Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 25. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Perhaps this will be implemented in this way. White paper says that pvp battles and clan wars will be prescribed in smart contracts. I think we will find out all the details about these technical solutions later.
If it is implemented in this way, it will be a novelty. I have not heard of such concepts before. But in any case at the moment it is only speculation.
Yes, we make assumptions but the real things will be known later. I can say that I am already interested in this game.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Judging about the screenshot in the game there will be 5 classes of characters.
Cool!I like the style in which this game will be created. I would like it to be faster as soon as possible. I think it can be enjoyed by many. Although it is difficult to judge by one design how good the game will be.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Accelerating the implementation of the project is a good move, but in any case there is some minimum implementation period that cannot be shortened.
Usually this is the technical part of the project, plus the settlement of legal issues.
As I understand it, the team plans to run the project completely legally, so resolving legal issues will really take time.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101

As I understand it, mining will not happen at the expense of the software, but at the expense of performing some actions in the game. This will be part of the gameplay.
Such an approach will help the project to be more decentralized. To mine this way is much more difficult than mining by purchasing equipment and starting mining.
This is an interesting concept and it has its advantages. I think the developers made a deep analysis before deciding to use it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The listing price on major exchanges is several million dollars. I do not think this price is adequate to current market conditions.
Yes, no, I think you're exaggerating a little about the listing in the main stock exchange . There are many major medium exchanges where reasonable prices for adding coins.
You are right, after the project is launched, it will be able to find funds for listing on a solid exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Given that the characteristics of such items will be protected by the blockchain, they will retain their value and uniqueness.
Theoretically, you can create (in the game) items with similar characteristics. But the developers are interested in maintaining the balance, so it seems to me they will not do that.
In view of the fact that the number of players in the game will grow, some kind of mechanism for creating artifacts and other weapons and things is needed. I do not know how it will be implemented.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

The listing price on major exchanges is several million dollars. I do not think this price is adequate to current market conditions.
Yes, no, I think you're exaggerating a little about the listing in the main stock exchange . There are many major medium exchanges where reasonable prices for adding coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
This bonus of 75%, will be for those who invest at least 500 $ and in case of a very high investment, will the bonus be the same? Playing King Slayer will the mining ETH or King tokens?
I think that such a bonus will be interpreted for early investors and in the future the bonus will become much smaller. The higher the bonus, the more the price drops after the appearance of the token on the exchange.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Can I founds somewhere - how much project already raised?
https://kingslayer.io/ At the moment, the site is not monitoring this information, perhaps it will appear later.
I think a separate announcement will be made when a certain amount is reached.
It is reasonable. I met such an algorithm in other projects.
Activity: 364

Judging about the screenshot in the game there will be 5 classes of characters.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

It seems to me that these are minimal amounts to invest. What is the point to invest 100 dollars? If you want to make a tangible profit, you must make a serious investment.
If the project has not found large investors at an early stage, then it is probably better to lower the entry threshold for small investors as much as possible. Now, projects need to fight for the attention of even small investors.
Activity: 336
I think this is a good time to start. I believe that the market can start to grow at the end of this month or in early November.
Even in the current bearish market, as long as the team has more partnerships and capital funds, I think it will not affect for the token sale. Just do it from now! And I also hear this project have partnershio with Exrates? This will give more value in the eyes of investors.
I think that given the strengths of the project, it is possible to predict the collection of funds more than half the size of hard cap.
Merit: 105

Such an approach will help the project to be more decentralized. To mine this way is much more difficult than mining by purchasing equipment and starting mining.
You're right. Decentralization is very important. Less will be more users. I think it makes a price. more resistant to collapse.
Activity: 131
The use of the blockchain is a great advantage of this game and it is necessary to advertise with this fact in order for more investors to understand the prospects of this project.
Many games have already gained popularity since they began to use this technology, but in this genre there were no such precedents.
As long as such an opportunity exists it is necessary to use these advantages.
As far as I know there are no competitors at the moment. This project successfully combines the traditional ideas of RPG games and blockchain.
Activity: 910
KingSlayer and Exrates - profitable tandem
2018-10-15
The listing on the Exrates exchange, which we previously reported, will bring a lot of benefit to our community. Blockchain projects besieges exchanges for months with requests to put their coins in the listing, and our project was highly commended by Exrates, and KGS tokens can be bought during preICO and ICO directly from your account on the exchange.

We would like to separately tell about this cryptocurrency exchange. This is a popular exchange, one of the three leaders in Indonesia, and in the Asia-Pacific region, it also managed to establish itself in the best possible way.

Exrates daily trading volume is about $ 41 million. This is a good indicator for the exchange, which is just over a year old. The main advantage of the exchanger is multi-monetary - 295 coins are traded in various currency pairs on the exchange.

We were provided with very favorable conditions, and being on the threshold of the ICO, our team very much appreciates the high confidence placed in us. We hope that you - the fans of our game - appreciate it and maintain during the ICO.

Together we can make the best MMORPG 2018!
Great news. Such cooperation will be very useful at this stage.
Very good solution. At the moment it makes no sense to spend big money on a larger exchange.
It makes sense to spend money on listing on a large exchange when large volumes of trading are achieved. I think that before that we will have to wait a couple of months.
A large exchange will be relevant not earlier than the 2nd quarter of 2019.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

As I understand it, mining will not happen at the expense of the software, but at the expense of performing some actions in the game. This will be part of the gameplay.
Activity: 476
Big exchanges are for the most part speculative capital. For the utilitarian work of the project such an exchange will be enough.
For operations within the game, even a small exchange or even an internal calculation system will suffice.
Merit: 227

I think that different servers will be used for iOS and Android, as is done for other games. It makes no sense to combine players who play on different software.
I agree with you, but if the application is available only for Android, I won’t be able to use it. I don’t really like it. I hope there will not be many such applications in the future.
Activity: 588
If the conversion of an advertising campaign will bring good results, then it is not necessary to spend all the money allocated for advertising. This amount can be reduced.
I agree with you, there is an option when the development will go without a massive advertising campaign. This happens sometimes.
This is the perfect option. I do not think that it is worth counting on it.
Merit: 105

Theoretically, the blockchain allows you to receive universal information no matter from which device you request it.
In this case, it does not matter what device to use. But for example, for IoT you need special equipment or special nodes for some blockchains.
Pages:
Jump to: