Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JSUS] JESUSTOKEN - OVER 1 MIL. GIVEN AWAY -- ONGOING AIRDROPS!! - page 2. (Read 6548 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
three years is a very long time in crypto. 1B coins in total and you only airdrop 1M of them over the first 3 years, that's not how airdrop works

No, we airdropped over 1 million in less than a month.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
three years is a very long time in crypto. 1B coins in total and you only airdrop 1M of them over the first 3 years, that's not how airdrop works
Here is the Roadmap in it's first stage.  A lot of this is going on presently, such as Social Media rewards and translations.

Core Development Tasks

1. Distribute the Whitepaper, get Verified Asset Status from WAVES team.  (Submitted, still waiting).

2. Enhancement of Bitcointalk ANN (version 2).  This can happen better now we have the roadmap online for graphics people.

3. Selection of Key Staff
i. graphic artist
ii. website developer
iii. regional managers
iv. channel managers
v. exchange manager
vi. script developer

4. Creation of Website
i. define functionality required to scale the platform
a. forum  capability
b. blog with MySQL backend
c.  contact page - users may send contact info, ask questions or provide feedback

ii. implementation  of site and beta testing

5. Contact exchanges, inquire as to requirements for trading

6. Creation of scripts for automation of platform to leverage economies of scale
i. articles posted on blog automatically posted to FB, Twitter and Reddit pages
ii. automate airdrop for level 1
iii. automate validation of post counts for signature  campaign

7. Discuss strategy for creation of developer fund

Communication Channels

Creation of FB Page

Creation of Twitter channel

Creation of Steemit channel

Creation of Slack channel

Creation of Sub reddit channel

Creation of Instagram channel

Each channel will need its own moderator / curator to own and mange the channel

Branding

Logo development

Creation of signature tag lines

Creation of stickers

Creation of T shirt and message

Will need to decide if it makes sense to crowd source the logo development for a professional grade logo

Promotion Campaign

Facebook Bounty

Twitter Bounty

Youtube  Video Bounty

BCT Signature Bounty

Blog Bounty (medium, blogspot, steemit, etc)
Hi Everyone,

Coincollector posted in our slack channel this:

Welcome, the founder and led developer is @paramind22. I have also been helping. You can send either one of us a private message with how you could contribute.
[9:19]
lead developer I meant!
[9:22]
@Corsarios we have a very detailed roadmap of how to build out the JesusToken ecosystem, there are many ways you could contribute even without being a developer

end quote:

Remember, this is all about trying to put funding into doing good works, and it's decentralized, which means you are not expecting the Dev to donate money from making a coin go up in value, but you get the coins and you do something to make the coins go up in value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
PM sent. I´m waiting for airdrop. thanks. I want to participate and help.
Hi everyone,

I submitted again the WAVES Validated Token submission form because they changed requirements midstream.

Here are a few sections of what I had to submit:

We have two major team members,  Robert Pearson and __________(left blank for BTT, his name was given out in slack and on the WAVES form, not sure how anonymous he wants to remain), both of whom are working on the Roadmap.  We have had others do translations in different languages.

We are decentralizing charity with it, giving the token away to those who do certain things related to the aim of the token.

We are working on a positive cash flow, utilizing the past value of cryptocurrency as an incentive to fund growth by evangelizing for purchase of the token so there will be incentive to take part in airdrops and bounties.  If no one buys the tokens, then the value of it will remain low except for those who have faith in the whitepaper.
would it trade in platform?
the airdrop still open?I want join this  Wink

Yes, Airdrops open til at least Christmas.

We can use another Development Team member.  There is an ongoing bounty of 100,000 JesusTokens given out.   You don't have to do that much, nor be at level of Jr. Member here. 
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
would it trade in platform?
the airdrop still open?I want join this  Wink
Activity: 518
Hi dev.welldone .great work. I participated in the 1st and 2nd airdrop but haven't checked my waves wallet if received.
I also downloaded the pdf book and will be reading when less busy and send my summary to you whenever I am through.

Thanks!  I appreciate that. 

Ok dev. The book is quite lengthy. Only read part for now. I'm not really a good summarizer..lolz..poor me..anyways will be getting in touch.
Like you said earlier, this project is one that really requires Patience
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This looks like an awesome project. It's nice to see people using new technology to do something positive in the world. I've got to raise my activity level so that I can participate in the bounties, I don't want to miss out on being part of this.
aidrop is realy nice hope can will be to join .
and get reward on airdrop

Airdrops

There are one billion Jesus Tokens available.  100 million will be airdropped over three years to the general public to distribute value.  The airdrops will increase or decrease in size depending on distribution.  One can do what they want with them, such as instantly buy and sell them.  200 million will be airdropped in a tiered system where we know the most deserving people are getting them, people who are sincere about their Christianity and about helping the poor.  This will probably be the longest airdrop ever so please be patient.  It will be done by hand. 200 million will be for bounties.  The other half-billion Jesus Tokens will be for special projects, and administrative fees associated with doing on this work. 

The first three airdrops are simultaneous and will be open until at least December 25th, 2017.

To qualify for the general public airdrop, have member level status and state "Jesus is just alright with me," with your WAVES address and 5,000 Jesus Tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information.  Do not post it in the thread.  While it is possible that less than member-level accounts may not be duplicate accounts, it's less probable.   So, if you have a less than member-level account, please realize this airdrop is indefinite so you have time enough to build up your member status. 

To qualify for the next tiered airdrop, state "I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior," and tell in a three sentence paragraph how you follow Him, and 25,000 Jesus tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information. If you have a junior member-level account, please make it seven sentences and you are eligible for this airdrop.  Newbie accounts and non-serious replies will be rejected but this airdrop will be ongoing so you may have a chance later.

For the third airdrop: I've written a book on revival which I am giving away for free in pdf form and which can only be read online in its entirety. It has much of the do unto others mentality as the first few posts I made about the purpose of the coin and the Homeless Education Sheet.

This Airdrop is worth 50,000 JesusTokens.

The book can be found at:
http://www.telicalbooks.com/Airdrop3/

Those who want this airdrop will read as much of the book as they can and give feedback on it to me in a personal message. Please write some of your own ideas or at least the ideas in the book you like. Your letter should be at least 500 words. Please write "I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior" in your message header.   250 of the words can be quotations from the Bible, the revival book, online sources and so on.  You don't have to agree with everything in the book to get the airdrop. 

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken/
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
aidrop is realy nice hope can will be to join .
and get reward on airdrop
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Is the 'book airdrop' the third airdrop? In that case I missed the second. Oh well.

I'd like to translate the announcement into Dutch but I cannot start until after the 17th of september. Would that be acceptable?

I'll look at your book but that as well will be after the 17th.

Thanks!  There is no near end to the deadlines.  The point for that is that only a few people use cryptocurrency and so it's alright to keep bringing people in to get the airdrops.  

Wonderful! I will get on it first thing after the 17th. We'll be in touch.

Thank you
Is the 'book airdrop' the third airdrop? In that case I missed the second. Oh well.

I'd like to translate the announcement into Dutch but I cannot start until after the 17th of september. Would that be acceptable?

Thanks!  There is no near end to the deadlines.  The point for that is that only a few people use cryptocurrency and so it's alright to keep bringing people in to get the airdrops.  
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund

Hi dev.welldone .great work. I participated in the 1st and 2nd airdrop but haven't checked my waves wallet if received.
I also downloaded the pdf book and will be reading when less busy and send my summary to you whenever I am through.

Thanks!  I appreciate that. 
Activity: 518
I just got a message from the WAVES team that they're getting so many requests that they changed the method and pointed me to an online form

I've given out over 1 million JesusTokens so far, so keeping true to the roadmap.   My patience is very long term for this, because that's how I've watched various altcoins grow best over time.  My involvement will increase with the increased involvement of others. 

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

I wanted to bump this thread and invite other members to join the slack.

1. There are three rounds of airdrops. At each round you receive more JesusTokens with increasing engagement.

2. An enhanced version 2 of the White paper is in draft form and under review.

3. A more complete roadmap for increasing user adoption and mind share growth is in development.

4. There is an outstanding bounty oF 500,000 JesusTokens to create digital art and graphics for branding and development of the platform.

This is a noble cause. Anyone involved in charity work please take a look. Forum members of all faiths are welcome.
I also created a banner.  I will upgrade it from time to time, such as right now there is a larger amount someone can instantly get by doing a few things.  It will still remain the same links and file, but I will overwrite the JesusTokenbanner.jpg file.

links:

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusTokenbanner.jpg

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken

This is the html code:

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken">"http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusTokenbanner.jpg">

About a bounty for this, it's a little harder to give out because I can't monitor how many showings it will get.  But remember, this is your money, the value of the token has to go up in order for you to trade it, so if you don't do things for it, don't expect other people to either.

I will give social media rewards for posting about us having a new banner.

Pages:
Jump to: