Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 318. (Read 470254 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Random Number Distribution for 6 days

For jackpot, at each pow we generate a random number from 1-25200, if the number is between 15001 and 15010 (inclusive), then the pow will hit the jackpot.
This is 10/25200 = 1/2520 chance, which corresponds to 1 in 3.5 days on average (720 x 3.5 = 2520)

This graph shows the generated random number distribution since launch

Random Number with Jackpot Zone

The colored area is the jackpot zone, if the random number is inside this area, it triggers the Jackpot. As you can see, it hasn't happened so far (at the time of this writing). If nobody gets the prize, this zone will be expanded till somebody hits the jackpot.

This graph shows the Jackpot zone detail
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
hashharder = p2pool
cloudminers = mpos

most ppl don't even bother installing a wallet for a new coin, they just jump to the standard pools and use them to collect coins, then send them to the exchange. that's why it's unlikely that it will even out. sending micro-transactions from p2pools to exchanges is not recommanded, so many ppl stick with mpos based pools.
Actually I don't understand why the guy with 200MHash/s is on a pool (I would solomine, if I had such hashrate)

yup it's common knowledge that is the smart thing to do.. high hash rates = solo mine.

also did you guys go vote ?
BTER = new coin to add..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363
please go post and tell them to add JPC to the POLL !!!

edit:
and difficulty ? lol

{
"blocks" : 16973,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 45.86625841,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 15350188039,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hashharder = p2pool
cloudminers = mpos

most ppl don't even bother installing a wallet for a new coin, they just jump to the standard pools and use them to collect coins, then send them to the exchange. that's why it's unlikely that it will even out. sending micro-transactions from p2pools to exchanges is not recommanded, so many ppl stick with mpos based pools.
Actually I don't understand why the guy with 200MHash/s is on a pool (I would solomine, if I had such hashrate)

The difficulty is too high to solo mine isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
hashharder = p2pool
cloudminers = mpos

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
hashharder = p2pool
cloudminers = mpos

who said it was a p2pool ?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
18.67 network hash rate total

2% fee - 17.4 GH/s = http://www.hashharder.com/jha/jackpotcoin
1% fee - 877 MH/s = http://http://jpc.cloudminers.net

so it would be nice for payments for us all AND SECURITY if we evened it out guys.. this is looking like Max coin and 1GH all over again  Roll Eyes

hashharder has only 322.6621 Mh/s ATM. Don't spread FUD if you misread the basic info.

uhh maybe your right but was it necessary to be an asshole about it ?
just because i may have made a mistake you assume i am monster trying to troll and spread FUD ?
thanks  Roll Eyes

i could have sworn i seen what i seen before but now it says 313mh/s so i dunno that was weird then.. hmmm
and what *may have happened is one of the cudaminer devs may have pulled his large hash BACK OFF the pool he said a few pages back he said he was adding..
or other guys running large hash rates all by themselves..
so i can't see any way to prove it now but if there was graphs showing the hash rate history i bet you would see i was right Wink
i am not blind i can read and i know what i saw Wink
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
hashharder = p2pool
cloudminers = mpos

legendary
If you ask me, hash harder and cloud miners (can't remember the exact names) need to adopt the same fee and payout scheme. At least for the time being. It won't bode well for any of us if our coin isn't secure. More pools going up would be a great thing too. I personally hope rapidhash gets a pool up. They were my first pool, so I'll always have a soft spot for them, but their site is clean and their IRC community is great too.

Seriously though people, it's worth taking ONE MORE PERCENT of a fee, or going solo to protect the coin. Outsiders seeing over 51% on any pool/network is usually insta-blacklist fit a coin.
If you ever mined xpm, you wouldn't care anymore about 1%  Grin (those greedy are way over that... Grin)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
60 mil jackpot now... in less than a day, if the superblock not triggered, we'll be at 100 mil, which is the 1000x normal payout...
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
If you ask me, hash harder and cloud miners (can't remember the exact names) need to adopt the same fee and payout scheme. At least for the time being. It won't bode well for any of us if our coin isn't secure. More pools going up would be a great thing too. I personally hope rapidhash gets a pool up. They were my first pool, so I'll always have a soft spot for them, but their site is clean and their IRC community is great too.

Seriously though people, it's worth taking ONE MORE PERCENT of a fee, or going solo to protect the coin. Outsiders seeing over 51% on any pool/network is usually insta-blacklist fit a coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

so it would be nice for payments for us all AND SECURITY if we evened it out guys.. this is looking like Max coin and 1GH all over again  Roll Eyes

hashharder has only 322.6621 Mh/s ATM. Don't spread FUD if you misread the basic info.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Anyone know what the normal hashrate per card is. I have like 15 different wallets and miners now after the bagillion updates....any info would be great!

your question is far too vague.. what does "card" mean ?

and i see 90% of all the hash has piled up on hash harder.. bummer.. you guys realize the other pool with less people have a lower fee right ?

Isn't there also the more serious issue of 51% attacks potential? Or does this coin not have that issue? Either way, I've got my measly 7mh/s solo mining to keep it spread out for now. For those wondering, 4mh/s on a 660ti, and 3mh/s on a 750ti with ccminer. Really makes me want to build a 10-20 card 750ti farm for this coin. Mostly for fun, but no doubt this coin is going places.

that is EXACTLY what worried me and why i posted right away.. if we even it out some on the pools it's a lot safer security wise as in attacks.
you guys don't wanna see your coins ripped off do you ?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Per card, any random card will work, just want a baseline. Im using 6 R9 290s getting about 3mh per card currently, but a few updates ago was getting 90mh per.

sounds right i get a hair under 2.2mh/s on my 7950 which is similar in stream processor count as a 280x (is a bit higher) i think so your doing.
also i posted my config couple pages back for idea eh.

that higher hash rate is only for before block 6000 fork eh all our newer miners won't go that fast Wink
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Anyone know what the normal hashrate per card is. I have like 15 different wallets and miners now after the bagillion updates....any info would be great!

and i see 90% of all the hash has piled up on hash harder.. bummer.. you guys realize the other pool with less people have a lower fee right ?

Isn't there also the more serious issue of 51% attacks potential? Or does this coin not have that issue? Either way, I've got my measly 7mh/s solo mining to keep it spread out for now. For those wondering, 4mh/s on a 660ti, and 3mh/s on a 750ti with ccminer. Really makes me want to build a 10-20 card 750ti farm for this coin. Mostly for fun, but no doubt this coin is going places.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 252
Per card, any random card will work, just want a baseline. Im using 6 R9 290s getting about 3mh per card currently, but a few updates ago was getting 90mh per.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 252
Anyone know what the normal hashrate per card is. I have like 15 different wallets and miners now after the bagillion updates....

Secondly I know someone asked but no pools answered, but what happens if a pool does hit the jackpot? any info would be great!
legendary
network hash rate has taken off i think my advertising has helped lol
highest i have seen it yet today.. pool i'm on reported almost 19 gh/s  Shocked
but i am wondering where all the hash rate is going because the cloudminers pool is like 800mh/s
There is an error the 19gh/s should be divided by 8. But it is still a lot
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
network hash rate has taken off i think my advertising has helped lol
highest i have seen it yet today.. pool i'm on reported almost 19 gh/s  Shocked
but i am wondering where all the hash rate is going because the cloudminers pool is like 800mh/s

yes a lot of hash... need to advertise at cryptsy! they need to know the original features of JPC!
Jump to: