Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 371. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
How to do the swap from BTCD to KMD?

The necessary info is here under "BTCD swap":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16115491

Thanks, however the registration on website https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ does not work.
I've clicked on Register button 20 times, got 20 emails of successful registration, but login system says my email is not registered.

This issue is known and the team is currently working on fixing the site

Quick google search tells me this has been the issue for at least a month now.
Are you really working on it?
Fixing a registration form to save to database should take max 1 hour, not 1 month.

We found additional security issues that need to be fixed as well. It's on hold again as we are now on the money2020 FinTech event. The developer responsible for looking into it is here in Copenhagen and very busy in networking with the other people.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I saw this headline on Coin Desk and thought it might mention SuperNET and InstantDEX ... but nothing ... someone with knowledge should email the journalist and explain iDEX tech, so they can update the article.

Changing Exchanges: Will the Coinbase of Tomorrow Be Decentralized?
Activity: 17
actually all the coins are dumping those days, not only komodo...

I'm singing in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for a bunch of new coins... Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
actually all the coins are dumping those days, not only komodo...
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Weak hands.I'm buying cheap altcoins now,thanks weak hands boys.Popcorn time for me Cool
Activity: 45
The sky is falling the sky is falling.... Quick someone pannic sell me some more KMD cheap..

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Praying heavy-hitters had their eyes on Komodo and were waiting for a good chance to get in.  If/When folks get anxious and fill up the Sell order-book, all we need is for the whales to pick 'em up fast at these price levels.  If it just so happens that KMD goes counter-Market-trend here, moon!   Kiss

What price should kmd be at to be on moon? Btc is already above $25k but people still waiting it to move to moon. If kmd reach there,it would still be expected to go further.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

Thanks, however the registration on website https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ does not work.
I've clicked on Register button 20 times, got 20 emails of successful registration, but login system says my email is not registered.

This issue is known and the team is currently working on fixing the site
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Praying heavy-hitters had their eyes on Komodo and were waiting for a good chance to get in.  If/When folks get anxious and fill up the Sell order-book, all we need is for the whales to pick 'em up fast at these price levels.  If it just so happens that KMD goes counter-Market-trend here, moon!   Kiss

The price is quite low right now, so it can be a good entrance for whales. Plus, aren't the M2020EU being held starting today? It will be a great timing for investors.
Activity: 160
there is some blockchain tech that uses Komodo dPow?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So I made a simple tutorial on how to start mining Komodo using your existing AMD, Nvidia cards. Hope you guys will like it http://ethereumfaq.org/mine-komodo-with-amd-nvidia-or-cpu-06146/

Will it be profitable to mine KMD with a GeForce GT840M gpu?
I am not talking in short term, I have a target price of 10 usd per KMD in a year
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Any update about the Ledger interest fix?  If not fixed yet, ETA or place I can monitor progress?

Any plans to have the Swing wallet interact with the Ledger? I assume this would also allow the assets to be moved.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 150
PM me for posting ANN.
So I made a simple tutorial on how to start mining Komodo using your existing AMD, Nvidia cards. Hope you guys will like it http://ethereumfaq.org/mine-komodo-with-amd-nvidia-or-cpu-06146/
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
I saw a utxo today that didnt have locktime set and thus it wasnt accruing any interest. I am not sure how that utxo was created, but to be sure you are earning interest look at the transaction that created your utxo(s) and make sure that it has a lockTime field set.

you can use the kmd.explorer.supernet.org to see if it has a lockTime field listed. If it doesnt, then it means you are not earning any interest.

Other than locktime set, it needs to be for more than 10 KMD.

OK, so if it has locktime set, you know it is earning interest. if it isnt, sent those funds using a current wallet to an address you control and then make sure it has locktime set. If it doesnt, please post exactly how you created the transaction. The sendtoaddress function in komodod supports interest, but the z_sendmany does not. use the sendtoaddress to collect the interest first and then do the z_sendmany if you need to use z_sendmany or any other method to send that doesnt use sendtoaddress.

Now, to make sure you collect the interest, you need to spend it, but if the wallet you are using doesnt support spending the interest, then finding out with a transaction that doesnt claim the interest is no good. So, I suggest to not broadcast the transaction if you are worried about collecting the interest and decoding the transaction bytes and then making sure the outputs to your addresses are bigger by the expected amount. If it is all good, then just broadcast it. If not, then please let us know how you created a transaction that doesnt spend the interest.

If we dont know about it, we will have a harder time to fix it.

Of course if all the above is too much work or too complicated, then please just wait until we are hearing from the field that all is well. Until then, there can definitely be issues in claiming interest as this is a komodo unique feature and most of the existing bitcoin infrastructure does not support it. So until you hear that it definitely works for your configuration, assume it doesnt. Or you can follow the above process to help us find the cases that dont work and then we can fix them.
Activity: 18
Komodo using Bitcoin blockchain in someway also?
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
If the information I read is right, Komodo is a fork of ZCash with some adaptions. Right?

If yes, what is the use case of Jumbler then? ZCash is anyonmous in its nature why do we need a tool like Jumblr when transactions are anonymous?

I am sure there is a case why but I do not understand it. Would be nice if someone could explain. Thanks!
transparent mode is what is used for the most part and that isnt anonymous. To do all transactions in zeroknowledge is both slow and leads to blockchain bloat.

What is needed is a way to go from a transparent address to another transparent address that has no linkage to it (direct, indirect or statistical).

To do that, a system like JUMBLR is needed. It creates an emergent behavior that is enhanced privacy out of the relatively simple actions of each node. So while each node is essentially doing transactions with themselves and never giving up control of their coins, the sum effect is that all participants are tumbling their coins with each other.

To break the linkage you need to do a t-> z transaction, followed by a z -> z (this breaks the linkages) and of course a final z -> t so you can get the funds into a transparent address.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If the information I read is right, Komodo is a fork of ZCash with some adaptions. Right?

If yes, what is the use case of Jumbler then? ZCash is anyonmous in its nature why do we need a tool like Jumblr when transactions are anonymous?

I am sure there is a case why but I do not understand it. Would be nice if someone could explain. Thanks!
Jump to: