Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 655. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
 I will start processing the next batch in about an hour
legendary
How to run gpuminer?
Komodo windows wallet?
Please tutorial!
mining is only on unix
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
How to run gpuminer?
Komodo windows wallet?
Please tutorial!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Take note, anyone running Komodod and KMD-nomp, can setup their own mining pool.

The guide has it setup to run locally for the miners, and the payment processing is off because there are bugs. But someone could fix it  Smiley

https://github.com/xRobeSx/kmd-nomp

Payment processing is off, ok, but if you find a block the coins have to go somewhere, and that is a a main address you set up in the NOMP pool or an address generated by the wallet created by komodod? Either way if you're solo mining, payouts feature doesn't matter as long as blocks rewards go to an address you control, correct?

1% of KMD not sure how much that amounts to. How many blocks is that in 24h on average and roughly how many coins for the same period?

Thanks.

in the setup guide you find a spot to insert addresses. you would generate the addresses in Komodod and then place them in the config file. only the first one is need though with payment processing disabled. so then all of your mining would go to that address, you control it with komodod.

the payment processing allows it automatically send to the private address, then send to a transparent address, and then send to workers.
legendary
How exactly is the REVS asset working? i'll get some KMD and Revs from the ICO site. will this all be in the iguana wallet?
yes and you will be able to DEX trade REVS against BTC, KMD, pax USD, etc.

legendary

Take note, anyone running Komodod and KMD-nomp, can setup their own mining pool.

The guide has it setup to run locally for the miners, and the payment processing is off because there are bugs. But someone could fix it  Smiley

Payment processing is off, ok, but if you find a block the coins have to go somewhere, and that is a a main address you set up in the NOMP pool or an address generated by the wallet created by komodod? Either way if you're solo mining, payouts feature doesn't matter as long as blocks rewards go to an address you control, correct?

1% of KMD not sure how much that amounts to. How many blocks is that in 24h on average and roughly how many coins for the same period?

Thanks.
ave blocktime 1 min -> 1440 per day -> 1% about 14 per day
block reward 3 KMD -> ~40 KMD per day

not sure what the cost for GPU is per day, but if you only pay for electricity,then it should do quite well
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Thanks.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Iguana Desktop App Release

Today Satinder published a new version of the app, and we have been testing it the whole day. There shouldn't be any major issues with it, but of course there are always some bugs and some things to improve.

We recommend you use either 'Full Mode' or 'Basilisk Mode'.

You can download the wallet from here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Unfortunately the OS X version is not yet ready, and will be published later.

For more information check out our guides:
Iguana Guide for Linux
Iguana Guide for Windows

Supernet.org Website

We are still working hard to get the new sit online today. When we get it online we will publish the Iguana Desktop app there also.

There are also a couple of updates queued up, which are waiting for the website.

A Clarification

This is the official release, it is safe to use, but some bugs are of course possible.

We continue to test and develop this daily, and there will be many more 'beta' releases coming.

Apparently there is some bug on windows when using full mode, but according to yassin the Basilisk mode works nicely.

- The app was in internal testing until we condemned it to be safe to use.
 - Next we published it on our Slack and did more testing
 - Now we open this beta to everyone, and welcome all to use it.
 - Someday we will have it so polished, that even your grandma can use it.

To fix all the bugs we need as much testing as possible, it being beta doesn't mean it would be unsafe to use.

There is only EasyDex interface, there is no iguana side.

version : 0.1.3
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I tried to install the Desktop App Iguana but it gives me error

Notification Service
Unable to connect with iguana service. 127.0.0.1:7778

What to do?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I can not go to the ico page. is there a problem ?
Activity: 75
only beta available - so we should install that or wait for the full release as stated before..?

This is the official release, it is safe to use, but some bugs are of course possible.

We continue to test and develop this daily, and there will be many more 'beta' releases coming.

Apparently there is some bug on windows when using full mode, but according to yassin the Basilisk mode works nicely.

To fix all the bugs we need as much testing as possible, it being beta doesn't mean it would be unsafe to use.

Great, works.
is there anyway to know\see where the blockchain stand in syncing?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
only beta available - so we should install that or wait for the full release as stated before..?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When the opportunity of mining solo in Windows Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Komodo Mode Basilic work very nice, i suggest for moment try this mode!!  Wink Cool

Ps : If you need some KMD PM me!! Smiley
Activity: 75

Today Satinder published a new version of the app, and we have been testing it the whole day. There shouldn't be any major issues with it, but of course there are always some bugs and some things to improve.

You can download the wallet from here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Iguana Guide for Linux
Iguana Guide for Windows

Supernet.org Website

We are still working hard to get the new sit online today. When we get it online we will publish the Iguana Desktop app there also.

There are also a couple of updates queued up, which are waiting for the website.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Iguana Guide for Linux
Iguana Guide for Windows

Supernet.org Website

A Clarification

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still not 100% trusting this coin and project will succeed, sorry dev. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
How exactly is the REVS asset working? i'll get some KMD and Revs from the ICO site. will this all be in the iguana wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
is it normal, i cannot access the ico site today?
i type username and password , press sign in , and nothing happens.

Same here and it was the same yesterday, why?

Same problem here. I've been trying to log in for the past 40 minutes, but can't get in. I had the same problem this morning as well.

Some have reported that if they just wait long enough they are able to login (like 2 minutes).

Yes i was able to login after waiting 12 minutes.

Here how you can login to the site guys:
1. Fill your login info and password.
2. Click "Sign in"
3. And just wait 10-13 minutes till the site open up.

It work for me...i just need to wait 12 minutes long after i click "Sign in"
It will open up...just need to wait several minutes till it open up.  Grin
Hope this can help you too..

+1 I don't know how long I waited but after a number of minutes I got my 2FA prompt and got in. After logging in, it took probably another 4-5 minutes for the balances to show - they were blank prior to then. Use patience, it's working.
Jump to: