Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 27. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Can you guess what kind of success awaits the Jointly platform? How much can you earn?
The revenue of the platform depends on how many people support the project. We can suggest you use a calculator on the site to find out an approximate income for a few years.
Yes, I tried it. But why on your calculator the calculation starts only from 2020? Before this platform will not make a profit?
The platform needs to accumulate funds first before it will be possible to provide high bonuses to our users.
Do you have MVP? It allows to understand project better and find out how serious the team's intentions are
At this stage we offer a smart contract as MVP, and also users can see how it works through the demo version on the site https://www.jpcompany.solutions/demo/. A smart contract will appear on the github later to avoid theft of the idea
I like your project.
Plausible website, excellence approach, absorbing activity!
Thanks for the support. We hope that the platform will bring great benefits to users who previously could not participate in the purchase of tokens
Activity: 224
I like its project. A well thought out plan and idea will really be useful for investors of all models and beginners and advanced traders.
Activity: 13
I like your project.
Plausible website, excellence approach, absorbing activity!
Activity: 108
Can you guess what kind of success awaits the Jointly platform? How much can you earn?
The revenue of the platform depends on how many people support the project. We can suggest you use a calculator on the site to find out an approximate income for a few years.
Yes, I tried it. But why on your calculator the calculation starts only from 2020? Before this platform will not make a profit?
Merit: 1
There are so many trading system and exchanges. What new and unique can you offers for users? Why I should choose your ICO?
Activity: 73
Do you have MVP? It allows to understand project better and find out how serious the team's intentions are
Hi. Do you plan to register your office? If I correctly remember the platform that have a KYC verification system, need to create an office

The  Jointly team will soon finish with the KYC certificate, and after that we plan to open an office for our company.
Activity: 108
Activity: 90
Hi. Do you plan to register your office? If I correctly remember the platform that have a KYC verification system, need to create an office
Hello team. Did you start bounty campaign? What about free bonuses?
Hi. Yes, bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyjpt-jpcompany-jointly-more-bonus-in-the-ico-with-common-investment-2874113. We announced three types of bounty: Youtube, Forum campaign and Twitter/Facebook.
Excellent. And when tokens fall into my wallet, at the end of ICO sales?
No, JPT tokens will be transferred to your wallet every weekend. Note that user must send the link (post of Facebook/Twitter or video to YouTube) by email to the email ok JPcompany [email protected].
Hi. Yes, bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyjpt-jpcompany-jointly-more-bonus-in-the-ico-with-common-investment-2874113. We announced three types of bounty: Youtube, Forum campaign and Twitter/Facebook.
Excellent. And when tokens fall into my wallet, at the end of ICO sales?
How many different tokens can I buy on your platform to start with?
Hello. It's hard to say how many tokens will be in the beginning. We will carefully select ICO projects that we will add to the Jointly platform to offer users the best bonuses and conditions.
copper member
Activity: 154
How many different tokens can I buy on your platform to start with?
Activity: 87
I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Hello. How can I buy tokens if you do not have a registration on the site?
Hello. We did not add registration buttons now, because for the pre-sale period all you need to do is copy the address of the smart contract and through your wallet re-enter the desired amount that you want to invest in the Jointly project.
Well, what is the minimum amount of investment?
To support our project you must buy at least 15 JPT tokens.
OK. and when will tokens be credited to my wallet?
Distribution of tokens is made immediately after payment. It may take several minutes for the transaction to be processed. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at mail [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: