Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦ - page 23. (Read 47087 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Wow im excited about this one!

New Zealand is awesome, been living here for 4 years, it certainly beats the Americas.

Cant wait till tomorrow! I will definitely be pointing all my miners towards this coin.

Cheers

PS: Silver fern would be a nice logo.
Activity: 28
Finially a coin for NZ. I will have my 200mh+ NZ based farm ready to start mining.

Welcome fellow Kiwi Smiley

Glad to have you on board hopefully you can join us on launch and stick around for all the exciting stuff we have in store for you all.

Yeah the logo needs a redo, we have a bounty for it at the moment as we thought of it a way to make it everyone's coin if the community could contribute. If the bounty does not get claimed we will end up remaking
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Finially a coin for NZ. I will have my 200mh+ NZ based farm ready to start mining. The logo needs a re do, Silver fern?
Dev account is a new account. Any information to furnish about the developer or the team working on the coin?

Hi ORiN,

We understand that you are all interested in who we are and what we do etc, so this is why on our website we have a whole page dedicated to that Smiley

We didnt want to clutter up the OP, so when our website launches you will be all able to read about it!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Dev account is a new account. Any information to furnish about the developer or the team working on the coin?
Maybe pool operator hasn't fully set up or DNS hasn't updated. Will wait for them to comment.
Activity: 436

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://launch1.suchpool.pw:3319  and  stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3319[/size]

http://Kiwi.SuchPool.pw
[/center]

Pre-Register links not working.
Thanks guys!

Have added to OP Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

http://Kiwi..SuchPool.pw

Get ready for the launch!! Pre-register your account, join up our big pools

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure built with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://launch1.suchpool.pw:3319  and  stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3319

http://Kiwi.SuchPool.pw
SuchPool is making a pool for kiwi!

Link coming soon!

Awesome, PM us when you have and we will add to OP!

Glad you made the switch to x11 algo, it only makes sense if you're looking to get miners on board early on. Looking forward to mining Smiley

Yeah we decided that switching to x11 enabled even the average person to be able to mine Kiwi which is what we want.
Activity: 154
Glad you made the switch to x11 algo, it only makes sense if you're looking to get miners on board early on. Looking forward to mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool is making a pool for kiwi!

Link coming soon!
The announcement looks super professional. You did a good work there. Bad i was late for the giveaway. Looks like i will just have to mine this Smiley

Sorry to hear you missed the sign up! There are plenty more events where you can get some free KIWI in the future though Smiley also there will be faucets etc.

Hopefully you can join us for launch that way you can grab some KIWI cos you can never have enough!
Activity: 466
The announcement looks super professional. You did a good work there. Bad i was late for the giveaway. Looks like i will just have to mine this Smiley
We hope you enjoy the coin too! After all this is your coin! Remember guys the launch is just the beginning and many exciting things are on their way Smiley
Activity: 122
Thanks for the contribution!

Will submit with the others we have received to the other devs and will make a choice soon!
so just want to ask when is  the wallet coming and the giveaway how to distribute?

Wallet links will be put up roughly 24 hours before launch (password protected) and if you signed up with your e-mail and was one of the first 100 people you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours of launch on how to get your sign up KIWI.
Activity: 56
so just want to ask when is  the wallet coming and the giveaway how to distribute?
Pages:
Jump to: