Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][JS]JavaScript Token/Javascript Blockchain platform/NO ICO📈🌟🚀 - page 3. (Read 3515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
We are working on the development of browser miner now. We plan to release the demo after May 25.

As of today we are officially after May 25! So how's that demo developing?

Oh wait:

Development: NONE
24 hr Volume: $6, that's about 4 cheeseburgers in a $13.360.405.054 total 24hr trading volume. Congratz devs.

copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
The developer is pretty  active and busy working on its project.  A lot of updates coming. Big ROI of 300% this month!!

Keeping an eye on this one, could be interesting!

$0.004675 USD (-54.77%)
0.00000062 BTC (-55.40%)
0.00000774 ETH (-55.43%)

54% Down today . so what the big deal. i have purchased 10 coin day before and my amount is half now  Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Official website of the project (jschain.io) seems to be down due to some limit(s) being hit (if I understood the message from timeweb correctly). Looks like account balance needs some topping up.

EDIT:
Official website is up again. Swift reaction by the team.

Which team are you talking about, man? Go to their site and click on Project Status to follow "live" how their development evolves. Or let me save you the time and energy: there's none.

Existence of a team is mentioned in first post here. One can chose to believe in it or not. I cannot claim with certainty that the team exists, but I choose to believe that is does. As for that live progress of coding as it happens... that is not realistic to expect. I checked the html code behind that "project development process in real time" element and it looks like it is a terminal-like frame for announcing completion of major milestones. It could probably be named/implemented more appropriately to avoid confusion, but I choose not to take it as a sign of bad intentions... also, although used English is good, they are probably non-native English speakers, so that may be a factor as well (maybe Russians as the author of the whitepaper is named "Aнacтacия" using "WPS Office Cooбщecтвo" + website uses hosting intended for Russian speakers only: TimeWeb Ltd., Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation). Again, one can choose to believe in what is written or not. I choose to believe.
Activity: 126
The developer is pretty  active and busy working on its project.  A lot of updates coming. Big ROI of 300% this month!!

Keeping an eye on this one, could be interesting!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
Activity: 34
Nice project... The quality is beyond amazing!!

This coin is severely undervalued right now!!
We are just starting people.  Buy now! Before its to late. A ferrari, Masserati, or Lambo awaits you!

The dev is working hard, and a lot of development updates are coming this month.. Stay tuned everyone!
Activity: 1
Hello,

Is there any dev who can give some update time to time? Please.

I can see a real project but without communication it's hard to know.
What about Twitter account?
What about project status?
Whats about other exchange?

Thank's to reply, by respect for investors.

brand new
Official website of the project (jschain.io) seems to be down due to some limit(s) being hit (if I understood the message from timeweb correctly). Looks like account balance needs some topping up.

EDIT:
legendary

EDIT:

Which team are you talking about, man? Go to their site and click on Project Status to follow "live" how their development evolves. Or let me save you the time and energy: there's none.
brand new
We are working on the development of browser miner now. We plan to release the demo after May 25.

Glad to hear that.

Implemented SHA-512 mining algorithm would mean, from what I understand, ASIC resistance (at least for now), quantum resistance... and, of course, CPU mining friendliness = appropriate for monetizing websites. And that is only one potential usage scenario... I'm wondering what hash rate will different CPUs give.

I found this list and it may indicate how JSChain CPU mining should perform across various architectures: https://bench.cr.yp.to/impl-hash/sha512.html. Ancient 32bit CPUs should have awful performance, but nobody should be using that these days anyway...

"Proof of transaction" mining is an interesting concept as well. Only coin I know that uses it is FlutterCoin...

All in all, I'm optimistic about this project.
legendary
Still no changes. Nothing on Github. Etc, everything as above, as months ago.

25th of May is in 18 days, dev. Surprise us.
Activity: 18
legendary
Activity: 2030
Wait... What?
As I said, only news is the website. I am sitting on airdropped coins, so every reason to support this project, but from what I've seen uptil now, my only reaction is:  Roll Eyes

Unknown team.

Reddit account (mentioned on their website): 0 posts.

Github realtime source code programming (mentioned on their website): nothing since January.

BTCtalk (mentioned on their website): only roadmaps and hardly any activity.

Limited supply is just great and if this team would wake up, this project could be great.

Just FYI for your roadmap: Q2 starts in 17 days.

So Q2 has started. Nothing has changed since my last post.

Price is moving up a bit. Volume extremely low tho.

We are all waiting to see sth happening soon.

With dev's activity being around one month ago (march 11th) does this mean it's just another abandoned project? He didn't even care to attend to their thread.
Activity: 5
legendary
As I said, only news is the website. I am sitting on airdropped coins, so every reason to support this project, but from what I've seen uptil now, my only reaction is:  Roll Eyes

Unknown team.

Github realtime source code programming (mentioned on their website): nothing since January.

Limited supply is just great and if this team would wake up, this project could be great.

So Q2 has started. Nothing has changed since my last post.

Price is moving up a bit. Volume extremely low tho.

We are all waiting to see sth happening soon.
legendary
To see from the roadmap, I think devs are in a very busy time. it would be nice if there is a representative of the team that handles the community, because the community is an important part in the journey of a project.

Not that busy, actually. Even if it is, they should hire more people or revise their roadmap. Inability to response before token offering (or no ico, whatev) can never be seen as a good or trustworthy investment.

Unknown team.

brand new
Development in progress, the source code is stored locally. We are testing blockchain platform in local network now.
Thanks for the news. Is any part of the testing process intended to be open to the public before final blockchain release in Q2... maybe, at some stage, testing of browser mining open to public?

And are you forking (and modifying) Nimiq or is this project starting from zero? I'm asking this as Nimiq is also written in Javascript + implemented browser mining. I see many similarities like, for example, flexible tuning of mining power(CPU load). (...also, Nimiq seems like something that may be successfully forked in the future.)

EDIT: Just realized it will probably be based to some extent on ethereum code.
Activity: 18
Development in progress, the source code is stored locally. We are testing blockchain platform in local network now.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Wait... What?
To see from the roadmap, I think devs are in a very busy time. it would be nice if there is a representative of the team that handles the community, because the community is an important part in the journey of a project.

Not that busy, actually. Even if it is, they should hire more people or revise their roadmap. Inability to response before token offering (or no ico, whatev) can never be seen as a good or trustworthy investment.
Pages:
Jump to: