Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 254. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thank you! I have confirmed the bonus credit of 80+m JPC.
I have not received the payout to my wallet yet.
I'm assuming it's on its way?

EDIT: NVM, I did a manual payout and currently receiving 1600 payments of 50k each, lol

Yes, we send splitted by 50k to not make pool wallet stuck.
I might increase the limit to 100k or more some day, but not sure at this point.

Thank you for mining with us.

Just finished receiving full amount. Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

EDIT: NVM, I did a manual payout and currently receiving 1600 payments of 50k each, lol

Yes, we send splitted by 50k to not make pool wallet stuck.
I might increase the limit to 100k or more some day, but not sure at this point.

Thank you for mining with us.
Somebody just got the jackpot.

Miningpoolhub again! WTF?! So where is that random ability to get the jackpot?! Only one pool gets it Sad Can't believe that it's only question of luck...

Edit: blocks 94988 and 94989

is block 94988 jackpot block for sure? Can dev's please confirm this?
I think I might be the winner.

I'm mining under username warped3go   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Congratulation. I sent Bonus transaction on your transactions page.

Happy to see low hashrate user getting jackpot!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

Miningpoolhub again! WTF?! So where is that random ability to get the jackpot?! Only one pool gets it Sad Can't believe that it's only question of luck...

EDIT : added pictures

Congratulation. I sent Bonus transaction on your transactions page.

Happy to see low hashrate user getting jackpot!
I have not received the Jackpot payout yet, but when I do, I will post it here.

Thank you Jackpot Devs for making truly random=fair Jackpot system!

Activity: 365
I have asked some information about jackpot winner,
Such as Hash rate 

It's pure luck, not that related to hash rate...

I agree, i have heard he has applied around 18MH when he find a block.
At same time, there are five miners with higher than 200MH,
And total workers are 224
And total pool hash is around 2.4GH
Clearly,

jackpot = luck

And, there is no doubts,

I so envy this guy ^^

That's what made the JPC attracting... Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
Such as Hash rate 

I agree, i have heard he has applied around 18MH when he find a block.
At same time, there are five miners with higher than 200MH,
And total workers are 224
And total pool hash is around 2.4GH
Clearly,

jackpot = luck

And, there is no doubts,

I so envy this guy ^^

Such as Hash rate 

Have A Nice Day
Such as Hash rate 
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
So winning the ultimate prize is all about luck even with a little hash power still has a big chance to win those jackpot. Big time whale miners indeed will not going to like this. Congratulation to the jackpot winner!
Have A Nice Day
First ranking in RichList, woops ~

This Jackpot is so powerful due to only one winer takes it all
wow, nice someone got the jackpot...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
this coin is getting exciting. make some gambling sites
Thank you~!

you guys made my day  Cool
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

If it is, congratulations Cheesy  I'm glad a smaller miner got it.  The whales immediately left the pool. (Edit: Ok well the 600Mh one came back)

This is why I think it should be split the way it originally was. Especially when value of JPC goes up, if the finder gets the whole thing on a pool, there will constantly be pools that have over 50% of the hashrate when 1 or 2 whales jump on it for quick money.  If all pools got together to decide what's best for the coin and imlemented the same 50% split, I think it would work.  If one does 50/50 and others do even distribution, then it won't.

Thank you, I'm definitely small fish, I only have about 18m/h worth of hashing power.

I checked the blockchain, and 94989 was paid 81000000-81000 JPC, so I'm guessing that 94988 was the jackpot block?

Congrats
This is not good for the whales and good for the coin. So glad for you!
Activity: 343

Congrats!

If it is, congratulations Cheesy  I'm glad a smaller miner got it.  The whales immediately left the pool. (Edit: Ok well the 600Mh one came back)

This is why I think it should be split the way it originally was. Especially when value of JPC goes up, if the finder gets the whole thing on a pool, there will constantly be pools that have over 50% of the hashrate when 1 or 2 whales jump on it for quick money.  If all pools got together to decide what's best for the coin and imlemented the same 50% split, I think it would work.  If one does 50/50 and others do even distribution, then it won't.

Thank you, I'm definitely small fish, I only have about 18m/h worth of hashing power.

I checked the blockchain, and 94989 was paid 81000000-81000 JPC, so I'm guessing that 94988 was the jackpot block?
Activity: 476

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
man... how could anyone mine on http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/
they have some strange stats...
with 12MHs you make there like 330kJPC per a day.
by solomining i do in average like 500kJPC per a day and in the last 24hrs a did 700kJPC.
wake up ppl!

To establish that average, over how long of a time span did you test?

I personally have noticed a drastic decrease in payouts over the past week from miningpoolhub. Yesterday, I received 1/4 of what the projected payout per day should be. I understand variance in difficulty but definitely not to that degree, it's unrealistic. The pass few days have been gradually decreasing as well.  I want move to a different pool but the hashrate is too good for the time being on miningpoolhub. After this jackpot, I'm going to cloudminers with my 400+ mh because I do not trust how they are operating.

Similar to pool.mn (russian ddos kings) with their attractive 0% fee have been known to skim 5% off the top for quite some time but people continue to mine there thinking the 0% fee is a great deal.  Roll Eyes

i am solomining from the start...
do not like the pools especially those with 80% of the network hashpower like the miningpoolhub.
i am watching the stats for few days on that pool at it seems to me, that with that haspower the payments are very low, if the stats are correct.
i just do not understand why ppl with 700MHs are mining on that pool... even with my 12MHs solomining is more profitable...

I'm hoping the stats are incorrect because you are exactly right .. the payouts have been far too low over the past week, based off what the projected payout is per day.. I'm about 10 million short  Cry

I've been busy with work so I have not payed enough attention but yes, at this point, I'm certain they are shady activities going on behind the scene.

Jump to: