Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 31. (Read 67766 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
how much do you take for stake?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Any one facing any issue while staking ? Is it safe ? And what about exchange ? I am also a lucky winner of 1000 KEKCoin. Let me forget about this 1000 tokens so I can hold for a long time
Activity: 490
looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project. I will participate. Almost all another projects looks useless
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Good coin, staking perfectly.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Kek community!

Missed the airdrop? Don't worry.

Retweet and Follow @KekCoinUtopia on twitter for a chance to win 100KEK! Winner will be announced Monday!

https://twitter.com/KekCoinUtopia/status/890239628313337857

Good Luck!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hi , how can i chech if i've received my coins? I've logged in into the Radium Client , but i can't see anything there. Is there a website where we can check the Kekcoin addres and see how many coins we have?

Follow KEK blog. Here is what you are looking for - https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-claim-your-kekcoin-airdrop-af4e2eaa264
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi , how can i chech if i've received my coins? I've logged in into the Radium Client , but i can't see anything there. Is there a website where we can check the Kekcoin addres and see how many coins we have?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What is the Meme Bounty Fund you ask? As we have witnessed time and time again, memes have inherent power. 
During the great meme war of 2016 there was undeniably hidden forces at play. We aim to utilise this meme magic,
to enhance it, and to assist in unveiling the true will of Kek. The Meme Bounty Fund will be a community driven fund.
The possibilities are endless. Bounty #1 begins today, with the goal of finding the most devout followers of Kek (See next post). 

Where to see the next post about bounty?
Activity: 443
Looks pretty.Where is the roadmap?I like airdrop coin.
Activity: 365
Have been to the exchange recently? I've found a lot of POS nodes. Most people in POS mining.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
When send airdrop ? .
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
airdrop is over? I signed up When the countdown time at website 11 hours left so I am late to do the signed file. If I didn't have a chance to get this airdrop?

If your name didn't appear on the list I'm afraid you out of luck, I suggest you wait till it hit an exchange so you can snap up a few.

is there another way to get kekcoin for free like the airdrop? besides waiting for kek is listed at the exchanger?

You can ask the devs if there are any meme bounties currently open, or if there are other ways to contribute to the project. Apart from that, if you missed the airdrop unfortunately you are probably out of luck.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Staking works out nicely so far. Hopefully it keeps up that way.

Lets go for that listing and catch some KEK there to.

gr E
Activity: 672
Iv'e sent some keks that I received from the drop to a few of my friends and they absolute love the idea and project of kekcoin, only problem is they want my keks, but i aint giving them no more. This will gain good traction wants it hits exchange might be the next DOGE. Good luck devs hope you all the success and I'm surely following the progress of this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
airdrop is over? I signed up When the countdown time at website 11 hours left so I am late to do the signed file. If I didn't have a chance to get this airdrop?

If your name didn't appear on the list I'm afraid you out of luck, I suggest you wait till it hit an exchange so you can snap up a few.

is there another way to get kekcoin for free like the airdrop? besides waiting for kek is listed at the exchanger?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Any exchanges so far? Staking for the most part is paying out good can't complain with them being free coins and all lol. Bittrex is probably out of the question because of how much they worry about offending ppl...pussies won't even change MEME to PEPE after the last re-launch but you can always try if you can ever get a response from their support that is! Cryptopia would be a fair place to try and get KEK listed until then is there an OTC thread setup or something like that?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
was a little paranoid but meh, alaniz said its safe, at least im using vpn and what not, so should be fine. seems like decent returns for the 10k we all got, thanks team
Activity: 729
If people are paranoid you can use a sandbox or virtualbox no need to go to the extent of a VPS.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
when is going to be the airdrop? Sorry if this was answered before but theres so many threads is hard to keep up to date. Grin

The airdrop has already happened if your name is on the vaild public key list it should be as easy as downloading the wallet(recommend a VPS with that Trojan warning and the fact it stakes) and importing the private key to claim your balance.
Activity: 574
when is going to be the airdrop? Sorry if this was answered before but theres so many threads is hard to keep up to date. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: