Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦ - page 25. (Read 47087 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the idea. Where i can found info about cpu mining of x11? I need to setup miner on OSX before launch. Thanks. (Please, don't forget abut mac wallet).

Don't worry we haven't forgotten about a Mac wallet! We will have wallets for Windows/Linux/Mac as that will ensure everyone can use Kiwi!

If you search the forums there is some information on X11 mining on Mac, but on Launch our website will have all that information ranging from how to install/setup wallet to how to mine solo/pool etc!

I have issue -- cpuminer distributing by source for mac. And i cannot compile it, and get a lot of troubles with this. This is strange, because I have resolve all deps by brew.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like the idea. Where i can found info about cpu mining of x11? I need to setup miner on OSX before launch. Thanks. (Please, don't forget abut mac wallet).

Don't worry we haven't forgotten about a Mac wallet! We will have wallets for Windows/Linux/Mac as that will ensure everyone can use Kiwi!

If you search the forums there is some information on X11 mining on Mac, but on Launch our website will have all that information ranging from how to install/setup wallet to how to mine solo/pool etc!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How do I sign up on the website and are you giving bounties for bloggers as well? Smiley

Hi qiwoman,

If you go to our main website (http://getkiwicoin.com) and sign up with your email there you will be on the launch list. We have not discussed bountys for bloggers as of yet but sounds like a good idea! Anything that helps spread the word of KiwiCoin is welcomed! We may be in touch after launch if you are still interested!

looks the dev very active
so far so good
good luck

Thanks berkelip!

We hope you are able to join us at launch along with everyone else Smiley

** We are still after some more logo designs/images if anyone is interested (there is a bounty provided for this). We understand that the logo is what represents a coin, and this coin is yours so we wish you to represent it as such. Please PM us if you are intrested (thanks for everyone that has so far) **
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looks the dev very active
so far so good
good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How do I sign up on the website and are you giving bounties for bloggers as well? Smiley
one another scrypt coin

After talking with the other devs and reading the feed back we have received we have decided to change from scrypt to x11. If we really want this to be your coin this is something we will have to do to ensure it is viable to mine for everybody.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
one another scrypt coin
I will mine this coin

Sounds great totoy!

Hopefully you can join us on launch day, we are sure everyone will enjoy it!

** We have decided that since this is your coin we wish to open a bounty for a new logo/images! The current logo was just a quick mock up while we worked on something more suitable

If anyone that is interested wishes to pm us some logos/designs that are suitable you will get rewarded a little KIWI and the chosen design will get rewarded appropriately! **
Activity: 623
This sounds interresting. I'll keep an eye on and wait for more information.

Awesome sounds great!

Come and check back as much as you can, as more and more stuff will be put up as the launch grows closer!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
This sounds interresting. I'll keep an eye on and wait for more information.
nice

Thanks n3lz0n,

Make sure to check back regularly before launch if possible! We are continually adding more information/links!

-Also we have updated and added our IRC/Twitter!
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
Hey, it´s there any bounty avaliable for translations?

Hi Riddikulo,

Yes there will be a bounty for translations, but we have all decided that we need to focus on getting launch content finished and then can add translations afterwards.
Activity: 896
Hey, it´s there any bounty avaliable for translations?
Scypt isn't a good idea today.

Thats what we have seen the end user being used, but like we said we are always open to suggestions/ideas as at the end of the day this is your coin.

When website will be online?

Website is currently up at http://getkiwicoin.com as a countdown page, final website will be shown after launch!

We need more info!  Sad

Yes TRACERT888 we agree! We are in the progress as we speak of uploading/finalizing all information, so please keep posted we are continually adding more info!
Activity: 23
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
When website will be online?
Activity: 392
Scypt isn't a good idea today.
Pages:
Jump to: