Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 277. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
how many max supply coin?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
multipool can no longer grab the pseudo random superblocks... yay!
Activity: 350
43'C and 32% fan speed on my 750Ti
Can't hear it atall
Activity: 458
scrypt.. 80% fan speed and 75 degrees on my Radeon GPU.

JPC = 65% fan speed and 62 degrees Smiley

Yes my GPU temperature at 63 degree for mining JPC while at 77 degree for Litecoin

Wow, mine is 72 (in the afternoon)! I guess it's too hot in my garage...
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

Yes my GPU temperature at 63 degree for mining JPC while at 77 degree for Litecoin
Activity: 462
Hi,

i'm trying to solo for the first time (accounding to my pool I'm finding a load of blocks, more than I'm payed for by them).

I think my conf-file is ok (see below), so two questions:

1) How would a proper .bat file look like solomining?

2) Given that I both want to run my GPU's and my CPU, how do I do that soloing? Just add more user/passwords in the conf-file?

Here my config-file as of now:

Thanks in advance Smiley
For CPU the.bat would look something like this: (Use Sprutnik's homecooked miner, it will yield better hashrate)

minerd-SSE2 -t 2 -s 10 -o http://127.0.0.1:15372 -u XX -p YY (-t number of threads, cores you want to use, have)

For GPU it's the same but with sgminer: (This for Radeon 7950)
sgminer --kernel jackpotcoin --gpu-opt 3 (or 5 if you can) -o http://127.0.0.1:15372 -u XX -p YY -I 19 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 22400 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale

Thanks! Smiley I messed up the "http"-part

Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Last Jackpot not payed out yet on miningpoolhub? Can't see bonus in trasactions...

Edit: are there any plans to automate payouts of Jackpots? As we can see - it happens quite often Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
2 SAT's per JPC at Allcrypt exchange right now. Take advantage of that low price since it wont last long! I have already bought millions  Grin

Dumb ppl are selling for that price ? That does not cover mining costs... stupid fuck. So Im out. Mining since day 1 for nothing.

2 thoughts;
The biggest payoffs happen when you buy/mine a coin before it's popular.
The low price does not reflect the coin, it reflects impatience.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Hi,

i'm trying to solo for the first time (accounding to my pool I'm finding a load of blocks, more than I'm payed for by them).

I think my conf-file is ok (see below), so two questions:

1) How would a proper .bat file look like solomining?

2) Given that I both want to run my GPU's and my CPU, how do I do that soloing? Just add more user/passwords in the conf-file?

Here my config-file as of now:

Thanks in advance Smiley
For CPU the.bat would look something like this: (Use Sprutnik's homecooked miner, it will yield better hashrate)

minerd-SSE2 -t 2 -s 10 -o http://127.0.0.1:15372 -u XX -p YY (-t number of threads, cores you want to use, have)

For GPU it's the same but with sgminer: (This for Radeon 7950)
sgminer --kernel jackpotcoin --gpu-opt 3 (or 5 if you can) -o http://127.0.0.1:15372 -u XX -p YY -I 19 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 22400 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend

I'll beat you there on my 7950, 1050 Core, 1575 Mem, 40% fan speed 69C (scrypt)

JPC = 1075 Core, 1600 Mem, 26% Fan speed 55 C. Cheesy

BTW,  can anyone trustworthy buy JPC for 0.0015 BTC on allcrypt for me? I don't have an account there. :-/

JPC just hit 300 with my votes on SwissCheese. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 343
POW coin has not too easy to be accepted, unless there is a very good model or application.

JackpotCoin is PoW/PoS independent, and it's the first on its own! Nuff said!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
POW coin has not too easy to be accepted, unless there is a very good model or application.
Activity: 343
ok i see after i logged in it says this message..

Notice/Announcement - Please Read

A weird error happened - for the time being all deposits, withdrawals, and trades are on hold while we look.
If you ESC or click this box away, it will keep coming back until you click the button below stating you read this notice.

and

Trading is on hold

Update: Found the source of the error. Cleaning up, back online soon.
A weird error happened last night and we're looking into it now. Instead of shuttng down the site, we halted trading and have a pause on deposits and withdrawals. Any deposits you send will arrive when we restart services, we hope within the hour. No hack, nothing lost, no need to worry, we're just making sure things are stable before we re-open things to minimize any risk. Thanks!

Glad to see the situation has settled.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
ok i see after i logged in it says this message..

Notice/Announcement - Please Read

A weird error happened - for the time being all deposits, withdrawals, and trades are on hold while we look.
If you ESC or click this box away, it will keep coming back until you click the button below stating you read this notice.

and

Trading is on hold

Update: Found the source of the error. Cleaning up, back online soon.
A weird error happened last night and we're looking into it now. Instead of shuttng down the site, we halted trading and have a pause on deposits and withdrawals. Any deposits you send will arrive when we restart services, we hope within the hour. No hack, nothing lost, no need to worry, we're just making sure things are stable before we re-open things to minimize any risk. Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
If the next JKC Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
JackpotCoin - MARKET DISABLED

wtf ?

www.allcrypt.com/market?id=684

what's going on ?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I would find it cool if part of the jackpot would be directed to a megajackpot - Say, 1-5% of the jackpot amount would be moved to a cold, secure wallet and maybe once a month you could have a gambling/competition/ whatever to win the megajackpot. This would be community- and voluntary megajackpot, not a change on the software.
The megajackpot could also be funded directly from the pool funds, just a tiny amount like 0,1-0,5% fee.

I would like to participate on a megajackpot lottery Cool It wouldn't be that hard, just create an easy participating system and a a random, oldschool draw for the numbers and video/ livestream it.

What I like about this coin is the way you can "customise" pools. You can have a pool with a high percentage jackpot for the block finder, which will attract either people with higher hashrates or the ones that like to gamble. Or you can make more balanced mix with a fair share for the block finder and fair for the other miners - This will probably attract average miners more. Then you can have the jackpot split to all the miners evenly - This probably attracts the smallest miners and people looking for steady mining income.
When you know that the jackpot can reach 90M, I am not sure how would look like any "mega" jackpot...
Actually a real jackpot through a gambling game (slot machine) could make sense. You pay say 100JPC to use it, that's fill the jackpot (with obviously some incentive from dev or using some %age from the actual jackpots)
Jump to: