Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 223. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Logo

This looks great! Well done, clean and simple.
Agree that's a great logo. Cool

Difficulty is through the roof, up to nearly 350 and the net has rate is nearly 12GH and climbing.  Shocked
Thank you. i ve been guided by dev to be able to reach his needs.
Icons for wallet are ready too.
Will be updated with new wallet, (if it will be update)

good logo...
I think that logo is awesome! Well done!
I think so too, it is superb.
Thanks to all for all kind words.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
keep voting at mintpal folks, when we get on there its sky's the limit
Activity: 420
how do I mine solo with gpu?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
today jackpotcoin will hit 50. ive got a feeling
well I hope, because the block reward is getting small
legendary
supercoin vs. jackpotcoin? which one is easy to mine?

SuperCoin is X11 coin. Tried to mine it yesterday, but like other X11 coins, it's good for big farm miners. And small gets only pennies Smiley
So I'm staying with JPC - It's algo is more small miner friendly Wink And it's skyrocketing for sure.
Don't think that copy of JPC will get the same success Wink

that make you think about what is mining x11 right now, i'm not sure there are only gpu mining it, otherwise they would have switched to jackpotcoin seeing how is more profitable
not obvious... having a mixed system, I don't switch my amd card to jpc, as it does poorly on jpc.

so u r mining x11 of jpc, is that correct?

ethier I am mining this coin or supercoin, it doesnot make different cause it is almost the hashrate by 2 Mh/s. Jpc ( 10 Mh/s) vs supercoin ( 12 Mh/s)
I am mining curecoin (amd) and solomining jpc (nvidia)
on jpc R9 290x is around 3MH/s a gtx780ti is around 10MH/s

how many coins I can mine with 10 MH/s on curecoin?
the translation to ppd is not obvious, it depends greatly on your hardware.
an R9 290x does around 200k ppd (which should be roughly around 7curecoin... )

SuperCoin is X11 coin. Tried to mine it yesterday, but like other X11 coins, it's good for big farm miners. And small gets only pennies Smiley
So I'm staying with JPC - It's algo is more small miner friendly Wink And it's skyrocketing for sure.

that make you think about what is mining x11 right now, i'm not sure there are only gpu mining it, otherwise they would have switched to jackpotcoin seeing how is more profitable
not obvious... having a mixed system, I don't switch my amd card to jpc, as it does poorly on jpc.

ethier I am mining this coin or supercoin, it doesnot make different cause it is almost the hashrate by 2 Mh/s. Jpc ( 10 Mh/s) vs supercoin ( 12 Mh/s)

how many coins I can mine with 10 MH/s on curecoin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
80 GH/s it's incorrect, 10 GH/s is much closer to the truth
With 80 GH/s you will receive about 0.01 block per MH/s,
with 10 GH/s - about 0.08 block per MH/s.

That would resonate with the difficulty I am seeing, the network hashrate would be about 10-12 GH/s

legendary
Where the transaction
new game 1M jpc reward: make a sentence with those three words
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
Where the transaction
legendary

The problem is not everybody is aware of this coin. Most miner are lazy to research. They just follow the trend.

What is wrong with this coin? what things I have to be aware of this coin?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

The problem is not everybody is aware of this coin. Most miner are lazy to research. They just follow the trend.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Hey guys, looking to get some more hash power at our pool. Miningpoolhub is closed to registrations because it has 51% of the network, lets spread the hash power around a little for the good of the coin. Smiley

http://jpc.hashatme.com/

- PROP reward system.
- Stratum with VarDiff
- 0% fees
- Jackpot reward will be split 50/50 between block finder and other miners in the winning round

stratum+tcp://jpc.hashatme.com:3333
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think so too, it is superb.
Jump to: