Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 25. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What means did you choose to promote the Jointly project?
We launched a bounty campaign for which we allocated 1.500.000 JPT tokens. The funds will be distributed among the three companies - to create posts on forums and chat rooms, twitter and facebook and video content on YouTube. In addition, we have an interesting proposal for programmers - they can help with finding bugs on the platform, and we will give them nice bonuses
When will you add tokens to the investor's wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What share of the income will you allocate to pay dividends to the tokenholders?   
In the end of every year we will share the profits with user who saves the JPT tokens on Jointly wallet. Th size of bonus is 15% and it will be distributed based on the percentage of JPT tokens held.
Activity: 57
I want to see your platform in action, so I'll buy JPT tokens. Will the user then be able to choose ICO projects in which he is ready to invest or are the funds distributed from the general purse for all projects?
Activity: 54
What bonuses do you offer to the participants? I saw bug bounty in your white paper. What does it mean?
Great ICO. I see that you are seriously tuned guys, your WP is well prepared. It would be interesting to try to join the number of token holders. Any bounties or airdrop available?
We launched the bounty program and find out the terms of participation you can at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29518837. We do not use airdrop as an advertisement for Jointly token.
Should I send a photo of ID card to confirm my data on the Jointly platform?
We will make KYC verification later. During pre ico you need onle copy the smart contract number from Jointly site and use it for payment.
Activity: 238
I was captured by your idea of group investment. So it is convenient that you can try to invest money in different projects, but you will still get a good profit. What bonus is available for investors during pre-sale?
Activity: 6
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion. Seamless website, witting logo.  Good luck fellows!
Hello. I was interested in the opportunity to participate in joint investment. what currencies do you want to make available on the platform?
At the first stage, we offer investors to buy JPT tokens for ETH. As the Jointly platform develops, the number of currencies will be increased to make investments more convenient.
Excellent. Tell me, what is the price of the token now?
The price is fixed and is 0.4 euro per token. but if you invest now, then buying tokens will cost 40% cheaper.
I think that you should create a mobile application. it is so convenient when payments can be instantly credited to the platform in the wallet
Yes, Jointly team plan to create an application for Android and Apple devices.
When will android wallet be realized and can I download it in the google play?
Exact dates are difficult to name. firstly we will launch the main platform. Release will happen in August.
Activity: 83
What share of the income will you allocate to pay dividends to the tokenholders?   
Activity: 196
The scheme for the ROI is sure taking my interest. Perhaps investing in Jointly will be the best choice we can make.
What means did you choose to promote the Jointly project?
We launched a bounty campaign for which we allocated 1.500.000 JPT tokens. The funds will be distributed among the three companies - to create posts on forums and chat rooms, twitter and facebook and video content on YouTube. In addition, we have an interesting proposal for programmers - they can help with finding bugs on the platform, and we will give them nice bonuses
Tell me how do you plan to use the funds collected during sales?
The funds that are be collected during ICO Sale will be allocated to such tasks:
* 35% Marketing
*  25% Security
*  15% Development
*  15% Administrative expenses
*  5% Bug bounty
*  5% Reserves
copper member
Activity: 154
Hello. I was interested in the opportunity to participate in joint investment. what currencies do you want to make available on the platform?
At the first stage, we offer investors to buy JPT tokens for ETH. As the Jointly platform develops, the number of currencies will be increased to make investments more convenient.
Excellent. Tell me, what is the price of the token now?
How will the exchange happen? In fact, i wanna know how it will be possible to specify the address to which it’s necessary to send cryptocurrency.
Jointly will have inner wallet which contain several cryptocurrecies. In first stage only ETH will be available, but later we will add new currencies. You don’t need to create wallet now – user can use push the button Buy JPT tokens and use the address to contribute tokens.
Activity: 94
I think that you should create a mobile application. it is so convenient when payments can be instantly credited to the platform in the wallet
When will android wallet be realized and can I download it in the google play?
Activity: 140
Great ICO. I see that you are seriously tuned guys, your WP is well prepared. It would be interesting to try to join the number of token holders. Any bounties or airdrop available?
Activity: 308
Should I send a photo of ID card to confirm my data on the Jointly platform?
Pages:
Jump to: