Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 206. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Why do I feel like I'm being ignored? Sad

We're friendly bunch at Hash@Me and we have ZERO FEE, share the love a little. If anyone is looking for a familiar home while cloudminers has maintenance you'll see we are using the same mining pool software. Smiley

http://jpc.hashatme.com

I will try your pool today. I have about 180M.
If it works well, I will try to bring about 1G hash from the main pool.
looks like 15 is new magic number. no one is selling

i like it like this. the calm before the breakout Cool

I will be happy either way go up or down.

When it goes down, I can buy a lot more coins for dirty cheap,
When it goes up, my current investment values go up as well.

No stress haha  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
295 million JPC invested at jpcdice.com

thats 13% of all outstanding JPC out there. simply amazing
looks like 15 is new magic number. no one is selling

i like it like this. the calm before the breakout Cool
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Why do I feel like I'm being ignored? Sad

We're friendly bunch at Hash@Me and we have ZERO FEE, share the love a little. If anyone is looking for a familiar home while cloudminers has maintenance you'll see we are using the same mining pool software. Smiley

http://jpc.hashatme.com
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
i am currently at miningpoolhub i did try a different pool, but had problem with invalid shares. if you guys could help me find a good trustworthy pool where i can set my workers without worry, i would be happy to switch.

also this is an awesome coin with a great community. i really hope we can keep the drama and negativity out.  

minepit has low amount of rejects and great design
Thanks i will try this one for a day and see how i like it. not much hash, but seems to be a nice pool.

Might need to try longer than a day. Small hash averages out to the same, but is less reliable per hour. Ultimately it'll only hurt the coin, hurting everyone's profits if more people can't make the keep of faith to a smaller pool.  Concentrated hash rate will scare off buyers and new miners alike. We're still small enough to easily correct the problem for sure, but as we climb mint pal more and more we'll be under increased scrutiny.

Nor trying to come off harsh, this reply is more directed at everyone here still on MPH.
i will stay as long as i don't have any problems with my miner. so far its running really smooth  Grin

maybe we can get more ppl to move from mph. this is a really nice pool.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Attention Server Maintenance

Maintenance will begin on 29-05-2014 12:00 GMT +2
Maintenance will end on 29-05-2014 21:00 GMT +2

You can experience down time during this maintenance window.

http://jpc.cloudminers.net
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
i am currently at miningpoolhub i did try a different pool, but had problem with invalid shares. if you guys could help me find a good trustworthy pool where i can set my workers without worry, i would be happy to switch.

also this is an awesome coin with a great community. i really hope we can keep the drama and negativity out.  

Thanks i will try this one for a day and see how i like it. not much hash, but seems to be a nice pool.

Might need to try longer than a day. Small hash averages out to the same, but is less reliable per hour. Ultimately it'll only hurt the coin, hurting everyone's profits if more people can't make the keep of faith to a smaller pool.  Concentrated hash rate will scare off buyers and new miners alike. We're still small enough to easily correct the problem for sure, but as we climb mint pal more and more we'll be under increased scrutiny.

Nor trying to come off harsh, this reply is more directed at everyone here still on MPH.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Confirming no issues on mine pit here either. I had some a few days ago, but it's been smooth sailing now. Beautiful interface and even jackpot distribution, which imo is how a pool should do it. We pool for a reason. The miner points you get on their pool are cool too.  Like a miner rewards program
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Only 4 comments left on 2 MILLION JACKPOTCOIN GIVEAWAY! post on redit (196 comments for now) and the lottery will start Wink

Activity: 462
http://www.hashharder.com/jha/jackpotcoin is a easy pool to mine at, no fluff, just consistent payouts.

+1

I moved there from mining-hub a few days ago, working nicely Smiley Please note that hashharder, most probably, reports the Network Hashrate inaccurate, though, but I can live with that

Activity: 168

I mine at jpc.hashatme.com/ with no issues, I have had some problems with MinePit giving me a lot of "Rejected (too many values to unpack"), but I have talked to other miners there and none have had the same issues that I have had. Not sure what the problem is, giving I use the same exact setup on other pools with no problem.

i has same issue on minepit but its fixed now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://www.hashharder.com/jha/jackpotcoin

Here since the start - always happy for more miners!

Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

I mine at Hash@Me with no issues, I have had some problems with MinePit giving me a lot of "Rejected (too many values to unpack"), but I have talked to other miners there and none have had the same issues that I have had. Not sure what the problem is, giving I use the same exact setup on other pools with no problem.
logo looks good. now try to get other gambling sites to use JPC
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?

Have a go with my pool, http://jpc.hashatme.com, no fees, admin is an active member of the community (me). Smiley
Activity: 168

Hint at the future logo. It needs a few changes, but that's the chosen one!

Looking very good. Elegant.
Reminds me somthing Canada though  Roll Eyes
Jump to: