Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING]KingCoin,POW+POS Coin with new algo|Coin Control|No Premine - page 5. (Read 25838 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It's a scam, get away from it.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So no one has actually succeeded in GPU mining it?

I did. Got a share at 24.3k when  I needed around 6k and it got accepted for 3.80 KingCoins.

The dev was happily mining away with his GPUs from the start. Expect to see a lot of WTS posts now from newish members.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
minerapia

We see the new wonderful, unique and reliable solution by The Coding Jedi.

// Just use cut&paste and Power will be with you.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
I want sell my 2500King.
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
So no one has actually succeeded in GPU mining it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

haha Cheesy
I love the topic on on that commit " modify kingcoin different diff calculation "
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
wo want to sell 500KING ,who want to buy?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No, we are not lying, we modified yac algo, and the algo is Keccak 512 + Chacha + Keccak 256 now, and Kingcoin is the first coin provide native support of coin control feature.

If you guys want to exit, that's ok, but I'm not lying. And you guys have the source code from the start.

Yes source for the coin, but not the miner.
What you did was clone a scrypt-jane coin, change one parameter, rename cpl of functions and renamed all scrypt-jane files to scrypt-new.  I did my diffs, most of the work you done is "search bitcoin, replace kingcoin" And it just happens that ybcminer etc old scrypt-jane miners work on your coin. Truly innovative 'cpu-only' coin you devved.
legendary
Got a block with ybcoin miner. Turning it off now. What a huge waste of time this one. The OP and the main account holder (obviously OP is a shill) should get scammers tags for wasting our time and electricity.

Did you use these exact settings

ybcminer --Nfmin 10 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1376913600 -s 1 --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 1024 --lookup-gap 1 -d 1 -I 11 -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u 123 -p 1234567890

but with 33333 as the port?

Port is what I had set up in config (you can use any old port for any coin while solo mining). Intensity is higher than normal cgminer while I have not used lookup-gap and d.

Do not bother with this coin. The dev tried to scam us saying its unique algo while its just a fork. I have spent a lot of time and got quite a few of these but I wish it all the worst as liars should not succeed.

Ah, yep just got a block or 2 with it now. Strange though thought they would fly in with that speed of hash. Anyway i'm more concerned about the virus warnings, i know all miners throw these up, but i see some members here who are hero saying they are worried about the virus warnings so they are probably allowing for the usual warnings thrown up.

Are any of these harmful or not?  i just shredded all the kingcoinminer folders with my virus shredder, lets hope that was enough.

Dont know, but good idea. Proceeding to do the same Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Got a block with ybcoin miner. Turning it off now. What a huge waste of time this one. The OP and the main account holder (obviously OP is a shill) should get scammers tags for wasting our time and electricity.

ybcminer --Nfmin 10 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1376913600 -s 1 --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 1024 --lookup-gap 1 -d 1 -I 11 -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u 123 -p 1234567890

Port is what I had set up in config (you can use any old port for any coin while solo mining). Intensity is higher than normal cgminer while I have not used lookup-gap and d.

Do not bother with this coin. The dev tried to scam us saying its unique algo while its just a fork. I have spent a lot of time and got quite a few of these but I wish it all the worst as liars should not succeed.

Ah, yep just got a block or 2 with it now. Strange though thought they would fly in with that speed of hash. Anyway i'm more concerned about the virus warnings, i know all miners throw these up, but i see some members here who are hero saying they are worried about the virus warnings so they are probably allowing for the usual warnings thrown up.

Are any of these harmful or not?  i just shredded all the kingcoinminer folders with my virus shredder, lets hope that was enough.
legendary
No, we are not lying, we modified yac algo, and the algo is Keccak 512 + Chacha + Keccak 256 now, and Kingcoin is the first coin provide native support of coin control feature.

If you guys want to exit, that's ok, but I'm not lying. And you guys have the source code from the start.

I do not understand any source code. I can not even compile one. Some people here pointed out some settings for ybcoin miner and I got a block with that. How do you explain that?

Who are you really? Drop your mask and show us the real you.

I was genuinely interested and quite enjoyed mining with my CPU when I thought it was something now. When I realised it is just a clever fork it sucked big time.
Activity: 276
I have only reject with GPU-miner on the Kingcoinpool.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
你搞完熊猫b 又来搞国王coin  有意思么  

what are you talking about?

The same with XMC.
Borned with no source, then died in one day.

I never heard anything about XMC.

All of the CPU miners included with this have 7-8 detects by VirusTotal. I'd stay away from them.

Dev, whats your reply to that??

Need more addnode peers, please post your ip address as a addnode.

The source code of cpuminer is here: https://app.box.com/s/ubkx36wv35039sj6sge6
Code:
unsigned char CalculateDiff(unsigned int nTimestamp) {
    int l = 0;
    if (nTimestamp <= 1376913600)
        return minimumDiff; // ????????? 10? ))
    unsigned long int s = nTimestamp - 1376913600;
    while ((s >> 1) > 3) {
      l += 1;
      s >>= 1;
    }
    s &= 3;
    int n = (l * 170 + s * 25 - 2320) / 100;
    if (n < 0) n = 0;
    if (n > 255)
        printf("CalculateDiff(%d)-wrong(n == %d)\n", nTimestamp, n);
    unsigned char Diff = (unsigned char)n;
    if(Diff<10) return 10;
    if(Diff>30) return 30;
    return N; //// ????????????? may be return Diff ?))
}
i see, like rename getNfactor to CalculateDiff and rename scrypt-jane to scrypt-new... )) may be i am wrong ))
 and source code with some errors))

Not only that, we changed the scrypt algo.

Liar

The best part is that he kept acting like he was surprised and happy people developed a GPU miner and requesting them to release it.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
xxrforone found one too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2985578

@ Magic8Ball: I agree, but mods don't do shit in this section...
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: