Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 199. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i have 1m jpc
my wallet not like that wtf , no staking , its was only up to date , 3 days already no stake
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
No problem with PoS here either.

My PoS is working too... gets tons of those everyday... Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
POS working just fine here too, got a nice little run of them earlier today...

nice, i wish i could get at least one
Activity: 126
POS working just fine here too, got a nice little run of them earlier today...
I agree - there is no problem with POS.
Just more coins you have and more is the age of your coins, more chance to get stake.
If you are not getting stake, that means, your coins are not old enough or you have too small amount comparing to others on the network. So your chances are very small. But you still have a chance of getting stake.

I liked SuperCoin's QT function, that shows how long you have to wait for the stake. It would be great to have the same f-ion in our QT.

This shoulc be added to JPC
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
I agree - there is no problem with POS.
Just more coins you have and more is the age of your coins, more chance to get stake.
If you are not getting stake, that means, your coins are not old enough or you have too small amount comparing to others on the network. So your chances are very small. But you still have a chance of getting stake.

I liked SuperCoin's QT function, that shows how long you have to wait for the stake. It would be great to have the same f-ion in our QT.
Activity: 458
No problem with PoS here either.
Activity: 476
please fix pos part , i have not been staking , my money is just sitting in my wallet , please fix , gonna buy cheap coins halving coming up

Yeah, pos doesn't seem to work very well.
Last POS received on 25. 05. and my wallet has been opened almost all the time.

My POS has worked great from the beginning.  I'm guessing people with much older coins and much more coin in their wallet get more chance of finding POS blocks, so you might have to just leave it for quite some time.  My 1,000,000 coins from the first day are really old by now and the rest are aging and haven't been moved from wallet once so it's staking and minting all the time. (Maybe I'm misunderstanding how POS works though, I've only dealt with 2 POS coins before)

**I did notice someone said they were running Peer Guardian though and I'm pretty sure you can't block the ips for the wallet if you want it to stake properly.
Will you stop it there is no prroblem with PoS I am getting 10 times a day , the problem is in you not the coin , you are doing something wrong.

i havent received pos in 5 days so yesterday redownloaded wallet and blockchain and will see what happens in 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I also get PoS at least once a day. Everything works since day 1 without any problems.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Will you stop it there is no prroblem with PoS I am getting 10 times a day , the problem is in you not the coin , you are doing something wrong.
please fix pos or it will be like sync coin Sad
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I have no problem with PoS, i get everyday!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
please fix pos part , i have not been staking , my money is just sitting in my wallet , please fix , gonna buy cheap coins halving coming up

Yeah, pos doesn't seem to work very well.
Last POS received on 25. 05. and my wallet has been opened almost all the time.

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
2 people from here to advantage of the free 1,000JPC 20 more 1000JPC to give out
thanks for the coins omaha. too bad my luck at dice stinks  Tongue
Activity: 238
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
Ok, I have to post about it since this is the first 'share' of a jackpot that I received.

I am doing some testing of hashrates on the different pools, and I have 3x 750ti pointed at miningpoolhub when that jackpot just hit.

Got my first ever 'bonus' payout, and it was 7,661 jpc.

Now I am not here to knock it, but that works out to $0.65 at current exchange rate...

Consider me underwhelmed overall.

Wouldn't you rather have a slim chance of getting that 50mil+ jackpot all to yourself if you number comes up?

I mean even if you won 60mil on a jackpot, that would mean that 30mil would be distributed to the others that it barely moves the needle for.

I think the original concept of one big winner, just like the real mega-lotteries is the overall best thing for the coin. It isn't about the payouts, it is about the idea that you can go from small miner to huge stakeholder even if you just have a few cards in a pool. You become the whale of that coin possibly.

I dunno the answer, but I did think I should share that because before this testing I hadn't received any share of a jackpot, and I figured that with so many flocking to the pool that it was for more than just a soda refill at the Quick-Mart. Smiley
Activity: 282
Jackpotcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Just paid out 10143962.1 JPC to miners who mined 157743 block.
50% sent to block finder and 50% to other miners.

You'll see your block bonus on Transactions page with type set as "Bonus"

Happy Mining.
Thanks.

again the same pool...

Com'on just be patient a little.
I am gonna find the block soon !
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Jackpotcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Just paid out 10143962.1 JPC to miners who mined 157743 block.
50% sent to block finder and 50% to other miners.

You'll see your block bonus on Transactions page with type set as "Bonus"

Happy Mining.
Thanks.

again the same pool...
Jump to: