Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][JS]JavaScript Token/Javascript Blockchain platform/NO ICO📈🌟🚀 - page 2. (Read 3515 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
I saw information about this coin in Tokens and decided to watch and sort out of this. There is desolation here, dev doesn't appear, there's only question. It's sad because theme that was touched by this coin is very promising. Well, if team will work!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
although javascript does not open ICO (100% airdrop) but they can growth until now, please update this thread by adding some pictures to make it look interesting and more active again in giving the progress of this project in social media include this thread so it does not look like a dead project
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
This is just some guy or guys who believe price will go up if they bring out a little bit of news or a bit of changes to their website or something like that. Maybe that worked in 2017 but now people are a little bit smarter.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Well let's wait for new chain miner. I have only a bad question that is...... Summer in which country?Becouse here are speaking people from all over the world and that season is very different in time from country to country. I'm bad, i know  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Wait... What?
Is the first time I'm here. I bought some JS at the end of January and I see price does not change a lot. Coming here I thought to find a big community but I see few people writing. Are there some good news to hold Js ? I'm not in a hurry, only to know more about project.

Dev said he's developing a chain miner and supposed to release them this summer. Well, this is summer, and no news. If you see their roadmap, it seems they also late on so many things. Your call to hold or sell
Activity: 128
Is the first time I'm here. I bought some JS at the end of January and I see price does not change a lot. Coming here I thought to find a big community but I see few people writing. Are there some good news to hold Js ? I'm not in a hurry, only to know more about project.
brand new
Activity: 0
We are working hard on JSChain Miner and plan to release it this summer.

Blockchain from scratch is not an easy thing to pull off... especially considering all those features envisioned to be implemented in the future. Thanks for the update.
legendary
Wait... What?
hello all member java script
Does not look active, whether this is still running, if so how far the progress has been achieved.

Building blockchain, let's be honest here, is said to be very difficult. But with these lack of updates from dev, this project is as better as dead. I would guess that it is an one man project, and for such ambitious aim (to built their own blockchain) it's definitely the wrong decision. Their jargon is "powered by community" and so far, I didn't see any of its community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Quite a lot of projects in this area. However, no one has any special achievements. We will hope that this project will be successful and will not repeat the mistakes of competitors.
Activity: 770
hello all member java script
Does not look active, whether this is still running, if so how far the progress has been achieved.
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
I'm a lifelong advocate of JavaScript for many reasons and have followed a few developers progress in this area ever since my introduction to the world of cryptocurrency a few years ago. First it couldnt be done, then it was never going to be a project worth monetizing...if it were a simple matter of programming and templates as many coins are, we would be flooded with JS coin by now.
Patience is a virtue but so is timeliness. Ill keep an eye on JS however if anyone was not aware, there is solid development in JSE and they are scheduled to ICO July 11 I believe.
Simply JSEcoin.com
or if you dont mind an affiliate link: jsecoin.com/o/?a=13748
Its good clean energy efficient browser mining, ASIC resistant and dev is active.
All my best
Activity: 420

Why I think this coin needs to get off coinmarketcap. We can't allow people to get hurt or waste time on this misoperation.
It is not nice to have no updates, and no development updates!

- No - Depository on JS github for months.
- No twitter activity or other social media.

Project is abandoned...

This is not kool.. For us investors. I mean it! I am not fudding either. I am just being real. Also want to help people.
brand new
Activity: 0
We are working on the development of browser miner now. We plan to release the demo after May 25.

As of today we are officially after May 25! So how's that demo developing?

Oh wait:

Development: NONE
24 hr Volume: $6, that's about 4 cheeseburgers in a $13.360.405.054 total 24hr trading volume. Congratz devs.

Well, to be fair, dev only mentioned that it'll be ready after 25th, so it can be anytime after, even 27 December 2100. LOL.
Seriously, though, I don't think this project is really serious. Dev's activity is less frequent than SecretSquirel, and I don't even know what role does SecretSquirel had on this project

I'm not (and never was) affiliated in any way with JSChain. I don't know anything more than you guys. I can only assume... As for activity - I definitely wouldn't mind more frequent updates, but I'm patient. Some others are probably not and there we have some fake hype for someone to fill his/her high sell orders.

If you look at the previous posts of Ontological0, Locker5000 and RickJansen - you'll see those are very likely different accounts of the same person as same comments are just copied between accounts. I assume somebody overbought and is now willing to manage the risk by selling... or willing to dump completely. Generating fake hype is a nice way to make someone buy high priced sell orders. I don't know about you guys, but I'm keeping my buy orders low. I feel there might be a solid dump soon.

Edit: account Locker5000 deleted comment on this thread after I posted this response.
Edit2: 150k JS dumped. Looks like it's starting...
Activity: 33

Will the ethereum tokens be swapped with JS mainnet tokens? How does this work?
Activity: 18
Activity: 280
i! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public!
Activity: 59

I just hope Dev come and tells us what is happening?
Activity: 2
Hello Devs,

Please can you make an update??
No news from you!!
For respect for investor in your project, what's going on?

Do you care or not? Seeing your participation here, no twitter, no updates....i doubt about it.

Cheers
legendary
Wait... What?
We are working on the development of browser miner now. We plan to release the demo after May 25.

As of today we are officially after May 25! So how's that demo developing?

Oh wait:

Development: NONE
24 hr Volume: $6, that's about 4 cheeseburgers in a $13.360.405.054 total 24hr trading volume. Congratz devs.

Well, to be fair, dev only mentioned that it'll be ready after 25th, so it can be anytime after, even 27 December 2100. LOL.
Seriously, though, I don't think this project is really serious. Dev's activity is less frequent than SecretSquirel, and I don't even know what role does SecretSquirel had on this project
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
The developer is pretty  active and busy working on its project.  A lot of updates coming. Big ROI of 300% this month!!

Keeping an eye on this one, could be interesting!

from where can you conclude like that? see now the volume in coinmarketcap is not more than $ 10 and it will improve after this month? maybe it will happen when they get a new partner so they get funding for the development of this project Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: