Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 39. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 I can offer croatian and bosnian translations; both of them are my native languages
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

Perhaps this will appear in the future, although this is a project of utilities tokens and not collectible tokens. I think this is important. This will determine what the game will be.
The fact that this utility token makes the threshold for entry into the game lower. Many games became popular because they had a low entry threshold for beginners.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think the concept is good and attractive. After the release of the game, the audience will grow rapidly and the use of tokens will grow, so investors' profits will increase in a short time.
What time do you rate as “short”?
I think that the game reaches a peak in the number of players after about 2 months after the release. Further, additional measures are required to increase the audience.
Perhaps this period is real for mobile games, but I think that it is much longer for a game on the PC.
Merit: 105

I see that the use of blockchain in the game looks quite reasonable. This list of benefits is significant.
I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.
Perhaps this will appear in the future, although this is a project of utilities tokens and not collectible tokens. I think this is important. This will determine what the game will be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
An interesting system of bonuses for players. I think professional players will be very interested in such bonuses.
https://i.imgur.com/0gL1uuX.png
Such a system will help players make large one-time purchases.
Perhaps some players or clans will cooperate in order to make the largest possible purchase and get the maximum bonus.
I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
You are right, I think that many users will be interested in trying this kind of game concept. If at least some of them turn into regular players, it will be very good.
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.

People like to earn by playing, but to earn popularity you have to invest a lot in advertising. And most importantly, the prizes to the winners were big. Then a lot of players will catch up to other projects. The graphics are of little interest at the moment everyone understands that with good graphics you have to go to another place.
It will be difficult to compete with ordinary games. Without an incentive, it will be difficult to attract players and even more gamers. Games on the blockchain are too expensive and in many respects inferior to ordinary games. Although in this case it is a mobile game and the gap in the quality of the game may not be so big.
Yes, when people find out that someone bought an in-game item for $ 1,000 or more, then it becomes interesting to them what the item is and what the game is.
Sometimes these people start investing in these things without even understanding deeply in pricing models.
The funny fact is that while the market is growing at the same pace, even such a strategy can produce very high profits.
This story sometimes happens in any market. Most recently, this was happening in the crypto market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

I see that the use of blockchain in the game looks quite reasonable. This list of benefits is significant.
I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
An interesting system of bonuses for players. I think professional players will be very interested in such bonuses.

I wonder what the maximum level artifact can have.
Merit: 105

That is why the project has such a low level of soft cap. The main work has already been done.
At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
Activity: 364
https://i.imgur.com/0gL1uuX.png
What is the maximum bonus that a player can get?
15 -200 000$:
• Inclusion in game credits
• 100 10th level artifacts
• 25 unique personalized artifacts
• 100 Enormous resources sets
• Token mining bonus +500%
• Own character renderization

16 -1 OOO 000$: • individually

It is written in white paper. Insanely high level. I do not think that someone will be able to get such a bonus.
Activity: 910
Whether the news appeared relatively bounty campaign?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
Bounty campaign has not yet been announced, although there are tokens on it. The structure of the campaign bounty will be clear later; perhaps there will not be a bug bounty.
I know that there was no connotation. I think that it will also be possible to have an airdrop. I sometimes saw it when the airdrop was called bounty.
Activity: 131
SirgulioB
In-game speculation is a very risky business, but in this case their uniqueness is protected by the blockchain, so perhaps in this game it will be a less risky activity.
You are right, I think that many users will be interested in trying this kind of game concept. If at least some of them turn into regular players, it will be very good.
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.
Activity: 476

What is the maximum bonus that a player can get?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I do not think that technical analysis is applicable in the crypto market. The market has consolidated and is waiting for growth.
This is a hard question. Predicting the future is virtually impossible, but different methodologies sometimes make it possible to understand the algorithms for the development of events.
They are good for analyzing the events that have occurred, but it seems to me that they are useless for analyzing the future.
Activity: 588
There are many projects that have a direct focus on the gaming industry. The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to learn more about the difference of King Slayer with other projects so that it can compete in this exciting market? What specific strategies do you have in place to reach the goal of attracting hundreds of millions of users?
https://kingslayer.io/storage/documents/en/whitepaper.pdf - some of the information is available in white paper project. With regard to specific techniques, I do not think that they will be voiced as in this case, competitors can use them.
You are right, no one will fully disclose their plans since this area is highly competitive and other developers can implement these steps.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
The project site says that the in-game world is worked out in great detail - its description takes up several hundred pages. I think that the game part of the project will be solid.
In fact, I don’t think that it is crucially important, all these parameters will improve and change. The most important thing is the overall concept.
I disagree with you. There are many games with the same concept, but players prefer certain games due to specific implementations of these concepts.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Sure. I think that the project will develop successfully even if only the soft cap is collected. I assess the concept of this project as very promising and I think that many people appreciate it in the same way.
I think the concept is good and attractive. After the release of the game, the audience will grow rapidly and the use of tokens will grow, so investors' profits will increase in a short time.
What time do you rate as “short”?
Pages:
Jump to: