Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 624. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
trying to install full mode. Deleted before every older iguana version and cleared my Appdata folder. Stopping at 98,34% every time??? Basilik mode is working. Installed also the recommended Visusal C++ package.

I'm getting the same thing. Stuck @ 99.35% bundle  184336/184336  full mode. EasyDex.

I want a working synced wallet before I do the swap.

Activity: 180
We encourage you to join our new KMD POOL

BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC

www.komodopool.com

To mine KMD just use any ZCASH (EquiHash) miner

Claymore Zminer https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733 config example:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool komodopool.com:7778 -zwal RYZx1e7kVNTuQ6RTrvTkYeZAz5uJobC3pg -zpsw x -allpools 1 -i 5
Instead of RYZx1e7kVNTuQ6RTrvTkYeZAz5uJobC3pg put your KMD wallet address. You can get one here: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Available ports:
komodopool.com:7776 - Static Diff 0.2
komodopool.com:7777 - Static Diff 2
komodopool.com:7778 - VarDiff
komodopool.com:7779 - VarDiff (for NiceHash)
komodopool.com:7780 - Static Diff 10

Fee is 0.5%

All miners are welcome :-)  Smiley

trying to cpu mine and get error: The specific class is not found. 

nheqminer -l stratum+tcp://komodopool.com:7778 -u addy -p x

I have no problem mining zcash.     I have tried it on all ports.

Miner is nicehash v5C
Also tried  with flypools cpu miner...same error
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Did anyone get in touch with coin market cap to add Komodo; if people see komodo showing up on the hourly gain list, they will buy Komodo.

Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

www.komodopool.com

Claymore Zminer https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-zcashbtg-amd-gpu-miner-v126-windowslinux-1670733 config example:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool komodopool.com:7778 -zwal RYZx1e7kVNTuQ6RTrvTkYeZAz5uJobC3pg -zpsw x -allpools 1 -i 5
Instead of RYZx1e7kVNTuQ6RTrvTkYeZAz5uJobC3pg put your KMD wallet address. You can get one here: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Available ports:

Fee is 0.5%

Please note that some new ports are open with static/var difficulty. Port 7779 is prepared for NiceHash mining Smiley

Due to the fact that some people are mining with incorrect addresses, payments are delayed. Fix should be applied soon. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Sorry, but I'm a little bit frustrated already ...

I tried to install the linux wallet, but the "sudo ./IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-linux-x64-installer.run' command gives the following error message: 'Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string'

Besides that, I also unable to use the windows version of wallet, because the installed wallet isn't compatible with 32-bit windows 7...

So, I really appreciate any help from the team or a working wallet ...

Thank you!

try typing into the console:

Code:
sudo ./IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-linux-x64-installer.run
Activity: 9
Sorry, but I'm a little bit frustrated already ...

I tried to install the linux wallet, but the "sudo ./IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-linux-x64-installer.run' command gives the following error message: 'Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string'

Besides that, I also unable to use the windows version of wallet, because the installed wallet isn't compatible with 32-bit windows 7...

So, I really appreciate any help from the team or a working wallet ...

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Is coinexchang.io safe exchange? Only two sites are listing KMD, I only know cryptox.pl is OK.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=KMD_BTC
cryptopia is a good and trustworthy exchange with growing volumes.
legendary
Network has transitioned to almost normal blocktimes.

komodopool.com is providing a decent 40,000 sols and is getting about a third of the blocks.

We were able to downshift from the 200,000 sols test to free market forces.

www.komodopool.com

Available ports:

Fee is 0.5%

Please note that some new ports are open with static/var difficulty. Port 7779 is prepared for NiceHash mining Smiley
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
3 coins per block, time between the blocks about 3 minutes. It turns out that the total network hashrate very big for such value coins
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
My payout address RHy56MTg74v8AY1Eo2RgbohbMbdHjUDN47
but I can not see it on the explorer
the payout request I had didnt have any REVS for you.
you swapped BTCD on the site before the cutoff for the REVS snapshot?

If it was before, the REVS will be in your BTCD addresses the moment of snapshot

I will ask the ICO platform DB guys to look into this, it does seem like something is amiss
Come to think of it,  I think the REVS snapshot was over on the 15th of January. Look in the BTCD addresses in your wallet, the REVS is there

ONLY the BTCD swapped before the snapshot deadline would be in the KMD payout address.

No problem my friend,
You are very good as a team, congratulations.
legendary

If it was before, the REVS will be in your BTCD addresses the moment of snapshot

I will ask the ICO platform DB guys to look into this, it does seem like something is amiss
Come to think of it,  I think the REVS snapshot was over on the 15th of January. Look in the BTCD addresses in your wallet, the REVS is there

ONLY the BTCD swapped before the snapshot deadline would be in the KMD payout address.
legendary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Dev. why wallet Iguana 1.4 and can not see all translations in blokcheyne?
wallet RHueGop2crMNrhqfvH4PpX5xNwrxFxpsJ2 translations were to check with coinexchange. 3 day ago... Undecided
legendary

www.komodopool.com

Fee is 0.5%

What about min payout and earning statistic? Thanks.
We are currently in the process of running a 200,000 sol (yes that is not a typo) GPU mining test against the notaries.

This is to verify proper behavior under such extreme conditions. So current ROI will be meaningless as I dont expect anywhere this amount of hashrate to remain active after the test. (Unless KMD price skyrockets)

under normal conditions, the external miners are expected to get 20% of blocks and the amount would depend on the total hashrate as usual.

currently the external mining is getting 40% of blocks and we are investigating the reason why. I think just some transition issues as it is the weekend and I know some people believe in them still

An update from komodopool.com - pool is operating OK, there were 10-13 workers during last 2 hours, total hashing power is around 30k sol/s. Pool is paying - you can see one of transactions here: https://kpx.io/transactions/df8bb09b02ad3e8aaebe3165ab5f96e5bec5b80e63cd6c3bf967cfb69c5b5135
Unfortunately due to stress test that Komodo team is performing at the moment (they have 200k sol of mining power) number of blocks mined is lower than expected. According to what jl777 wrote, after block #184065 (less than 100 blocks from now, which should be in around 2 hours) stress test will finish and network will go back to normal. Block count is expected to rise then and we'll be able to estimate earnings more accurately.

Thanks for pool! Do you support address.worker format?

Please don't use address.worker format. You can point many workers to the same address but please use only KMD wallet address in -zwal parameter.
legendary
Has the revs asset been assigned to people who deposited BTCD to the ICO site after the ICO? I dont see it in my account
If you did a payout that was processed, it would have been processed.

not sure what you mean..all Ive done is deposit BTCD to the ICO platform, before the Rev snapshot
Now in my account, I have a balance of KMD, but nothing about the Rev asset.
did you check the REVS blockexplorer with your KMD address?

revs.supernet.org

If you received KMD, you most likely also received REVS at the same time. There is a chance that a small number of the 10,000+ REVS payouts got messed up, if so, plz PM me your KMD payout address, expected amount of REVS
Activity: 204
Has the revs asset been assigned to people who deposited BTCD to the ICO site after the ICO? I dont see it in my account
If you did a payout that was processed, it would have been processed.

not sure what you mean..all Ive done is deposit BTCD to the ICO platform, before the Rev snapshot
Now in my account, I have a balance of KMD, but nothing about the Rev asset.

What payout do you mean?
Jump to: