Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JSUS] JESUSTOKEN - OVER 1 MIL. GIVEN AWAY -- ONGOING AIRDROPS!! - page 7. (Read 6548 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Hi Dev, may I know how much is the price now of JesusToken? Thanks!TGBG!

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
NOTE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE JR LEVEL

Remember, there are two airdrops people can qualify for, and many more airdrops to come, because half of the coins are to be given away in airdrops and bounties.

To qualify for the general public airdrop, have Jr. member level status and state "Jesus is just alright with me," with your WAVES address and 5,000 Jesus Tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information.  Do not post it in the thread.  While it is possible that less than member-level accounts may not be duplicate accounts, it's less probable.   So, if you have a less than Jr. member-level account, please realize this airdrop is indefinite so you have time enough to build up your member status.  

To qualify for the next tiered airdrop, state "I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior," and tell in a three sentence paragraph how you follow Him, and 25,000 Jesus tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information. If you have a junior member-level account, please make it fives sentences and you are eligible for this airdrop.  Newbie accounts and non-serious replies will be rejected but this airdrop will be ongoing for some time so newbies have a chance later.

You can qualify for either one immediately.  

I realize that Jr. level status may be some duplicate accounts but remember the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30).

i pmd you 2 times and until now, i received nothing T_T" hope to receive some, since i can think that you are quiet busy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Airdrop received. Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
NOTE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE JR LEVEL

Remember, there are two airdrops people can qualify for, and many more airdrops to come, because half of the coins are to be given away in airdrops and bounties.

To qualify for the general public airdrop, have Jr. member level status and state "Jesus is just alright with me," with your WAVES address and 5,000 Jesus Tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information.  Do not post it in the thread.  While it is possible that less than member-level accounts may not be duplicate accounts, it's less probable.   So, if you have a less than Jr. member-level account, please realize this airdrop is indefinite so you have time enough to build up your member status.  

To qualify for the next tiered airdrop, state "I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior," and tell in a three sentence paragraph how you follow Him, and 25,000 Jesus tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information. If you have a junior member-level account, please make it fives sentences and you are eligible for this airdrop.  Newbie accounts and non-serious replies will be rejected but this airdrop will be ongoing for some time so newbies have a chance later.

You can qualify for either one immediately.  

I realize that Jr. level status may be some duplicate accounts but remember the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30).

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hi everyone.  I deleted all the posts.  Remember, Bitcointalk has a place to talk about issues like religion, politics and so on, so people can defend the faith there, or here when people do post but I will delete all these posts when I get back.  This thread is to be about the coin, the airdrops, bounties, exchanges and all the other things related to cryptocurrency.

Remember, it's best to block these trolls as soon as possible, and if you respond to what they say you can prolong us having to deal with them.  But it's nice to read the responses.

Just a few more things about Waves.  It's also one of the only coins now that still has a good faucet, which I found out more about trying it out.  They will send you different tokens as well as parts of Waves tokens.  The fee that is listed in your portfolio in the Waveslite client is not a fee you pay but the sender.

I have sent a few airdrops out but there may be a delay or two between times when I can do this.   

Thanks for all the encouragement!

I've yet to receive anything. Will I get an airdrop?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Hi everyone.  I deleted all the posts related to the troll.  Remember, Bitcointalk has a place to talk about issues like religion, politics and so on, so people can defend the faith there, or here when people do post but I will delete all these posts when I get back.  This thread is to be about the coin, the airdrops, bounties, exchanges and all the other things related to cryptocurrency.

Remember, it's best to block these trolls as soon as possible, and if you respond to what they say you can prolong us having to deal with them.  But it's nice to read the responses.

Just a few more things about Waves.  It's also one of the only coins now that still has a good faucet, which I found out more about trying it out.  They will send you different tokens as well as parts of Waves tokens.  The fee that is listed in your portfolio in the Waveslite client is not a fee you pay but the sender.

I have sent a few airdrops out but there may be a delay or two between times when I can do this.  

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Isn't it what they yelled before Socrates was killed. An ignorant mind favorites response.

The ignorant man speaks loudly about which they know not. The wise man speaks when needed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think if you want to attract more investors the name of the coins is replaced not too religious because maybe in this forum many different religions
Thank you
Gave you a message OP. Hope you're planning on sticking around. We need more coins to spread His teaching.
Activity: 228
PM sent. I´m waiting for airdrop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
waiting for bounty information ?
btw how to join for airdrop, where i must sent PM ?

You will have to send a PM to this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/paramind22-898713

In your PM include "Jesus is just alright with me" along with your waves address

I have did that, now just wondering how tiered airdrop works, again send PM to dev with 3 sentences?

And this is a one time airdrop (for both general public airdrop and tiered airdrop), right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Very interesting project I like how the main goal of this project is to spread the teachings of Jesus and to teach others on how to live a Christian Life. I like how this coin can benefit the poor and in some way can better their lives. I really hope this project will grow more and be successful in the long run cause with what I'm reading this can help so many lives especially those who are in need.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

You will have to send a PM to this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/paramind22-898713

In your PM include "Jesus is just alright with me" along with your waves address

ok, thanks for information
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Activity: 224
So there will be no ICO?
I think this project has a very good mission, why should it end with just bounty? Is there no signature campaign? And yes, I need more information about this project, specially about the team, I'm waiting for the next ANN, thank you
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Nice name with religious concept nothing wrong to take part into this airdrop so I will keep eye on this thread for further updates. I think people will love this project because that is in the name of Jesus. OP is coming with nice idea.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it is also avalable on bittrex . For Airdrop joining I think you have to put "Jesus is just alright with me" in your profil as I done and send your wave adress in PM.

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please how can I have a waves adress.thk you
Pages:
Jump to: