Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 30. (Read 67766 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I am POS to 50 coins  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello! Anybody knows how many percent of KEKs are now distributed via airdrop, and how many of them is still in developers  pocket?

Current supply of around ~10402250.

From the OP:
Initial POW of 10000000 coins.
60% went to airdrop
20% early contributors
10% developers fund
5% meme bounty fund
5% team and founders reward

Are you sure it's correct? I think 60% was planned for 600 participants and there were less participants so they moved the rest to meme bounty fund. I'd like an update on this scheme from team Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
I hope for a good Exchange like Cryptopia or Bittrex and then listing on Coinmarketcap ;-)
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Hello! Anybody knows how many percent of KEKs are now distributed via airdrop, and how many of them is still in developers  pocket?

Current supply of around ~10402250.

From the OP:
Initial POW of 10000000 coins.
60% went to airdrop
20% early contributors
10% developers fund
5% meme bounty fund
5% team and founders reward

Activity: 364
Activity: 294
It seems that I received the airdrop on the new adress I gave.

I'll just wait to be sure for the virus alert, I prefer to be sure with cryptos. Virus total and my antivirus tilt with it : Troj.W32.Ircbot!c

I hope that this problem will be fixed  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello, I do not quite understand here is the question of where you can set it thanks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Hi , how can i chech if i've received my coins? I've logged in into the Radium Client , but i can't see anything there. Is there a website where we can check the Kekcoin addres and see how many coins we have?

Follow KEK blog. Here is what you are looking for - https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-claim-your-kekcoin-airdrop-af4e2eaa264

Thanks for sharing!

Great guide here

Hope everyone could follow the guide and get their coin!

Btw, any market is listing kekcoin? Gotta grab some cheap one

I see from their twitter and kek will soon be listed on Cryptopia.

@caisa88 I don't see your name in the list of recipients for which has been verified. so you will not get any. check here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z3kiv56xwhQsWpTwMSjDsV_sPe3Um756TzTt_fsHafE/edit

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hi , how can i chech if i've received my coins? I've logged in into the Radium Client , but i can't see anything there. Is there a website where we can check the Kekcoin addres and see how many coins we have?

Follow KEK blog. Here is what you are looking for - https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-claim-your-kekcoin-airdrop-af4e2eaa264

Thanks for sharing!

Great guide here

Hope everyone could follow the guide and get their coin!

Btw, any market is listing kekcoin? Gotta grab some cheap one
Hodling and staking as well for the past 2 days. I had to setup a separate station for staking this due to risk issues.

That's probably a very smart move honestly! Any updates from dev on exchanges or maybe an OTC trading thread until we get on an exchange? Staking is going well for my side so far a pretty stable wallet and have staked at least 5 times so still holding myself and will probably accumulate more if the price is right!

I guess they've promised cryptopia soon! There are some buyers in telegram already :O
I'm sure this coin has a lot of potential:
1) Good devs: nice site, already an explorer up, smart distribution, active on forum and telegram chat
2) Strict purpose for the coin: it has a clear niche where it will be used
3) Low supply + full PoS Shocked
Activity: 224
Hey where we can see the participants who get the prize, I am confused with the documents you share, can you make it a spreadsheet
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Hodling and staking as well for the past 2 days. I had to setup a separate station for staking this due to risk issues.

That's probably a very smart move honestly! Any updates from dev on exchanges or maybe an OTC trading thread until we get on an exchange? Staking is going well for my side so far a pretty stable wallet and have staked at least 5 times so still holding myself and will probably accumulate more if the price is right!
Activity: 147
I think it's a very popular coin, although it's an airdrop + POS, will someone sell the coin now?Maybe create a trading thread.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Activity: 430
totally holding and staking for the foreseeable future. awesome devs behind the project. All hail lord KEK
Activity: 375
I have receive the airdrop KEK,thank you very much to the develepers!
hope it be listed by some exchangs so i can buy some cheap KeK at begine!
Activity: 201
hey guys, I am changing my laptop and trying now to import my identity on rads - someone said we should keep it for further events with kek - but no idea how to do it, is there any explanation or can someone help?

edit: ok I got it lol
Block 7181 already, a bit of expensive blocks left. I'm stakeking like mad, but only found 2 blocks kek.

I feel like keks will become much more rare will less rewards per block. Most aidroppers will hold!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No love for miners?? This coin should have had an open PoW period, grr..
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
50 KEKs atm.

PoS Coinbase Reward Schedule: 50 KEK/ block (blocks 101 - 9999),
                                                                                                                        25 KEK/ block (blocks 10,000 - 19,999),
                                                                                                                        10 KEK/ block (blocks 20,000 - 29,999),
                                                                                                                        5 KEK/ block (blocks 30,000 - 99,999),
                                                                                                                        2.5 KEK/ block (100,000 - 199,999),
                                                                                                                        1 KEK/ block (for ~ 20 years).
Pages:
Jump to: