Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 255. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Somebody just got the jackpot.

Miningpoolhub again! WTF?! So where is that random ability to get the jackpot?! Only one pool gets it Sad Can't believe that it's only question of luck...

Edit: blocks 94988 and 94989

man, it is not about luck... if the pool has 80% of the network, there is high pbblity that it will get 80% of the jackpots as it gets 80% of the founded blocks...
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN

Miningpoolhub again! WTF?! So where is that random ability to get the jackpot?! Only one pool gets it Sad Can't believe that it's only question of luck...

Edit: blocks 94988 and 94989
Activity: 407
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
7th place on SWISSCEX  Smiley

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

If we all put in just BTC0.01/each we would rise quickly on Mintpal and Swisscex its not that much (I already done it on both) and it will benefit us all in the JPC community! So common guys/girls open up your wallets and send some BTC Cheesy

I have the difference idea, instead of send 0.01BTC, i want to suggest the coin from The market,
More miner will join in this coin with higher profit,
And, more miner will have more chance to vote,
And, 0.01BTC investments will be return with an extra profit

So, All winer

I was feeling generous and did .02 btc votes on swisscex and mintpal each. Paying for democracy, but clearly that works, right? Wink
Activity: 462
I just switched from miningpoolhub to cloudminers. Let's see if there's a higher payout. I'm not 100% sure if payout on mph is correct, but also for me, the payout per 24h is much lower than my calculation. But..maybe my calculation is just wrong Cheesy Since they changed the jackpot handling recently, there's no reason to stay there anyway.

Yah, I'm switching too Smiley So bad of miningpoolhub to change the premises during a large jackpot run!
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I just switched from miningpoolhub to cloudminers. Let's see if there's a higher payout. I'm not 100% sure if payout on mph is correct, but also for me, the payout per 24h is much lower than my calculation. But..maybe my calculation is just wrong Cheesy Since they changed the jackpot handling recently, there's no reason to stay there anyway.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
man... how could anyone mine on http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/
they have some strange stats...
with 12MHs you make there like 330kJPC per a day.
by solomining i do in average like 500kJPC per a day and in the last 24hrs a did 700kJPC.
wake up ppl!

To establish that average, over how long of a time span did you test?

I personally have noticed a drastic decrease in payouts over the past week from miningpoolhub. Yesterday, I received 1/4 of what the projected payout per day should be. I understand variance in difficulty but definitely not to that degree, it's unrealistic. The pass few days have been gradually decreasing as well.  I want move to a different pool but the hashrate is too good for the time being on miningpoolhub. After this jackpot, I'm going to cloudminers with my 400+ mh because I do not trust how they are operating.

Similar to pool.mn (russian ddos kings) with their attractive 0% fee have been known to skim 5% off the top for quite some time but people continue to mine there thinking the 0% fee is a great deal.  Roll Eyes

i am solomining from the start...
do not like the pools especially those with 80% of the network hashpower like the miningpoolhub.
i am watching the stats for few days on that pool at it seems to me, that with that haspower the payments are very low, if the stats are correct.
i just do not understand why ppl with 700MHs are mining on that pool... even with my 12MHs solomining is more profitable...
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day

If we all put in just BTC0.01/each we would rise quickly on Mintpal and Swisscex its not that much (I already done it on both) and it will benefit us all in the JPC community! So common guys/girls open up your wallets and send some BTC Cheesy

I have the difference idea, instead of send 0.01BTC, i want to suggest the coin from The market,
More miner will join in this coin with higher profit,
And, more miner will have more chance to vote,
And, 0.01BTC investments will be return with an extra profit

So, All winer
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
by solomining i do in average like 500kJPC per a day and in the last 24hrs a did 700kJPC.
wake up ppl!

I personally have noticed a drastic decrease in payouts over the past week from miningpoolhub. Yesterday, I received 1/4 of what the projected payout per day should be. I understand variance in difficulty but definitely not to that degree, it's unrealistic. The pass few days have been gradually decreasing as well.  I want move to a different pool but the hashrate is too good for the time being on miningpoolhub. After this jackpot, I'm going to cloudminers with my 400+ mh because I do not trust how they are operating.

Similar to pool.mn (russian ddos kings) with their attractive 0% fee have been known to skim 5% off the top for quite some time but people continue to mine there thinking the 0% fee is a great deal.  Roll Eyes

I am not good at pool operating, but, just want to suggest to use the multiple workers and spilt the hash rate at even such as 33% solo, 33% pool A, 33% pool B.  Maybe it is good way to compare between pools, solo. And should mined longer than a day.

Maybe it is good information for everybody,
Activity: 490
wake up ppl!

Activity: 551
still not hit the jackpot?

should be soon I think....
Activity: 697
Merit: 254

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
still not hit the jackpot?
Activity: 462

That was me buying for 3 sats on allcrypt.  I have a strong feeling about this coins future and I'll gladly accept 3 sats to buy in.  It's just matter of time until the x11 hype calms down a bit and people notice how amazing JPC's features are once it hits a few bigger exchanges.  Don't panic sell now and regret it a few months down the line.

My thoughts exactly..I'm holding/eating up as much as I can on the market! Jackpotcoin is by far, the fastest transaction time of any coin I have seen as well as the only coin with alternating Pos/Pow which works flawlessly by the way. The developers are excellent, present in the thread often, and responsive + my GPU's are significantly more efficient than X11. (Who needs 6 more useless algo on top of extremely secure sha-3 candidates anyways.) Everyone is running around chasing the current hype: country coins then pos coins then color coins and now x11 pos coins. Smart money knows when a product is undervalued to get on board early then enjoy the ride during the public epiphany stage.
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Voted again on MintpPal, JPC is up to #95 now.  Smiley
wake up ppl!
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
My cards like this cold algo. Voited on mintpal, we got 1000.

I got the miners from the all pools, and, i got the network Hash rate using proportional way from the sum of hash rates in pool. And, their found blocks, and compared how many blocks are generated with a day. And than, we can get the actual number of worker, and, from the distribution addresses from pool, we can get the number of actual miner.  Simply, we have 200~250 miners are in this coin.

I'd say that's pretty close.  Miningpoolhub has the highest hash rate (I don't think the other pools are calculating theirs correctly) and a round payout never has more than 60 entries.

maybe not for long lol

they froze auto-payouts earlier and i have not gotten a payment in while..

I have 0 unconfirmed and was only paid out 1/4th of what I normally get paid out daily. It's been this way for quite a while and this is concerning that they have "issues" with the back-end prior to the jackpot payout. In addition, no one has claimed they we're actually paid from the 50% bonus.

Also, please stop with the 50k payouts! I get you are trying to maximize your tx fees generated but I plan to stop donating if they plan to continue this poor practice. (Please don't pitch that it is "safer" to send it in smaller increments)

I got the bonus there both times when I was mining there. The third jackpot was found while I wasn't mining. So everything is good.

You were the blockfinder?
Jump to: