at it this way. We have a coin supply which is 1/27th of Doge's, yet Doge's price is still well above JPC. Also:

- JPC is up and coming
 - it has its own "sector" in the gaming and gambling world, so can be sustained
 - it has a rock solid technical basis. very fast transactions, a perfectionist dev, a great Mac wallet (always a test of completeness)
 - it has modern advanced algos with this interlaced POS / POS approach. A great innovation which is proving to be a success (witness lightning transaction speed)
 - it has the first true random jackpot algorithm and both miners and buyers love it. Miners get a crack at the jackpot and buyers get great interest for staking

So, corrected for coin supply, we are at less than 1/30th of the Doge price.

Lets say JPC can realistically get to half the Dogue price (or a quarter if you want to be conservative) bearing in mind that Doge is a "dead on its feet" coin.

That would mean:

JPC @ 1/4 Doge: 270 Satoshis
JPC @ 1/2 Doge: 540 Satoshis

That's the reasoning and calculations for whales not dumping. (I am less of a whale now that I was but still got a fair bit). And even if they do, there is a basis for demand resurging. You've already seen that - we've revisited the 30's levels 4 times now. Mooncin had 1 pump to 60 and dead.

This coin is going places.

P.S. One more thing. With JPC's rise on Coinmarketcap, difficulty is going to skyrocket. That means no more easy mining and much better distribution EXCEPT for the Jackpot winner. So think about that for a second. You've suddenly got a far higher incentive to keep mining even when the difficulty goes up while at the same time keeping the market healthy by spreading the wealth out.

This coin hasn't even popped up on Coinwarz yet. It soon will.

70SAT!!!OMG
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some.
how many echanges for this coin.

U can buy some at Bittrex:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-JPC

Good luck  Smiley

Shout out for Allcrypt, great exchange and they've been extremely good for JPC.

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=684#

+1
Jump to: