Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING]KingCoin,POW+POS Coin with new algo|Coin Control|No Premine - page 9. (Read 25838 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
anyone seeing good performance with this under linux (wallet mining)? Appears to be around 10-20x slower for me than win64 mining with wallet/kingcpuminer.

Yeah because i don't think even kingcoin knows how to use his miner on linux. Hence no instructions???  no source??? or if they are available they are not released in public yet.
It does run at full speed under Wine, presuming you have access to X. May have to install some form of VNC (x11vnc if on Xubuntu works great).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
just compiled a GPU miner. 2 btc for the windows executable. 

.2 btc or 2btc??

you probably make more selling for .2

i hava a GUP miner just,  who want  can call me!!!!   Cool

You don't know what you are talking about.
2 btc for windows version GPU miner: 1ABZdqEESkSGYrpexw3CHH7e4oa4WQbjqE
Activity: 27

.2 btc or 2btc??

i hava a GUP miner just,  who want  can call me!!!!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
anyone seeing good performance with this under linux (wallet mining)? Appears to be around 10-20x slower for me than win64 mining with wallet/kingcpuminer.

Yeah because i don't think even kingcoin knows how to use his miner on linux. Hence no instructions???  no source??? or if they are available they are not released in public yet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
quickly guys send him BTC, after 75 or more he might release it

oh wait
legendary

.2 btc or 2btc??

Somebody said it's a clone of growthcoin and freecoin.
Are these on any exchange other than CoinEX? They are listed there but nobody is buying, so I wonder if this coin is gonna get the same future.

It's not a clone of growthcoin or freecoin, I just moved the miningpage ui from freecoin.

Can someone create a linux ubuntu 64 bit guide for this coin ? like the newbie guides gigawatt does. Then put your wallet address inside your sig for donations

I can create one for you or the public if you want Smiley Do I make an [ANN] ?

I don't think this guy came through with it right?  i don't see any ANN with a linux step by step guide

kingcoin - why if you know and have done it are you not supporting your own coin and writing a step by step linux guide for mining this coin?HuhHuhHuh?
Please wait a moment, I should do this step by step, now I'm working on a p2pool, I will release linux version qt and cpuminer later.

Any feedback on the guide is helpful. Cheesy

Great guide i will test this when i can get to my main pc, but with the cpu miner

can it user minerd?? i thought kingcoin needed its own special cpu miner from the OP? or does the one in the guide work?
Only kingcoin cpuminer is ok, minerd can not generate any acceptations.

as usual the ones in the know are keeping their lips sealed so they can soak it up for themselves.

The dev must be using GPU miner.
I repeat it again, no GPU miner for KingCoin.
Can someone create a linux ubuntu 64 bit guide for this coin ? like the newbie guides gigawatt does. Then put your wallet address inside your sig for donations

Can someone release a linux verion qt or mac os x qt for kingcoin?

PS: the whole network hash speed is over 2000KH/s now.

so you mean right now there is no way to mine it on linux?

wft have i been doing wrong with this

git clone  https://github.com/kingcoin/kingcoin.git
cd kingcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

it simply stops making it and that's it, i followed this simple guide before with prime or quark and i'm sure i got it working in the end. Huh

It works, I already compiled linux QT, just use make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- you will get kingcoind, compile qt is also the same as other coins.

Please just write a full guide it wont take more than 5 mins

I already see kingcoind inside the kingcoin/src folder before i even start with the  -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

what comes after this anyway once i see the kingcoind??

run ./kingcoind at first, then run ./kingcoind setgenerate true

I can create one for you or the public if you want Smiley Do I make an [ANN] ?

If you can make it, please ANN and release it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
maybe source for miner thanks

I need the source to compile the miner on Linux! Undecided

We will release the CPUMiner later.

Still no source...
legendary
as usual the ones in the know are keeping their lips sealed so they can soak it up for themselves.

kingcoin asic
Activity: 32

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Great guide i will test this when i can get to my main pc, but with the cpu miner

can it user minerd?? i thought kingcoin needed its own special cpu miner from the OP? or does the one in the guide work?
I think the guide is incorrect on this.  I don't think the jgarzik cpuminer will work with kingcoin.  If you want to use an external miner you're stuck with the custom Windows miner for which source code hasn't been released, last I checked.

legendary

Yeah for sure, however one guy has been kind enough to make a guide so lets contribute to his wallets when we get it working. Why the hell kingcoin himself does not help wtf knows.
Activity: 441
legendary
pity kingcoin doesn't actually try to give some assistance himself
Activity: 441

wondering that myself. tried using it but no matter what it just returns the usage instructions for minerd. doesnt even seem like its attempting to connect to anything. conf set correctly too.
legendary

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What's the issue? Can't connect to a wallet on another computer?
You'd have to:
1) Stop the wallet
2) Add this in your kingcoin.conf file (assuming you're on a 192.168 network):
Code:
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
3) Start the wallet
4) Connect to whatever you local IP is, example:
Code:
KingCPUMiner.exe -a scrypt-new -o 192.168.1.2:33333 -u u -p p

not the wallet on the other computer, and he does not work on another computer miner
Pages:
Jump to: